Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone willing to do a request?

Secret98

I really like it so far! Keep up the good work, it sounds like it's going in a very nice direction. I can"t wait for the finished story <3

Thanks! :blushing:

By the waaay (this is the last question, I promise), umm, how do you like your sneezes?

xD sorry I couldn't think of a better way to phrase that.

Thanks! ;)

By the waaay (this is the last question, I promise), umm, how do you like your sneezes?

xD sorry I couldn't think of a better way to phrase that.

Thanks for asking, I do NOT enjoy them LoL, kind of unlucky, I know others can enjoy their own, I wish I could enjoy my own, but I just hate them.

Oh, :D I see what you mean, I thought you were asking if I liked my own XD. Which I couldn't figure out how that would fit into the story :lol: I love loud, powerful, uncontrollable sneezes. The kind that leave the guy doubled over, throws him forward. I also like if he's kind of embarrassed about it too, not into the guy denying his sickness or anything. I also like when it comes to them at the wrong time, or makes them vulnerable.

'Kay, :lol:

Do you like the sneezing while hiding scenario?

BTW, is it okay if Talii is a medical ninja and has an inner-self?

I do like sneezing while hiding, and Talii has an inner-self, forgot to mention that. Being a medical ninja is a good idea too :D

• 2 weeks later...

Title: About Time

Author: Me! :)

Setting: After Gaara becomes Kazekage, but before Shukaku extraction.

Author's notes: I'm sorry that Ichiraku is in Suna! LOL!

Gaara muffled a sneeze with his hands as he bent over the scroll.

He'd caught a cold in Wave Country–not that he was surprised; his room had been so dusty he doubted it had been cleaned in years. There had probably been so many germs hovering around he should count himself lucky all he'd gotten was a cold.

To say that he was miserable would be an understatement. His entire body ached, making it impossible to stay in one position for too long. His nose was runny, eyes were watery, and he couldn't rest. Not until all this paperwork was done.

Exactly one minute and seven seconds passed before the Kazekage released another sneeze.

Amd drop of. . .erm, nasal fluid had landed on the previously unmarred scroll. He covered the offending blemish with his thumb and winced when he noticed that several droplets of saliva were also on his hand.

He yawned, trying instead to focus on the large pile of scrolls that had built up during his absence.

Gaara shivered again, trying to keep his quill steady enough to sign his name on a scroll. He blinked slowly and stared down at it again. What was he about to sign anyway? He couldn't remember a thing about what he had just read.

The Kazekage glanced at the clock...and then bolted up from his chair with a curse. He was supposed to meet Kankorou (I'm not sure if I spelled that right), Temari, and Talii at Ichiraku now!

He'd been so busy lately that he hadn't had much time to see his friends since the end of his mission in Wave Country about a week ago, so Gaara had promised them he'd been able to make this lunch. He'd practically sworn on his mother's grave!

He shot out of his office and tore down the street.

-xxx-

"Hey!" Gaara panted as he skidded to a halt in front of them, his words interspersed with several violent coughs. "Sorry I'm late."

"Still got that cold?" Temari frowned. "I think Kankorou's got it too. He was coughing a bit before."

As if to verify her statement, the dark-haired puppeteer sneezed. Gaara winced as he slid into a seat between Talii and Temari. "You probably caught it from me–sorry."

Temari smiled a little as she caught Gaara's concerned glance towards his older brother. He was an entirely different Sabuku no Gaara since the battle with Naruto.

These ramen lunches used to be a Sand Siblings thing until Gaara, Kankorou, Temari, Talii were given a mission together. Gaara had suggested going out for ramen afterwards, and had cheerfully insisted on Talii coming along.

Temari had seen that as a promising sign. And since then, she'd noticed that Gaara seemed much more interested in Talii than could be explained by simple friendship. He'd began to ask her what she thought of Talii, if she thought she was just being nice to him or if she seemed to genuinely like him (at this point, Temari had seriously considered knocking him on the head and informing him that she'd been in love with him for years).

