Sneeze Fetish Forum

GlassHeart5

Hayley

glassheart5 was the first youtube sneezer I ever listened to! she also had a foot fetish channel for like a week before she deleted it haha...that was a good one as well for all you foot fetishists out there

• 1 year later...

I'm usually not a fan of female sneezes, but there are so few male sneeze videos on youtube that I've been able to find that work for me so I inevitably always go to GlassHeart!

• 2 years later...

Yeah, GlassHeart5 is the first female sneezer, whose videos I stumbled on on YouTube; and in my mind she's definitely the best as well. I really hope she'll continue making her awesome videos as long as possible.

And just in case you happen to be on this forum:

Thank you, and keep sneezing, you Queen of YouTube sneezerines. I really love you. Million kisses from me ❤️.

Basically saying what everyone else has said-- I agree! She was one of the first youtube channels I watched (or I guess, listened to?) when I was just starting to search SF content. Still one of my favorites, haven't found another recorder quite like her!

I heard she went on hiatus for a number of reasons, I wonder if she makes new recordings nowadays? 

• 11 months later...
On 8/31/2017 at 2:07 PM, fuckyeahsneezes said:

She makes videos on her own website Sneezy Me, and she also makes adult sneezing videos as well on clip store site.

Wait what's her clip store? Also the video talking about her website was deleted does it still exist? Can you still get in?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

an absolutely amazing young woman! someone I have come to think very highly of from talking with her, I've only talked with her a couple of times but the person I see inside her is beautiful. would love to get to know her better as a person. also her video and audio contributions to our community are top notch. our community is lucky to have her as part of it!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Her only fans page (I subscribe) remains incredible no one has uncontrollable sneezes like her, and that nose wiggle is too die for 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/31/2017 at 9:07 PM, DELETED said:

She makes videos on her own website Sneezy Me, and she also makes adult sneezing videos as well on clip store site.

I’ll definitely have to check that out, once my financial situation improves :yes:.