Sneeze Fetish Forum

Garage Sale of Prompts

ooo

I promised that I had plans for the leftover prompts from Secret Santa. Three months later, I've finally got myself organised, and here they are.

Basically, because the idea of all these awesome prompts going to waste made me sad. General idea: if you're blocked, looking for story ideas, want to get an idea of what people want to see written, want to surprise someone with a present...prompts are here!

How to play:

1. All prompts are here for the taking. Anyone can write them, they can be any length, any whatever. Art's awesome, too! You don't have to have participated in Secret Santa at all.

2. Prompts can be filled more than once, so feel free to have your own take on something.

3. When you've filled a prompt, comment here or PM me (or both, to make my life easy!) and I'll update the masterlist with a link to your fic or art.

Extra notes:

4. I’ve kept the prompts anonymous in case anyone felt weird about making their sneezy desires public, but if you’d like to lay claim to your prompts just shoot me a PM or post here and I’ll put your name in beside them - that might make it easier for people filling prompts to know their audience and/or to tell you when they've filled one of yours. I've also done some editing for clarity or to remove personal information, so let me know if you want your prompts tweaked differently.

5. If you're working on a prompt and would like more information on what the original prompter wanted, or would like to know who they are to ask them questions, etc - feel free to PM me. I have records, muahaha.

6. Any questions, post here or PM either me or scarlett_ohara2!

---

Masterlist of prompts:

Original

1. M allergies, m/f. A boyfriend goes on a date with his caring girlfriend, but he has a cold. Lots of denial and hiding symptoms.

2. M. Two best friends are hanging out, when the guy friend’s allergies start acting up. What he doesn't know is that the girl has a sneeze fetish.

3. M, Historical. 1940s. A foreboding German born psychic with a cold has to deal with the rise of the Nazi party and that his wife may be leaving him.

4. M, Modern. Two junkies that have been living together for years decide to kick the habit and one of them has a cold to deal with in addition to withdrawl.

5. M, Modern. A black undercover cop who's been working his way through several small time dealers to meet with the main supplier to arrest him catches cold right before their meeting is scheduled to take place.

6. M, Modern. A pimp gets a cold and is cared for by one of the females who work for him on the street.

7. M, Medievel. France 1600s. A marquis to the king of France is competing with another man to get a hold of a pretty, young duchess and catches cold. He tries to hide the fact he's sick because he doesn't know that she has a bit of a thing for sick men.

8. M, m/f. College-age, Classical/Broadway musicians. Basically an attractive male colleague (probably singer) has asthma/allergies and a girl (co-star if you want to do Broadway, pianist if Classical) is pleasurably affected by it. Awkwardness is cool and care-taking is even better, they don't have to actually hook up though. (claimed by tma)

9. M. A skinny male, average height, dark brown shaggy surfer hair named Matt, working in either a pet or flower shop is allergic to cats or pollen (whichever corresponds with the shop). Ahh the torture!!

10. M, m/f. In the dead of winter, a brash young woman is assigned a research project with a transfer student from England. Few words are spoken at first, and she finds out that the reason for his unresponsive nature is, in fact, illness. The power goes out at the library soon after, and they (along with a few others) are trapped in the library overnight. Eventually, the protagonist's soft side shows through.

11. M. A young actor is cast in a summer stock production of a Shakespeare play. He's thrilled about the opportunity until he arrives and realizes they're performing on an outdoor stage that's built right smack in the middle of a field. Big problem, because he's got terrible allergies to grass pollen and flowers. He's forced to struggle through the first rehearsal until the allergies become too much to handle and an actress steps in to help.

12. M. While a family suffers the loss of their mother/father (you can pick), they also suffer through a contagious cold. M sneezing.

13. M, m/m. Small, dark businessman with hayfever meets tall, blonde musician in the park while they're walking their dogs. The dogs bring them together ala 101 Dalmations!

14. M, cold or allergies, and I would love a fic about brothers, but if that isn’t your thing, that’s cool. M/M or M/F, or no relationship at all. Preferably something with a bit of a story around it, but fluff is always great too. Filled by Moo: My Brother's Keeper

15. F. Just about anything in the sci-fi or fantasy setting would be great. The only situation I have in mind is an alien/elf/whatever who's allergic to something that's common to humans.