Keen to make sure her friends found happiness, Temari had encouraged Gaara to make a move. It hadn't happened yet, but Temari was nothing if not optimistic.

Gaara's nose began to run again, and he fished a few tissues from his pocket.

Talii watched as Gaara blew his nose, sniffling almost as miserably as Kankorou was. She wondered if he was taking anything for his cold. "A-Are you okay, Gaara?" she asked.

Gaara stared at his feet. The look of genuine concern in her pretty blue eyes saddened him. Seriously, what's the opposite of okay? If you multiplied that by eight, that's about how not okay he was. But he couldn't just admit this to Talii. She would worry, and that was the last thing he wanted.

"I am-" he trailed off, breath hitching before he abruptly jerked forward and sneezed wetly into his closed fist.

Gaara attempted to wipe his nose again, but only succeeded in smearing his own mucus across his nose with the sodden tissues.

Sensing his discomfort, Talii produced a pale blue hankercheif, and tentively held it out to Gaara. "Y-Your nose is running," Talii answered his questioning look as he took the cloth.

-xxx-

"I should b-be going now," Talii said eventually, fishing out her purse. "How much d-do I have to p-pay?"

"I'll pay, Talii. Don't worry about it," Gaara insisted, digging out a handful of coins and dropping them on the counter. "And I'll walk you home."

Talii flushed, but nodded as she and Gaara started down the road towards the Yohna compound. (Author's note: That is her surname, right? I'm not totally sure. I don't want to log into SFF right now, so I guess I'll have to take a chance. Typical me. . . *shakes head sadly* ~_^)

Temari was struck by the urge to squeal. Gaara was so smitten it was almost unbearably adorable.

"What are you smiling about?" Kankorou grumped.

"They're so cute, aren't they?" Temari cooed, watching their backs as they turned the corner and disappeared from sight. "Paying for her meal, walking her home...I think our little Gaara is all grown up and has fallen in love!"

Kankorou's curling lip expressed his thoughts about that concept rather eloquently. "She's technically the Yohna heiress, and he's the vessel for the Shukaku (I think I spelled that right). Even though he is Kazekage, do you really think her family will allow them to see each other?"

He was only just quick enough to duck out of the way of Temari's fist as she aimed it at the back of his head. "Shut up, killjoy – what would you know about love?"

Kankorou frowned, and jabbed his chopsticks into his bowl with a little more force than was strictly necessary.

"I think Gaara could be really happy with her," she continued. "And you know how he is–if he decides he wants to date Talii, no one's opinion but Talii's is going to matter to him."

-xxx-

Gara smiled at Talii as they walked towards the Yohna compound, wondering why the blond-haired girl had been hanging out with them lately. He'd invited her, yes, but he hadn't really expected her to agree so consistently.

But it was nice having her around–he'd grown closer to Talii since the battle with Naruto. the slow, tentative connection happening so gradually he'd barely noticed it.

They'd talked, grown closer, and it seemed that one moment he was inviting her to the first ramen dinner, and the next, he was looking at her and thinking she was the woman he'd want to spend his life with.

But he knew she wouldn't feel that way about him. She was the first child of the Yohna Main House, and he was the vessel for a demon. True, he was Kazekage, but STILL. . .

Gaara coughed and swallowed, darting a nervous glance at the girl beside him. He had been trying to gather the courage to ask her out for several weeks now. Temari had been encouraging him, saying that if he didn't take a chance, he'd never know, but it was difficult to swallow his fear of rejection and risk the potential pain.

But Gaara had promised himself he would do it soon. He would tell her how he felt, and then...well, then he'd hear her answer.

He found himself feeling a little lightheaded, but he was determined to work through it.

The red-haired Kazekage clenched his fists, set his jaw, and took a deep breath through his nose.

"Talii. . ." he began, but was cut off as his chest suddenly spasmed and a storm of coughing exploded from his throat.

"Wow, that sounds pretty bad, Gaara," Talii commented. "Maybe you should..."

