Sneeze Fetish Forum

GlassHeart5

Hayley

I don't know if she's part of the SFF community, but I would like to give some kudos to YouTube's GlassHeart5 for having absolutely beautiful sneezes. She deserves lots of praise for her lovely work. If you're on SFF, thanks for all the wonderful sneezes! You are a pleasure to listen to! :)

That's true ^_^

I think she was the first female sneezer I actually listened to 0.o

She's one of the reasons I actually stumbled across this forum...

Oh yes. I've already kudo'ed her over on YouTube, but there's no question -- she does excellent work. :rolleyes:

She is stupendous! And lovely. If only she didn't cover..... A great innovator of the YouTube genre. Y'know, I have a vague feeling she is a member here and once revealed herself, so if I'm not imagining it, please speak up, divine one....

And whatever happened to Lowlight Lover, who was really the first big transferrer of the audio sneezing .wav into the YouTube context?

They are heroines and legends, these pioneers!

Good topic. No idea whether or not GlassHeart5 is a member here, although I'd be surprised if she were not. But either way she seems to get better and more beautiful with every new video, and I'd like to extend my thanks and appreciation too.

I have to break the habit of a lifetime (:rolleyes:) and disagree with the count though - I LOVE the fact that she covers, which is far more sexy to me than not doing so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Agreed! She and LowlightLover were the first I ever listened to on youtube. Glassheart has completely adorable, sexy sneezes and she's beautiful!

• 1 month later...
She is awesome!!!! :hug: One of the best

She is not just one of the best; She is the best. I don't believe anyone will be "better" at sneezing on youtube than her. Several users specialize at a specific type of sneezing, but GlassHeart5 does them all well.

^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I must agree :) she has the most powerfull, cutest and desperate sneezes and the most awesome buildups!! Oh how I love her sneezes :wub:

• 10 months later...

Her buildups are amazing.

Her everything's amazing! I should have been on this thread long ago, she's absolutely one of my consistent favourites. thumbup.gif

• 7 months later...

I'm a member there. It's great idea, and a decent setup. Little low on content, though, especially of women. Glassheart herself kind of hasn't shown up in a couple of months, and the times I check people aren't usually on, although I rarely get the chance during the day. I hope it grows, though. Also, I agree about glassheart. She's incredible, and very bold for initiating something like this! Kudos to her!

• 2 weeks later...

Just another fan chiming in here to say, Glassheart5 is the best! I'm usually not even interested in female sneezing, but she is just phenomenal. I hope she's on here to see how much we love her. :)

I'm so happy, I finally received an invitation from GlassHeart5 today for Sneezy Me! And I've already made a friend, heheh. Gotta check out the content now.

• 4 months later...

Definitely going to sign up to her new site. She's a fantastic uploader and I very much enjoy her uploads!!

And very pretty too!