16. F, f/f. 2 brunette females. One gets a sneezy cold and shows up at the door of the other in denial about it. She takes care of the sick girl and they fall for each other. Cute snuggling and caretaking.

17. Two friends attend a Halloween party in a supposedly "haunted" estate. They begin to explore the upper west wing of the mansion, which is overwhelmingly dusty. This itself is cause for discomfort, but when supernatural phenomena occur, things take a turn for the worse. M/F sneezing. Allergies/cold.

18. The flu is going around a class (or the school, whichever) with a field trip everyone is looking forward to coming up, so everyone is trying their best to stay healthy. A student with either a cold or allergies (whichever you'd prefer) is ostracised for a few days and feels really awkward because of it.

Charmed

1. Chris, when the girls and Leo don't trust him. But of course, they'll still help him, right? After all, Piper is a mother...(claimed by Foxfire)

Criminal Minds

1. Derek Morgan. I'd prefer a coldfic, I think. Just because he's always so badass, I think it'd take him down a notch. XD

Death Note

1. Light. Reason for sneezing, premise, etc. up to you.

Final Fantasy VII

1. Anything with Tifa or Aeris sneezing, colds are good, but maybe there could be something in the idea of a sneeze materia? I'm not quite sure how it would work, maybe when they equip it makes them sneeze, or allows them to cast magic on someone to make them sneeze. I think they could have some fun with it.

Firefly

1. Simon’s sick, and River’s having one of her better days, so by rights he should be allowed to rest. But the rest of the crew has just come back from a job and someone(s) is/are injured enough that they need his care. He has to push through badassedly surgery-ing / stitching / whatevering (think Ariel) and when he’s done, exhausted and ready to collapse, the crew realises how sick he is and forces him to look after himself. Maybe some Kaylee/Simon sweet in-love caretaking in there somewhere?

Glee

1. Any of the following; Rachel, Quinn, Brittany, Santana, Tina. F/F pairings preferred (Brittany/Santana, Rachel/Quinn), cold.

2. Jesse. I would love to see interaction with Rachel/the McKinley High gang, but I don’t want him to be too comfortable. So either when he is at McKinley and no one trusts/likes him, or after he leaves but someone still interacts with them.

3. (from tma) I'd LOVE a Glee fic with Will. Anything really. But... extra points for an awful cold and for awkward caring from Emma and/or bossyish, platonic-only care from Rachel. Filled by kristen: The Calm Before the Storm

Harry Potter

1. Remus Lupin is used to feeling a little under the weather after he transforms but nothing like this! He's absolutely sniffly and sneezy and for some reason the normal remedies don't work. After being sent home from an Order meeting, a quiet new muggleborn member who he hasn't really noticed decides to take matters into her own hands. She grew up taking care of her siblings a lot, and so she knows exactly how to make him feel better. Plus, he's pretty cute. Set shortly after Remus graduates, where the Order of the Phoenix is still pretty new.

2. Set around books 5/6, Lupin/Tonks pairing, Remus is having allergy(/asthma?) trouble and Tonks takes care of him.(claimed by Dusty15)

3. MWPP, M/F. Lily visits Remus in the hospital wing after a moon. Unfortunately, Remus has a bit of a cold. And unfortunately for Lily, the student in the bed behind the next curtain has a large bouquet of 'Get Well' flowers that she's allergic to...

4. Sirius/Remus AU Sirius and Remus have a son (through mpreg or adoption, whichever you're more comfortable with). When their son is sick, Remus is usually the one who stays home to take care of him. This usually ends up with Remus catching whatever it was that their son had. On this particular day, Sirius goes to the park to meet Remus, who is watching their son on the playground. Remus is also suffering from a bad cold, because as a parent you can never stop working. They go somewhere and do stuff.... Your choice, lol. (tentatively claimed by Sitruuna)

House

1. Set in season 2, before Cameron is involved with Chase, involving a Cameron x Wilson relationship. Wilson gets sick and Cameron goes to check on him after House mentions it in one of their team meetings offhandedly. She finds he is really sick and convinces him to let her take him home. After he falls asleep on the ride home, she just takes him to her place. Cute caretaking shall commence. Filled by tma: Comfort to the Comforter

The Office

1. Jim, set before Jam (or PB&J if you like that better). It doesn’t matter if Pam and Roy are still together, because she and Jim always had the awkwardly adorable sexual tension even when she was engaged, which would make it awkwardly adorable if she tried to help him when he was sick/suffering from allergies before they hooked up.