"Huh- huhhuh- Huhhhshoo! tshoo! Snf! Hwuhhtshoo!!Hut'tsshhoo!Hut'tchoo!Huh-Eh'shooOO"

Gaara gawked, blushing furiously. "S—Sorry—" his eyelashes fluttered, his nostrils flared and unbidden, another sneeze erupted from him. particles of his sneeze hit her cheeks—for the second time.

Gaara rubbed his nose furiously with his forearm, sniffling and flushing in the process. He was clearly embarrassed.

"I'm s-sorry. It's so—" he sniffed loudly, shuddered and smiled weakly. "…so-"

He sneezed again.

In her face.

Talii blushed.

"I'm sorry-" Another sneeze shook his trembling body.

The poor boy sneezed so forcefully that Talii feared his little nose would cave in. Rubbing his nose with the back of his hand, he struggled to speak, "I think—" he sneezed again. "Stay away from—" A particularly loud and forceful sneeze over came his body that Talii thought his brain would explode from the force of it.

Gaara staggered backwards as the feeling of light headedness progressed to a total lack of balance, as though he were standing on the deck of a ship caught in a storm. Recognizing his struggle, Talii thrust a hand forward, grasped Gaara's wrist and pulled him upright before he could fall. In doing this, however, Gaara suddenly fell towards her and their lips met as if fate had meant it to happen. Talii's cheeks burned crimson and, upon realising what had happened, Gaara's cheeks blushed just as vividly. The tension increased rapidly and, in order to break it Gaara quickly pulled away in an awkward daze.

Judging from his expression, she had expected him to faint.

But he kept sneezing, his body making a small fit as bouts of sneezes wracked his body.

Gaara felt strangely detached from his body as coloured spots began to cloud his vision, and experience told him he was about to faint. "I need..."

But darkness descended before he could finished his sentence.

Talii yelped, her arms lunging out as Gaara's legs folded beneath him and he lurched forward. SHe caught him under his arms and yanked him to her, supporting his head against her chest as her arms kept his body from collapsing.

"Gaara, are you okay?" she yelled, feeling the beginnings of panic creeping into the edges of her mind.

But he didn't reply. He had fainted.

-xxx-

(Author's note: This part may seem out of place. LOL! Well, I'll clear it up for you. Talii has taken Gaara home, so he is in bed. 'Kay? LOL! xD)

Talii looked at him with such longing that it was hard for her to pull away. Her heart ached at the thought of never being anything more than friends, and she didn't know how much more she could handle. She watched her crush sleeping so innocently now, his chest falling up and down steadily. His mouth curved into a smile- he looked so angelic, sleeping there. Talii bit her lip to keep from crying out and waking him to confess her love. He's so beautiful. She thought sadly, wanting deeply to caress his pale cheeks "Oh, Gaara…" She whispered, unable to resist the urge any longer, her fingers trailed down the side of his cheek gently. "Why do you do this to me?"

Gaara sighed deeply, his mouth still pulled into a small smile. Talii's heart fluttered and she subconsciously moved her fingers so they hovered over his lips. Gaara coughed and she receded, afraid that she'd woken him up. He frowned and turned onto his side. The blue-eyed girl closed her eyes in relief before reopening them a moment later. "Don't worry, Gaara," she promised. "I'll take care of you."

She crushed some medicinal powder by the table, planning to go home when she'd finished but Gaara had started to give small noises of discomfort. She'd immediately rushed to him, wondering what was going on, when she found him burning with a high fever, whimpering in pain.

Talii had taken up a towel and a bowl of cool water, setting herself to the task of wiping his sweating forehead, neck and wrists with cool appliances as she had been taught. When he had calmed down from his fit of discomfort, she decided to go then, stumbling back a little and starting to pick up her things, when he let out a very low sound that sounded curiously like a whine. She looked back at him in surprise, and he let it out again, his face unhappy. She walked back, and sat by his side again, disconcerted by the whines he had started to make. She reached a hand up to touch his forehead, wondering if the fever had reached a new level- but he calmed down at her touch, and let out a soft sigh of relief.

