Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone willing to do a request?

Secret98

I was wondering how anyone feels about writing a story? I would really appreciate it. I can't draw anything in exchange because I don't have a scanner anymore because I moved out.

I would really like a story about any of these characters:

Knuckles the Echidna

Shadow the Hedgehog

Sasuke Uchiha

Gaara of the Desert

• 3 months later...
I was wondering how anyone feels about writing a story? I would really appreciate it. I can't draw anything in exchange because I don't have a scanner anymore because I moved out.

Knuckles the Echidna

Shadow the Hedgehog

Sasuke Uchiha

Gaara of the Desert

I will most definitely write for you. But if you could please tell me, what would you like your story to be about? In addition to the topic of your story, would you want to be included in it? If so, what do you want your name in the story to be?

Knuckles the Echidna

Shadow the Hedgehog

Sasuke Uchiha

Gaara of the Desert

I will most definitely write for you. But if you could please tell me, what would you like your story to be about? In addition to the topic of your story, would you want to be included in it? If so, what do you want your name in the story to be?

How about a Gaara and Sasuke sneeze fic? I would love to be in the story as Gaara's crush and he's my crush or perhaps we are a couple. I would like some fighting in it and also romance too. Maybe from a cold for Gaara and whatever you want for Sasuke, also could you make it in the shippuden times? I would like my name to be Talii Yohna.

Thank you so much!!!!! You totally made my day!!!!! Also I have a scanner now, it's just being highly difficult to hook up, but once I get it hooked I up, I will draw something for you in exchange, just name it and give a reference picture so I have an idea of who I'm drawing :D

Knuckles the Echidna

Shadow the Hedgehog

Sasuke Uchiha

Gaara of the Desert

How about a Gaara and Sasuke sneeze fic? I would love to be in the story as Gaara's crush and he's my crush or perhaps we are a couple. I would like some fighting in it and also romance too. Maybe from a cold for Gaara and whatever you want for Sasuke, also could you make it in the shippuden times? I would like my name to be Talii Yohna.

Thank you so much!!!!! You totally made my day!!!!! Also I have a scanner now, it's just being highly difficult to hook up, but once I get it hooked I up, I will draw something for you in exchange, just name it and give a reference picture so I have an idea of who I'm drawing :dead:

Gaara and Sasuke in the same fic? :P

Knuckles the Echidna

Shadow the Hedgehog

Sasuke Uchiha

Gaara of the Desert

Thank you so much!!!!! You totally made my day!!!!! Also I have a scanner now, it's just being highly difficult to hook up, but once I get it hooked I up, I will draw something for you in exchange, just name it and give a reference picture so I have an idea of who I'm drawing :P

Gaara and Sasuke in the same fic? :twisted:

yeah, why not? :dead:

Knuckles the Echidna

Shadow the Hedgehog

Sasuke Uchiha

Gaara of the Desert

Thank you so much!!!!! You totally made my day!!!!! Also I have a scanner now, it's just being highly difficult to hook up, but once I get it hooked I up, I will draw something for you in exchange, just name it and give a reference picture so I have an idea of who I'm drawing :P

Gaara and Sasuke in the same fic? :twisted:

yeah, why not? :dead:

Okie dokie, might be kinda difficult thought. xD

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know if you want something exchange, I just (literally 2 seconds ago) got the scanner hooked up :D

Another knuckles/shadow fan?! *cries hysterically and hugs*

...... Carry on. :winkkiss:

Yeah :rolleyes: I really didn't think there were to many others either *hugs back*

Long dirty blonde hair, down to about her knees, and bangs. Eyes are a light blue color. A black and white sleeve less shirt with a collar on it. Blue fingerless gloves, just below the elbow. Black shorts with white pockets. She wears a hidden sand belt (if you want to change which village she is from, you can) around her waist. She also has a medium length grey tail (you can do whatever you would like with that, fetish wise or otherwise, I just thought it would be cool to add a tail lol)

She's a ninja, but doesn't have a team, she does have a sensei (who was Temari, but if you don't want her to be from that village you can change it).

She also fights with a giant fan, but it doesn't do wind type jutsus. She instead uses a dark type of energy (similar to Raven from teen titans) which comes out of the fan. The fan is black in color with 1 big red star on it. (you can change whatever you want in the story).

Personality: talkative with close friends, shy with new people and crushes, spontaneous, fun loving, and very caring for others (to points where it actually can harm her).

This is just a quick over view of my OC, but because you are writing the story you can change anything about my OC that you want.

I'm going to draw a picture of her (which I haven't done yet). I'm also going to use her as my OC in the role play :D

Poptropical1, are you still interested in doing the role play? If you can't do the role play for any reason, please just say so, I am still very into the idea of the role play. it's just you seem to never be on skype when I'm on or add any posts in the threads.

