Sneeze Fetish Forum

Preferences game revived!

VoOs

Uhm. Neither? Or... well. The latter. Loud, shouty ones are father-sneezes, and I don't want that...

Holding down someone who sneezes.

Or

Being held down by someone who sneezes.

("Romantically", of course.)

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooh, being held down by someone who sneezes!! Definitely! :winkkiss:

Someone sneezing and acting embarrassed about it

or

Someone sneezing and being indifferent to it?

Most certainly someone sneezing and acting embarrassed about it. ^_^

How about....

Watching a sneezing fit by someone who speaks English (or the language you speak).

or ~

Watching a sneezing fit who speaks a language you don't know.

???

English-speaker, definitely! For whatever reason, sneezing from someone who doesn't speak my language has almost no effect on me. I don't know why.

Would you rather see a drawn out, vocal build-up to a quiet and unproductive sneeze or witness an intense cough-like fit?

Ooh, tough one. :/ Lol, I'd probably go with the cough-like fit, so long as it wasn't too cough-like ^_^

Um...

Noseblow after a sneeze

or

Noseblow before (see: causing) a sneeze?

Noseblow after a sneeze. I love that. <3 Proves it was messy, too.

A fantastic sounding sneeze from your non-preferred gender.

or

A "bad" sounding sneeze from your preferred gender.

^Definitely b. I wouldn't call it "non-preferred" so much as "abhorred".

Hmm, in a similar spirit...

An amazing sneeze caused by your least-preferred cause

or

A mediocre (not bad!) sneeze caused by your favorite one.

Definitely a mediocre sneeze caused by my favourite cause. My fetish is all about the circumstances of the sneeze rather than just straight up sneezing! ^_^

Okay, here's one for the cold-whores! :bag:

Someone you'd really like to see sneeze has a bad cold and they stay home so as not to spread germs, so you don't get to observe them but later they tell you all about how they couldn't stop sneezing while they were at home in bed.

OR

Someone you'd like to see sneeze has a bad cold and they force themselves go about their day as normal so you get to observe them, but...germs everywhere!

Oh well ... germs everywhere for me! ^_^

A single wonderful sneeze from your crush

or

An amazing fit from a friend

Single wonderful sneeze from my crush for sure, every time! Especially my current one as I've never seen him sneeze...though he does tell me every time he does xD One of the benefits of telling friends about the fetish ^_^

I haven't read through most of the four pages, so forgive me if I repeat one -

Hear/see someone sneeze only once a month and have it be the best sneeze ever

or

Hear/see someone sneeze once or twice a week but have it be only average?

Oh, best sneeze ever once a month, for sure. Talk about having something to look forward to. <3

This was inspired by something that happened to me the other day: Let's say you're in a public place (in the cinema, on a buss or at a restaurant), and a person nearby starts sneezing. Would you rather:

have them sit somewhere in front of you so that you can watch them

or

have them sit close behind/beside you so that you can't see them, but feel the movement as they sneeze?

I'm a voyeur, I like to watch. :D Seriously though, if the sneezer is attractive, I'd like to see it. :)

Someone sneezing and blowing their nose afterwards

or

Someone sneezing and then keep sniffling afterwards?

Cold sneezes all the way <333

Ok, this has two do with the audio or sight thing

Would you rather

-See someone sneeze with no audio, but they did a lot of fetishy things (like if you enjoy inducing, or something)

or

-Hear someone sneeze, and not see them, but they did fetishy things (hitching, ect)

That's an easy pick. Audio all the way for me.

Someone sneezing into cupped hands

or

someone sneezing into the crook of their elbow?

That is a bit tricky. I love drawing the cupped hands (but then again, I like drawing the elbow as well) but my mother sneezes into her hands and I'm not particularly fond of that. So this time, I go for the crook of the arm, even if that covers more of the face! I think this opinion changes from time to time, though.

A front seat to witness sweeeet real-life fit

or

A very nice recorded one on teh YouTube for you to watch over and over again?

real life fit for sure!

ok:

1) helping a non-fetishist sneeze maybe like 6 or 7 times by inducing

or

2) a non-fetishist having a natural triple(three sneezes in a row)

Natural sneezes take a front-seat to inducing anyway, but especially a non-fetishist inducing. I'd feel awkward watching that, I think.

1. Multiple false starts over the course of thirty - forty minutes, complete with fluttering eyelashes and hitching breaths, fizzling out and returning multiple times only to result in one (albeit very nice) sneeze at the end, or

2. A concentrated fit over the course of five minutes with no build up, but a series of desperate sneezes?

Hmmm, I really think that would depend on my mood at the time, both sound extremely appealing :blink: But I think I'd go with the first for now. Build ups...<3

Never see your family sneeze again but see very few decent sneezes from anyone else

or

See your family sneeze often but see many drool worthy sneezes from other people too?

See your family sneeze often but see many drool worthy sneezes from other people too?

Both are pretty interesting, but I have to go with seeing many ladies sneeze.

a. A lady sneezing in the park with tissues

b. A lady sneezing in a fancy restaurant without the benefit of tissues

Why would you be lacking a tissue in a restaraunt of all places?

I don't really like tissues, but I like allergies so park it is.

Someone sneezing while their weight is completely in the hands of another (aka on a piggy back ride or while sitting in someone's lap)

-or-

Someone sneezing and having full control over their own gravity

The first... though I have to imagine that if I wasn't the one controlling their gravity :blink:, I'd be awfully jealous.

-Someone sneezing with fabulous body language (bending or twisting away from you, whatever you consider 'fabulous', I guess)

or

-Someone sneezing and making a great comment (either embarrassed or amused, as you prefer)

I'm going to have to go with the body language. :3

Someone trying to talk while they are hitching followed by one nice sneeze

OR

Someone sneezing a lovely triple without much buildup?

Definitely someone trying to talk while they are hitching followed by one nice sneeze!

Going in the other direction now...

Someone sneezing several times with no follow-up (wiping or blowing their nose, making a comment, etc. Like PaperThings said, whatever you like. :cold:)

OR

Someone sneezing once with lots of follow-up?

Sneezing several times! The more the merrier!

Which do you like better?

-A Well written sneeze fic?

or

A well drawn picture of someone sneezing

Archived