Rent

1. Post-movie, Roger

manages to hang on until after Collins and Mimi die. As Mark is trying to help Roger through his last days,

he comes down with a cold.

Shopaholic (books)

1. (from tma) Luke stressed with a cold and Becky caretaking in her own unique way. Bonus points for this being prior to them getting married.

Supernatural

1. Dean starts having (has always had?) vasovagal episodes triggered by sneezing.

2. Dean's sick, and Anna gives him some much needed TLC. Probably would have to be before she got her Grace back since, you know, otherwise she could just heal him, but...I don't care if you AU it a bit or fiddle with the timeline if that's what you need to do. Filled by mads3rv3r: Untitled

3. Sam is already starting to get sick but he's doing a good job of hiding it. After a long hunt in the cold pouring rain, Dean and Sam go back to a crappy motel with no heating. Dean hogs the shower and then Sam gets sick(er).

4. Sam or Jared. Allergies or cold, (though at the moment the allergies are sounding good, but either one would be awesome) Denial, and some caretaking from Dean/Jensen.

5. Maybe I'm the only one, but I thought it was weird in "Playthings" when Sam said that they'd been looking for Ava for a month. I know that the episodes don't always overlap, time-wise, but still- a month seems like a REALLY long time. So.... maybe Dean was sick somewhere in there? Bonus points if there's lots of denial-of-being-sick from Dean and oh-no-maybe-I'll-go-darkside angst from Sam. Gen.

6. Sam gets the flu and Dean caretakes.... need I say more?

7. (from 27jaredjensen) Sam has a sneezy cold. Yay! And Dean fusses over him. And if you want, there can be some water involved, like maybe Sam has to jump into a pool or lake or they spend time in the rain. I would love it if Sam is really embarrassed about it, like when he sneezes or blows his nose, because he doesn’t want to be weak or whatever.

8. (from 27jaredjensen) Sam is a sad camper (after Jess dies, after Dean dies in Mystery Spot, after Dean makes his deal, something along those lines), and so he’s sad and angsty and coming down with a cold. Sam doesn’t even realize it at first, but Dean is an awesome big brother and caretaker and realizes right away. And also I wouldn’t mind contagion because both boys sniffly and sneezy together is yummy=D Filled by ickydog2006: Sam's got a cold

9. (from mads3rv3r) Dean gets a great big head cold right after WIAWNSB. He's all out of sorts and self-conscious and when he sneezes or blows his nose he blushes out of embarrassment.

10. (from mads3rv3r) At the end of "Bloodlust," Dean's all beaten up and feeling badly about all the things he's killed that maybe he shouldn't have because maybe they were supernatural but good, and he's all pale and croaky-sniffly sounding, and he's eaten up with grief over his dad and stress over the will-I-have-to-kill-Sam situation which Sam is totally not in on yet. Show me a cold! Show me a cold where it's BAD and he's all feverish and stumbly, and Sam (who was feeling for him and trying to make him feel better about himself at the end of "Bloodlust") keeps trying to make him feel better about himself somehow, and probably also tries to take care of him with Kleenex and maybe soup.

11. (from mads3rv3r) True Blood/Supernatural crossover. Sick sneezy Dean/sneezekink!Lafayette? Sneezekink!Sam could definitely play too if you wanted... Like. Maybe sneezy Dean and sneezekink!Sam are all doing their flirty sneezy thing somewhere where there are people, trying to be all sneaky, but Lafayette spots what's happening and is all, "Mm, hooker, that's a kink I can get behind," and watches/plays too/takes them somewhere they can play better...(tentatively claimed by scarlett_ohara2)

12. (from mads3rv3r) Sam/Dean/Cas. Dean is coming down with a hugely sneezy cold. Sam or Cas or both find/s the sneeziness hot. Together, Sam and Cas take care of Dean and love him up with snuggles and friskiness. Dean feels much better, hehehe.(tentatively claimed by Leap-Year Kisses)

Supernatural, RPF

1. Jensen and Jared are lovers. Jensen comes down with flu and Jared caretakes... of course a continuation of contagion is always lovely. Oh and I wouldn't mind Jared lending Jensen one of his hoodies.