I checked into the time zones, and I think I am 4 hours earlier than you, and maybe that is why I haven't been able to catch you.

Can't wait for the story, you're so awesome for writing this!!!!!! :D

Poptropical1, are you still interested in doing the role play? If you can't do the role play for any reason, please just say so, I am still very into the idea of the role play. it's just you seem to never be on skype when I'm on or add any posts in the threads.

I checked into the time zones, and I think I am 4 hours earlier than you, and maybe that is why I haven't been able to catch you.

Can't wait for the story, you're so awesome for writing this!!!!!! :)

I'm still intrested in the role play! I log into SFF everyday to see if you're online, so we can role play.

I have free time only in the morning hours (like around 6:00a.m. to 8:30a.m.) so maybe it's my fault we haven't been able to roleplay. :P

Oh, and about the story... it's taking so long 'cause I restarted it with a completely different plot, as I thought my initial plot was dumb.

So I'll try to finish ASAP! I hope you'll like it... :P

(I can't edit posts, so I guess I'll have to double post. xD)

I can log in other times, but that's the only definite time...

Can't wait for the story, you're so awesome for writing this!!!!!! :heart:

I'm still intrested in the role play! I log into SFF everyday to see if you're online, so we can role play.

I have free time only in the morning hours (like around 6:00a.m. to 8:30a.m.) so maybe it's my fault we haven't been able to roleplay. :dead:

Oh, and about the story... it's taking so long 'cause I restarted it with a completely different plot, as I thought my initial plot was dumb.

So I'll try to finish ASAP! I hope you'll like it... :blushing:

You have to be up really early in the morning, I feel sorry for you. I will see if I can try and be up early so we can do some role playing :angry:

If I might ask, what was the original plot, and what did you think was dumb about it? I'm just curious :rolleyes:

Umm, I can't describe that sort of thing very well... xD I'll try I guess.

Remember when Kankuro, Temari, and Gaara were heading to the Five Kage Summit (around episode 197 to 219 of Shippuden)?

Well, it was snowing, so I thought since Gaara is from Suna, he probably isn't immune to cold weather...

Yeah, I think you get the idea of what I was gonna write... :yes: I was going to add your OC, and try to add some romance and fighting, too.

But I realized I totally screw up stories with fighting in them... it sounded so lame. Dx

I'm working on a better one, anyway. :drool:

Umm, I can't describe that sort of thing very well... xD I'll try I guess.

Remember when Kankuro, Temari, and Gaara were heading to the Five Kage Summit (around episode 197 to 219 of Shippuden)?

Well, it was snowing, so I thought since Gaara is from Suna, he probably isn't immune to cold weather...

Yeah, I think you get the idea of what I was gonna write... :blink: I was going to add your OC, and try to add some romance and fighting, too.

But I realized I totally screw up stories with fighting in them... it sounded so lame. Dx

I'm working on a better one, anyway. :lol:

I can't wait for the story your writing, I just know it's going to be good :lol: This idea wasn't to bad, but if you think it sucked then, I'm glad you're taking the time to start another one for me, you are to kind :hug:

:wacko:

'But why? …Why me? Why do I have to complete this task? Why did I ever agree to this?' Talii questioned herself as she made her way to a certain red-haired celadon-eyed Kazekage's house. 'Oh, no! What if I embarrass myself and faint again! No, that can't happen! It just can't!' She tried to think of a cure for her asthenophobia. 'I know!' She pounded a fist into her opposite open hand. 'I'll just walk in, make my delivery, and walk out. No problem! No problem at all…' As she practically strode down the sidewalk, she seemed satisfied with her solution.

[flashback]

(Author's note: This may seem out of place, but it had to be written or the entire story would have dangled. And I know there are a few sentences that I should remove, but I'm not. I like it. I like it as is.)

Talii looked up at the sky, the night was cool and crisp. The sky was thick with stars, and a luminous full moon shone brightly above. The Milky Way was a swath of white, like a cup of overturned milk. A nocturnal breeze drifted through her dirty blond hair, which fell down her back in carefully arranged waves. She was walking slowly, enjoying the scenery as she went. Suddenly, she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around sharply to see Gaara, who was heavy-lidded, and looking very, very tired. However, he managed to smile at the sight of her. She appreciated his effort to smile even though it seemed that it was the last thing he'd want to do. As he came nearer, his face pale, she noticed how—

That's all I have so far. Dx I changed the plot again. . . (seriously, for the 12th time)

I wrote this (literally) five minutes ago. So it's obvious why I haven't written much: I started writing it just a few minutes ago!

Archived