Sneeze Fetish Forum

Future Stories...

Scion

I'm sorry abou this off-topic post! ._.

But ScitGirl if you wish to get some female sneezing, I can try my hands on a new territory, but I can't promise anything... ._. (though what are the odds that you even read this... u__u)

Hello Sitruuna. If you do feel like writing one, that would be very nice. Thank you. In fact, there is another thread around here with another member calling for more female stories, so I know others would appreciate your efforts too. But just write what you want. :balloon:

I'm sorry abou this off-topic post! ._.

But ScotGirl if you wish to get some female sneezing, I can try my hands on a new territory, but I can't promise anything... ._. (though what are the odds that you even read this... u__u)

Hello Sitruuna. If you do feel like writing one, that would be very nice. Thank you. In fact, there is another thread around here with another member calling for more female stories, so I know others would appreciate your efforts too. But just write what you want. :balloon:

I do apreciate a bit of detail and all kinds of info... So if you have any idea of somekind of plot or any scenes or anything then please, tell me. (:

I do apreciate a bit of detail and all kinds of info... So if you have any idea of somekind of plot or any scenes or anything then please, tell me. (:

To be honest, I don't really have any further ideas, other than: at least 2 ovaries per story. I just finished my very first original sneeze fic (yay) and I'm all idea'd out. Except for the sketchy ideas I have for a few fan fics (Fifth Element, Star Trek: Next Gen and Stargate SG-1), but I kinda want to write those myself...so...um, sorry. If you advertise your willingness to write female stories to the folk who commented on "A Humble Request..." I'm sure you will very popular.

Throw me on the "use my name, etc." bandwagon. :) I love your stories so much, you have no idea. I'm stoked to see how the other requests turn out.

I... want ... Fangs! m/m! cold or allergies don't matter! some drama would be sweet but alot of caring too!

Throw me on the "use my name, etc." bandwagon. :yes: I love your stories so much, you have no idea. I'm stoked to see how the other requests turn out.

Haha, thanks. :( By that do you mean you want me to use "Gee?"

@Umeko, you mean vampires? :whoo:

-------

I MIGHT do these out of order depending on which ideas pop into my head first!

1. sillystarsmoons' request. Brenna/Keane.

2. cupkake's request. Cam/Todd. - thunderstorm.

3. Sitruuna's request. Alan/Ferryn Elfsprite. I read somewhere that you prefer m/m, right? Don't know if you'll check this, but if not I'm assuming that's what you want.

4. Sneezyhugsandkisses' request. Bristol/Jarrod. Anger-Sneeze-Smoke.

5. Weirdo Girl's request. Talbot/Mason. Werewolves.

6. Tassielli's request. Tass/Carter

7. Gee's request. ??

8. Umeko's request. Vapmires. M/M

Uh, my real name's Carmen, but you can use Gee if you want to. Completely up to you! :boom:

Scion...offers to write stories...by request... ^_^

oh my god. This gotta be my lucky day, huh?

Because... I Love You Scion!! You are writing so fast that I can barely read something,

but all of your stories are simply amazing and wonderful and smexy and... :)

I'm sorry that I commented so little, I'm having kind of a busy time right now o.O

But thanks for writing <3 Really appreciate!

Uh, and if you hadn't decided what to write about by now, you could do a little cowboy story :D

That would make me verrrry glad <3

It's up to you, I'm excited anyway :)

Love!

Linda

Uh, my real name's Carmen, but you can use Gee if you want to. Completely up to you! :)

Well, I had no way of knowing your real name lol, so I had to ask. :) Sorry if I sounded stupid.

@LovelyLinda, awww thank you so much! I'm just glad you're enjoying them! I'll definitely consider writing a cowboy one! I don't know much about cowboys, but I think I could do it. :)

No, no. You didn't sound stupid! I probably should have phrased that post better. :laugh2:

I'm not...sure what you mean. :D m/m AND m/f? Can you be a teeny bit more specific. :hug: Thanks! I'm sure I can do whatever it is.

You mean two different stories? Or you want this in the same story? Because pretty much everything I write is either m/m or m/f and cold fic. :yes:

Hmm, that should be a challenge, but I think I like it! I can definitely give that a try. :)

Found it! Okay I used your link. Thank you! I'm really bad at like this finding stuff stuff. Okay Ummmmmm. Ahhhhh! So your using the frying pan hmmm. Good good. Okay so- just an idea!- maybe Tassi had like a really bad like abusive bad boyfriend and now she's all traumatized? Idk. I don't know why I wanted input. I asked cause I thought I wanted input- which I do!- but I don't really have much to say. Just don't make my namesake like a meany or anything please? just go where you want with it. I trust you!

Haha, okay! She won't be a meanie! She has trouble trusting people, I think, but once she gets to know them she's the best. :D I think I can do something with the boyfriend idea. I think he didn't physically abuse her, but sort of messed with her mind or something.

Okay thanks. I felt like i should have input, but then i was like WTF? I don't know where to go with that. Or what to do. But then I still felt like I should post something so I didn't seem like a flake

• 2 years later...

Just stumbled upon this and I'm sure how old it is...but I fell in love with Cade and Shane....more with them please!?

Archived