2. Sam or Jared. Allergies or cold, (though at the moment the allergies are sounding good, but either one would be awesome) Denial, and some caretaking from Dean/Jensen.

True Blood

1. True Blood/Supernatural crossover. Sick sneezy Dean/sneezekink!Lafayette? Sneezekink!Sam could definitely play too if you wanted... Like. Maybe sneezy Dean and sneezekink!Sam are all doing their flirty sneezy thing somewhere where there are people, trying to be all sneaky, but Lafayette spots what's happening and is all, "Mm, hooker, that's a kink I can get behind," and watches/plays too/takes them somewhere they can play better... (tentatively claimed by scarlett_ohara2)

Twilight

1. Jacob comes down with a cold, and Bella takes care of him at her house, away from the rest of his pack so that none of them know.

Twilight (movie) RPF

2. I would love to see a fic about Jackson Rathbone coming down with a cold during filming, and Ashley Greene taking care of him.

The West Wing

1. Sam, cold. Maybe they're working on the State of the Union, maybe Josh is out of the city and Sam has to staff the President like in 20 Hours in America, maybe he's got writer's block again and is stuck on an important speech, I'm not fussed. I just want to see Sam stuck at work with a sneezy, headachy, bone-chilly cold, tissues scattered across his desk, with everyone around him (Bonnie, Ginger, Josh, Toby, CJ, even the President and Leo) looking after him and half knowing he has to stay at work, and half wanting to send him home regardless.

2. Josh. Anything

post-PTSD-episode (Noel)

, just quiet careful understated h/c with added bit of sicky stressed Josh would be lovely.

There is something meltingly sweet (and extraordinarily sexy!) about Jared taking care of a flu-ridden Jensen. Beautiful guy sick with a fever and sneezes being taken care of by his caring costar is delicious.

You know, I've never actually written a sneezefic, but I might have to consider taking a shot at some of these.

I'm a bit embarrassed about how many are mine, like whoa greedy kid over here, but in the interest of uh I guess more greediness, it's OK to mark mine. :)

Lovely idea! I no good with fanfic myself, but I might take a stab at some of the original ones.

Are you considering doing another secret santa? I missed the last one :(

I'm a bit embarrassed about how many are mine, like whoa greedy kid over here, but in the interest of uh I guess more greediness, it's OK to mark mine. :)

You know which one of yours I want, LOL. I'm still thinking about it. I might try writing it after finals and see if the characterization of the vamps/Southern folk goes okay. Did you have a season preference? (Note: I still haven't seen S3, but I'd also be game for a setting of any of the books.) :(

Ok... I am looking at this even though I SOOOO should be doing homework.

I *Seriously* want to snag a couple of prompts and put up a couple of my own. I can't work on the prompts that I'm snagging though till prob. mid-Dec, so I hope that's ok.

I will take the Broadway guy, classical gal. That sounds SO cute.

And the Wilson/Cameron. I LOOOOVE sickWilson. And Cameron from season 2 is cute. I could Totally pair them up. *evil grins* Seriously this prompt in particular is SOOO tempting me that I have to stop the muses before my hopes of finishing my papers are destroyed.

Oh... and for prompts from me...

-I'd LOVE a Glee fic with Will. Anything really. But... extra points for an awful cold and for awkard caring from Emma and/or bossyish, Platonic only care from Rachel. :P

-From the Shopaholic series (the books are SOOO have a sexier version of Luke in my opinion) ... Luke stressed with a cold and Becky caretaking in her own unique way. Bonus points for this being prior to them getting married.

Ok... I Need to leave this thread now before my brain dies.

soooo, that wilson x cameron one is mine and i will love you FOREVER if you do it. also, because i love glee and sick will, i will take that prompt. i really will have to control my muse from starting writing this right now when i have like five million things to do, but i'm done with finals on the 10th, so it shouldn't be too long until i write the fic.

Umm... I might just write that one S/R fic there. That one where the kid is included. ;) If I get something done, that is...

;) I love prompts; they are so full of limitless possibility! Of course, fics are even better, since then there are actually sneezes...

I am tentatively claiming mads3rv3r's Dean/Cas/Sam one... But I'm really not a Wincest fan, so if I write it, Sam will just be there caring as a brother. If that's okay. Plus, I'm bogged down right now, so I probably won't get around to writing it for a few weeks. ^^;

YAY! :unsure: to all the people considering writing fics!

