Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone Into Giant Sneezes/Story Trade

Mr. Black Cherry Berry Tea

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone else here is into giant sneezes. Doesn't have to be something literally super-strong (as in stories such as my story about "Dave" and the classic GL stories, such as Hurricane Hannah), it could be something just unusually powerful (my "Richie Robbins" story, or any of the INCREDIBLE stories by NoV would fall into this category). I dunno, just wanted to start some discussion about the topic, what we like about it, what works for us in stories and what doesn't, maybe some favorite examples of it in sneeze fiction and in other media. For instance, I may be the only one, but I get a kick out of google searching loud sneezes and reading people complain about their workmates, fathers, mothers, cousins, husbands, wives, etc., loud sneezes, and then the loud sneezers getting on and defending themselves, let alone the ones who are proud of their loud sneezes :). Perhaps the general board may be the best place for this, and if so, mods, please move it there.

I'm posting in this section, however, because my ultimate goal is to get some sort of story trade started for "big sneeze" fiction. Basically, I'm free for a few weeks for my break from school, and I could use some motivation to get cracking on sneeze fiction-related stuff, and a story trade could be lots of fun and also motivate me to actually write.

So yeah, anyone for big sneeze story trade or discussion?

I, for one, love this kind of stuff. I'm often rather short on time, but I could write something if the muse was with me. I actually like Giantess sneezes enormously. Tell me what you think!

I happen to be (its more of a deviant side I hide) but I like the gigantic of female ones

not so much on the male- even though thats what i usually prefer

but in this case, sure female (me ) liking female (giant) sneezes is 100% HOT :(

Id be interested

I'm with Merodii on this one. I normally prefer sneezes from both genders, but the bigger they get, the more I start to prefer female sneezes. And the "giant" ones? Very much 100% Hot. B)

I'd love to do some sort of story trade, especially since it would motivate me to actually write too ^_^

I kind of already have a story going that could kinda fit in with the whole universe you've got going with the "Dave" series. The only thing is it's about a female super sneezer, and you specifically stated that only men have the biggest, most fearful sneezes in that one. I'll trade it anyway if you'd like... I just have to polish it up a bit.

As I recall, you're in the middle of setting up a sneezy elephant story on another forum. I'm most interested to see that finished, but I assume you're doing that anyway, right? I'll trade for anything. Heck, I'll even trade for nothing. This whole "trade" business was never really my thing, but if it'll help motivate you to write something then I'm for it. If you had your own ideas, go with them. If you wanted some ideas, maybe I can help. Maybe...

My thoughts on really big sneezes. For me loudness doesn't really matter, and I don't typically take any special care to describe the powerful damage a giant sneeze could cause because that's not what I really like either. What does it for me is simply the shear desperation of resisting and impossibly strong sneeze (or alternatively the amazing excitement and anticipation of causing one)!

So, how exactly is this going to work? Are we going to write and trade prompts and ideas, or come up with ideas ourselves and see how other people like them? Are we just going to start writing? This needs a touch of structure in order to get going.

^Yeah, agreed. Sorry. I just sorta started this thread and then failed to respond when people posted in it. Anyway, we should probably get together a list of people who might want to trade stories, so maybe anyone interested pm me, and then... I'm not sure. I've never really done a group story trade before, so I'm not sure of how these things normally work, lol. Perhaps someone more informed could suggest something? I know I'm personally interested in getting some plot advice/suggestions, the more detailed the better.

Also, Demosthenes, I'd personally love to read that story you mentioned. And it's a fictional universe mine is set in, rules can always bend... actually that would set up some really interesting stuff plot-wise, right? It could be the saga of the one super-sneezing girl in a world of super-sneezing men.

And I'm sort of writing that other story. Really I just had that first section lying around 85% done, and so I finished it enough to post that first section. But I'm not really sure what's happening in the rest of it, so it's on hold for the moment anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

um..,.is this thread too outdated? If not, I'd love to see that first story too Demosthenes ^^;

• 1 year later...

Hey! Resurrecting this thread, rather than starting a new one. I've got a bit of free time and I'm in a writing mood. Looking for trades, suggestions, or just general thought about the whole giant sneezes thing and what's so hot about it!

• 2 weeks later...

I would be for female giant sneezes, and maybe using an already existing character that would have giant sneezes. My favorite situation would be a sneezing while hiding story, and the girl has so much trouble holding back her big sneezes. I would like a Princess Daisy story, but whoever you use, I'm sure it'll be a great read.

• 3 weeks later...

I would be for female giant sneezes, and maybe using an already existing character that would have giant sneezes. My favorite situation would be a sneezing while hiding story, and the girl has so much trouble holding back her big sneezes. I would like a Princess Daisy story, but whoever you use, I'm sure it'll be a great read.

Oooh, a Daisy story. Interesting....

• 1 month later...

Am a big fan of your stories! And would LOVE to see you write a giant Male sneezing story! PM me if you want me to come up with an idea, and I will get back to you! Would so love to see you write more stories again! Especially if they pertain to giant sneezes! From Males or Females! :)

• 1 year later...

ive just updated my Aurora's big day story, and would totally be up for writing an RP based giantess story with someone

PM me and let me know who is interested :)

The PokeFan599, I totally agree with your sneezing while hiding story, where the girl has so much trouble holding back her big sneezes idea. There IS a newer story with all that you said you wanted (except for the sneezing while HIDING part), now called "My Roomate", I think it was.

trickidickieUK, is Aurora's Big Day on this website? Also, if you or anyone you know has an idea or 3 (or so) for an RP based giantess story, I'd be interested. Just FYI, apparently, I can't PM you or anyone else until I post at least 50 "good" posts, AND PM an administrator afterwards, and THEN wait for their approval.

I'm interested in reading the "Aurora's big day" story if there's a link to it somewhere?

what happened to you on mlp forum? We miss you
what happened to you on mlp forum? We miss you

I don't enjoy being ripped off.

ok, I'm sorry about that, I hope you come back :(

Archived