Sneeze Fetish Forum

Future Stories...

Scion

Well, some of you know I'm obsessed with writing original fiction, sooo...anyone have any requests? It doesn't have to be specific, but it can be if you want. I'll probably do pretty much anything as long as it's MALE sneezing. I know a lot of people have other fetishes, so I could incorperate whatever those are, depending, if you want that, too. Feel free to tell me what you want and I'll probably get to it. :)

Guy sneezes so violently his glasses fall off - he tries to feel around for them, but he's still sneezing so it's a little difficult. :) That was the first thing that popped into my head...if it somehow fits into a story of yours, then by all means. But please don't feel like you have to shoehorn it in there if it won't work. :) Pretty delicious scenario though, if I do say so myself. Glasses and sneezing...I'm lovin' it.

sillystarsmoons

Ive got a request. How about a bit of drama, original fiction and male and female character where the female looks after the male with a bad cold and the way you write your cold talk is amazing. Kind of like a care taking fic. Yep I think that's my requests. :)

Guy sneezes so violently his glasses fall off - he tries to feel around for them, but he's still sneezing so it's a little difficult. :laugh: That was the first thing that popped into my head...if it somehow fits into a story of yours, then by all means. But please don't feel like you have to shoehorn it in there if it won't work. :blushing: Pretty delicious scenario though, if I do say so myself. Glasses and sneezing...I'm lovin' it.

Haha, yeah, I like that. I'll probably do it, too. I'll let you know. :)

Ive got a request. How about a bit of drama, original fiction and male and female character where the female looks after the male with a bad cold and the way you write your cold talk is amazing. Kind of like a care taking fic. Yep I think that's my requests. :)

Definitely. I'm going to write a Keane/Brenna story soon, so...yeah. And I'll put lots of caretaking in it. :D

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Oh! Oh! Use my name! Use my name!

Lol, okay, sure! Is Tassielli your real name? And do you want me to use any nicknames or anything?

Write one about a guy who is absolutely terrified of thunderstorms . Heh and then have him get into a fight with the other character while sick and just run out, have the other guy be so angry that it takes more than enough time for the sick guy to get pretty far . Then let it rain :lol:

Then when the healthy one finds him he finds him like crying and completely frozen and has to carry him home .

I'd be in heaven ;)

Haha M/M if you can but if you can't its okay too. If you even use this really id still be happy

Write one about a guy who is absolutely terrified of thunderstorms . Heh and then have him get into a fight with the other character while sick and just run out, have the other guy be so angry that it takes more than enough time for the sick guy to get pretty far . Then let it rain :lol:

Then when the healthy one finds him he finds him like crying and completely frozen and has to carry him home .

I'd be in heaven :lol:

Haha M/M if you can but if you can't its okay too. If you even use this really id still be happy

Hahaha, oh I'll DEFINITELY use this! I like it! Sounds like something I would write muahaha. :lol: Let's see...I'm trying to figure out if I have any characters in my mind who would work lol. Yyyyyyyyeah! Okay, so I'm writing a story now. Then after that I'm writing an M/F story, but after THAT I can write this one! ;)

I have a list somewhere... But unfortunately I lost that list a long time ago... D: I had like... Tons of possible reguests written down...

Anyways... I've been hoping to find some... Fairy stuf... xD I mean, fairies are nice little life forms and they live in forests and hmm... A sick little male fairy would be niceee. How would go? You see, I like it messy and so and I've been thinking that if there was a sick fairy and it was messy and so... I don't suppose he has any tissues to use! So... What, leafs? I like the image in my head where a little fairy tries to get a tissue from some human and he has to fly to get high enough to grab the tissue and when he almost has it he needs no sneeze and can't hold it back. Mawwsss... *purrr* Is that too weird? xD Maybe...

Ahh, can't come up with the smarter reguests... Haha.

Finding even one fairy story at some point of my life would make me happy, yesshhh... x3 But mm... Weird is weird... Feel free to ignore me... ._.

Just to warn you I'm a bit crazy butttttt ....

what about a guy with a fetish of anger and the other a sneezing fetish...it might be funny the 1 guy wants the guy to sneeze and the other dude wants to piss the other one off...it could turn into like you know arch enemies except they secretly are crushing on each other and so they start you know getting a bit closer...how bout an old school high school story?

Two guys with two different fetishes like sneezing obviously :drool: and maybe something a lot of more different like .... I dunno a smoking fetish, or bondage or foot fetish and they hate each other...but they don't hate each other, they love each other but both are in the closet so they never admit it and their love turns into sexual tension and fear they will expose themselves...and ...well what do you think of that one?

I have a list somewhere... But unfortunately I lost that list a long time ago... D: I had like... Tons of possible reguests written down...

Anyways... I've been hoping to find some... Fairy stuf... xD I mean, fairies are nice little life forms and they live in forests and hmm... A sick little male fairy would be niceee. How would go? You see, I like it messy and so and I've been thinking that if there was a sick fairy and it was messy and so... I don't suppose he has any tissues to use! So... What, leafs? I like the image in my head where a little fairy tries to get a tissue from some human and he has to fly to get high enough to grab the tissue and when he almost has it he needs no sneeze and can't hold it back. Mawwsss... *purrr* Is that too weird? xD Maybe...

