Sneeze Fetish Forum

facet

...accept defeat and move on? :kisscheek:

Nah, I don't really have this problem, but I don't think there's really that much you can do about it. Not if you've already tried all the different inducing methods out there.

I'm sorry I can't be of any help. :bleh:

Don't worry, there were no hard feelings there. But if it doesn't work, it's possible that your nose isn't sensitive enough. Right now, anyway. Sensitivity can change over time, I'm sure. :D Hold out and try from time to time. :hug:

Don't worry, there were no hard feelings there. But if it doesn't work, it's possible that your nose isn't sensitive enough. Right now, anyway. Sensitivity can change over time, I'm sure. ^_^ Hold out and try from time to time. :)

This is good advice. When I first joined this forum, I couldn't even induce one sneeze. I practiced here and there, and then one day it happened. And sometimes I have good inducing sessions, and sometimes not-so-good. I think Chanel is right, and that it can change. So, don't give up, but also don't beat yourself up over it!!

I am beginning to suspect that living with very dry air/electric central heating might be affecting my ability to induce. Possibly trying at different times of year might be helpful.

Totally random and kinda gross idea, but try plucking a nosehair with a pair of tweezers. In the rare times that I've done it, I ended up sneezing like crazy. Hurts like a beyotch, though.

Archived