Are you considering doing another secret santa? I missed the last one :laugh:

I'm sorry you missed out! I'm sure there will be another one at some point, but scarlett_ohara2 and I decided that we're too busy over the Christmas holiday period so I thought this could be a less high-maintenance version for people to still enjoy.

I'm a bit embarrassed about how many are mine, like whoa greedy kid over here, but in the interest of uh I guess more greediness, it's OK to mark mine. :lol:

Hehe. :D There are at least two people with more prompts than you, one of whom may or may not be me :lol:

I am tentatively claiming mads3rv3r's Dean/Cas/Sam one... But I'm really not a Wincest fan, so if I write it, Sam will just be there caring as a brother. If that's okay. Plus, I'm bogged down right now, so I probably won't get around to writing it for a few weeks. ^^;

Wheeeee! Yes please!

I'm a bit embarrassed about how many are mine, like whoa greedy kid over here, but in the interest of uh I guess more greediness, it's OK to mark mine. :heart:

Hehe. :heart: There are at least two people with more prompts than you, one of whom may or may not be me :drool:

Awww yeah. :drool:

I'll take that Anna one. Rowr. There was no deadline, right? Also, could I find out more about the person's kinks and how they feel about puke? Also also, you rock for organizing this.

Merged ~ obby c:

Yay! All of these look fabulous! Don't know many of the fandoms suggested, other than Glee (which I am very scared to try sfic writing for), so I think I will maybe try one of the original ones at one point. Is it awful for me to write the one I suggested? Haha :drool:.

This was a FANTASTIC follow-up to Secret Santa, and I'll add the prompts to my to-do list for winter break :drool:.

I'll take that Anna one. Rowr. There was no deadline, right? Also, could I find out more about the person's kinks and how they feel about puke? Also also, you rock for organizing this.

Wheeee, that one's miiiine! :heart: I'll PM you in a bit :) Also no, no deadline, because I am lazy. Whenever you get around to it!

Yay! All of these look fabulous! Don't know many of the fandoms suggested, other than Glee (which I am very scared to try sfic writing for), so I think I will maybe try one of the original ones at one point. Is it awful for me to write the one I suggested? Haha :).

This was a FANTASTIC follow-up to Secret Santa, and I'll add the prompts to my to-do list for winter break :).

YAY! You should totally write your own prompt if you've got ideas for it. I'm so glad people are interested in this :drool:

• 3 weeks later...
Charmed

1. Chris, when the girls and Leo don't trust him. But of course, they'll still help him, right? After all, Piper is a mother...

Can I claim this one? I already started writing something like that. PM doesn't work - don't know why the forum won't let me write one. Thank you!

You can't PM because you're still "Pending", Foxfire. Once you've completed the validation process then you'll have access to that and various other cool things. For details you can check out the Read Before Posting section, and feel free to ask about anything you're still not sure of in the Website Support section.

You can't PM because you're still "Pending", Foxfire. Once you've completed the validation process then you'll have access to that and various other cool things. For details you can check out the Read Before Posting section, and feel free to ask about anything you're still not sure of in the Website Support section.

Ah, now I get it! Thank you for telling me! Would have been clever to read everything before posting :cry:. Thank you for pointing out - and merry christmas!

Charmed

1. Chris, when the girls and Leo don't trust him. But of course, they'll still help him, right? After all, Piper is a mother...

Can I claim this one? I already started writing something like that. PM doesn't work - don't know why the forum won't let me write one. Thank you!

Sorry it took me so long to find this! For sure you can :) I'll put your name up on the list.

Could I claim #14? I have something in the works that should be up in the next day or so : )

Sure thing! Let me know when you post so I can link your fic :heart:

ETA: Haha, just found your fic. Never mind then! :heart:

I'd like to claim #2:

2. Set around books 5/6, Lupin/Tonks pairing, Remus is having allergy(/asthma?) trouble and Tonks takes care of him.

Thanks! :lmfao:

• 3 weeks later...

I just thought I'd tell you how I'm doing with the thing I claimed... So I've got 969 words, not one finished part (you see, I don't write continuation-things... Usually) and I hope I'll actually like this enough to post this once I get this done. Well, if I get this done.

The point was, sorry that this is taking me so long... ._.

• 1 month later...

Archived