Finding even one fairy story at some point of my life would make me happy, yesshhh... x3 But mm... Weird is weird... Feel free to ignore me... ._.

Cool. I don't think it's too weird lol. In fact, I have a good idea about this, I think! Yep. So, let's see I have two stories planned so this can be my third one.

So far I have:

1. sillystarsmoons' reuquest. Brenna/Keane.

2. cupkake's request. Cam/Todd.

3. Sitruuna's request + Tassielli's name request. Tass/Ferryn Elfsprite. :D

4. Sneezyhugsandkisses' request. Bristol/Jarrod.

Still have to think on Murphy D.'s. :drool:

@ Sneezyhugsandkisses: I think I can do the anger/sneeze idea, if that's cool haha.

if u r still looking for ideas, i'd like to see something from the boyz in your sig, scion. ;)

I would, but that wouldn't be original fiction and I suck at everything else lol. Sorry. ;)

Ohhhh, I would love, love love it if you could write a story about werewolves. And I'm also on a really big M/M kick right now, so if you could incorporate that in, I would love you so much. Would that be okay???

Thanks for asking for requests! :P

Ohhhh, I would love, love love it if you could write a story about werewolves. And I'm also on a really big M/M kick right now, so if you could incorporate that in, I would love you so much. Would that be okay???

Thanks for asking for requests! :)

Haha, sure, I could do werewolves. I read pretty much everything so I can write pretty much everything. :) And m/m, sure.

My updated list. :P

2. cupkake's request. Cam/Todd. - thunderstorm.

3. Sitruuna's request + Tassielli's name request. Tass/Ferryn Elfsprite.

4. Sneezyhugsandkisses' request. Bristol/Jarrod. Anger-Sneeze.

5. Weirdo Girl's request. Talbot/Mason. Werewolves.

Cool. I don't think it's too weird lol. In fact, I have a good idea about this, I think! Yep. So, let's see I have two stories planned so this can be my third one.

So far I have:

2. cupkake's request. Cam/Todd.

3. Sitruuna's request + Tassielli's name request. Tass/Ferryn Elfsprite. B)

4. Sneezyhugsandkisses' request. Bristol/Jarrod.

Still have to think on Murphy D.'s. :shy:

@ Sneezyhugsandkisses: I think I can do the anger/sneeze idea, if that's cool haha.

Ya that's fine do what you like ^^

Okay, so...I'm still taking requests, haha, but just know that you'll go on the list and it will be a while before I get to you, but I do update every day, so...yup. Seriously, I will write ANYTHING. Fantasy/historical/modern/everything else.

1. sillystarsmoons' request. Brenna/Keane.

2. cupkake's request. Cam/Todd. - thunderstorm.

3. Sitruuna's request. Alan/Ferryn Elfsprite. I read somewhere that you prefer m/m, right? Don't know if you'll check this, but if not I'm assuming that's what you want. :bday:

4. Sneezyhugsandkisses' request. Bristol/Jarrod. Anger-Sneeze-Smoke.

5. Weirdo Girl's request. Talbot/Mason. Werewolves.

6. Tassielli's request. Tass/?? Hey, you wanna pick the guy's name, too?

Anyone else? You can make more than one request, by the way. I like ideas.

Hi. I'm not sure from what's been said already it's going to be guys sneezing only, but if you do any female sneezing, my request is for loads of description of pre-sneeze build up please- face, sounds, etc. That's my favourite part. Thanks for considering all these ideas. :wub:

Hi. I'm not sure from what's been said already it's going to be guys sneezing only, but if you do any female sneezing, my request is for loads of description of pre-sneeze build up please- face, sounds, etc. That's my favourite part. Thanks for considering all these ideas. :)

Yeah, like I said only male sneezing. I quite strongly dislike female sneezing and would never write it lol. Sorry. :wub:

I do like m/m, yes, but if you don't need to do that. I like fiction with no pairings quite a lot as well. (:

I'll probably do pretty much anything as long as it's MALE sneezing.

Oh, right, those big capital letters at the very start of this topic- I can't believe I didn't see that. Ooops, sorry. Never mind. :wub:

I'm sorry abou this off-topic post! ._.

But ScotGirl if you wish to get some female sneezing, I can try my hands on a new territory, but I can't promise anything... ._. (though what are the odds that you even read this... u__u)

I'll probably do pretty much anything as long as it's MALE sneezing.

Oh, right, those big capital letters at the very start of this topic- I can't believe I didn't see that. Ooops, sorry. Never mind. :(

Aw, that's okay. Don't worry about it. :balloon: And read Sitruuna's post haha.

I do like m/m, yes, but if you don't need to do that. I like fiction with no pairings quite a lot as well. (:

Oh. Haha, well I sort of had this idea about a little fairy falling for a human?? I suppose I don't have to do that, but I kind of liked the idea. Anyway, I like writing m/m, but it's your choice.

Oh. Haha, well I sort of had this idea about a little fairy falling for a human?? I suppose I don't have to do that, but I kind of liked the idea. Anyway, I like writing m/m, but it's your choice.

OMG. : D Sounds nice, sounds very lovely, in a somehow cute way. x33 Yea, do that if you just can and want and so... I would love something like that. :balloon: You are golden.

Archived