Sneeze Fetish Forum

Preferences game revived!

VoOs

Rules are simple: I write two different fetish scenarios - next person to answer the thread picks the scenario they prefer the most - then they write two new scenarios for the next person to choose from.

Sounds like fun? I thought it was, last time we did a game like this!

Sooo, what do you prefer?

• Someone sneezing and joking about it afterwards

or

• someone sneezing and acting embarrassed afterwards?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
•Someone sneezing and joking about it afterwards

Hmm... I am sorry these two lack sneezing but you know both scenarios (or rather the later one) can include some!

1) A sick man with his beloved (sick?) child sleeping together on their sofa (you know, they might have been watching a movie together and fallen asleep...)

or

2) a sick man being cared for by his wife/gf

Of course I can't help putting my boyfriend in each situation, which makes it difficult. He's adorable when he's taking care of his baby nephew, but the second one would mean I'm involved too... I suppose I'll have to say the latter, even though I read it a lot.

A week long cold complete with lots of sniffling and stuffy-voice-ness, etc, but no sneezing

ooor

A single fit with no known cause one day

Single fit. :)

A long build-up with lots of hitching breath

or:

Multiple sneezes with a desperate quality to them?

If video implies visual but no sound, then definitely audio.

---

After a seemingly random sneeze:

- An explanation, i.e. "my allergies/cold"

Or

- Surprise at the randomness of it

a long build up before a single sneeze.

a normally loud sneezer trying to sneeze quietly,

or

a quiet sneezer taken off guard by a loud sneeze?

a quiet sneezer taken off guard by a loud sneeze?

definitely

About fiction:

a ) A (supernatural) character who isn't supposed to be able to get sick down with a relatively bad cold

or

b ) something like fire breathing included to most sneezes (like, involuntary fire breathing or so... you know, some "magical" powers there).

I'm going to have to go with A

Okay, how about...

1. Someone sneezing on you

or

2. Someone sneezing away from you

I would go with being sneezed on, not because I find it super attractive in and of itself (though I know some people do), but because it's more likely to lead to an apology, and a conversation. A sneeze sneezed over ths shoulder doesn't require a commnent in the same way.

Ok, so,

A ) Somebody having a sneezing fit while alone in a public place, I.E., without the knowledge that you or anyone else is watching, or

B ) Somebody having the same sneezing fit while in a face to face vonversation with you

A ) Somebody having a sneezing fit while alone in a public place, I.E., without the knowledge that you or anyone else is watching

Was a hard decission but ended up with that one...

1) Someone with a rather bad cold sits next to you in buss

or

2) You're at a beach in summer and quite near you comes some people and one is suffering greatly from allergies

Hm, tough one. But I think I'd still prefer an exaggerated "choo" before complete silence.

How about:

One ok sneeze from an extremely attractive person

or

several amazing sneezes from someone you don't find very attractive?

One ok sneeze from an extremely attractive person

I care for the whole thing, not only the sneeze so...

1) Someone with many cold symptoms like congestion, hoarse voice (maybe coughing), fever...

or

2) A lot of random sneezing, no other symptoms

Depends on the setting, but I think I'll go with #1 since I do love a bit of coughing and fever ;)

1) Lots of sniffling and a red, shiny sore nose

or

2) Lots of nose-blowing

1) Lots of sniffling and a red, shiny sore nose

If you asked this face to face I probably couldn't decide but now, after a lot ot pondering and imagined scenearios, I have to pick the first one.

(I'm sorry almost all the things I come up with are cold-related and often have no sneezing at all)

1) Ice-scating and afterwards to a coffé with an atractive person who has a bit of a cold

or

2) Picknic in a nice park with the same person, this time s/he has allergies

I'll have the allergy-sufferer, please. <3

Someone denying being ill/allergic when they obviously are

or

someone complaining about their symptoms in a most descriptive way?

Archived