Surprised, Talii blushed heavily again when she retracted her hand and Gaara started whining! Hesitant as she was, though, she let her patient feel comforted as she stroked his forehead with her hand, continually brushing his hair back from sticking to his forehead, and he calmed completely at her soothing touch and fell into a deeper sleep than usual. When Talii finally removed her hand, he continued to sleep peacefully, and after that, Talii had been unable to go. She sat there and watched him intently, smiling at his innocent features while he was asleep, and... well, then drifted off to sleep herself.

-xxx-

"Hm…" Gaara sighed happily. He was now lying in his bed, floating on a blissful cloud of near sleap. He tried to turn onto his side but found that he couldn't move, and he fingered something soft and silky. He stiffened, hearing another person's steady breathing. What? He cracked open an eye and lifted up his head slowly. His eyes widened at what he saw and a light blush crept onto his cheeks.

Talii had fallen asleep on top of his chest, her head lying on her crossed arms; Gaara's fingers had gotten intertwined with her blond hair. He gulped, unsure of what to do.

He yawned, engulfing the cold air in his room. Maybe he was imagining things again, but then he realized something soft was tickling his nose, Talii's long blond hair. His nose twitched. He tried to stop himself by holding his breath, but it was too late.

"Heh-shuuh!! Hih-shuuh! Heh'ktchh-uhh! Heh-kshoo!"

The sound broke through the room like glass. Talii moaned. He had awakened her; there was no doubt about it. She stirred, and her eyelids fluttered open, her blue eyes settling on Gaara.

Her face turned a beet red and she sat upright immediately. I-I fell asleep on top of him! He must think I'm- oh, why? Why? Why?

"Sorry. Your hair was tickling my nose," he said, feeling a pinch of guilt for waking her. She turned her scared eyes to Gaara.

"I feel a little better now," he said, smiling warmly.

H-He does? Talii's heart melted and she relaxed. Then a thought struck her. "Wha-what time is it?"

"Huh?" Gaara squinted to read the clock on the far wall. "10:48 p.m."

Her eyes widened slightly as she thought about what that meant. It's been nearly 9 hours! She froze in horror; various scenarios of her parents' wrath formed in her brain.

Gaara crawled out of his blankets, so that he was sitting cross-legged in front of her. He was oblivious to her shocked state. She blinked several times to clear her mind and looked over Gaara, eyes full of warmth. "B-but, you're really feeling a little better now, Gaara?"

"Yes." Gaara leaned forward and grabbed her hand, bringing it up to his forehead. She blushed at his warm touch. "See?" He held it there and suddenly found himself lost in blue oceans. She's so beautiful… He couldn't look away.

"G-Gaara," Talii gulped softly, "I-I'm glad I could help." She couldn't take her eyes off of his; they were captivating, mesmerizing. Although the marks of insomnia, the deep, dark circles engulfing his sea foam eyes, were still a burden to him, yet not to her. She found them beautiful. She loved them, she loved everything about him, she loved him.

Suddenly Gaara pulled her hand away from his forehead but didn't let go. The girl glanced at their hands before her eyes flickered back to his face. He was staring intently at her.

"Gaara," Talii managed to whisper before soft lips pressed onto hers. A rush of lavender spilled over Gaara, and he broke away, inhaling the deep scent.

Talii's eyes fluttered open and almost simultaneously her familiar blush crept onto her face. Gaara smiled, his own cheeks a little flushed. Thoughts crashed around in Talii's brain, and she struggled with sorting them out. What just happened? He just-! He really? I'm not dreaming? "W-why?" She took a gulp of air and stared wide-eyed at him. "W-what was that for?"

What did I do? I just kissed Talii! He was chuckling nervously and had a nervous expression on his face. "I guess you could say it's just my way of saying thanks." No sense in hiding it now…

"O-oh." Talii's shoulders sank and she glanced away. And I thought it was because he finally realized…

"For everything."

She stared at him incredulously. "Everything?"

He continued, "You've really helped me, Talii. I mean, you've always been there for me. Even at the Academy; you were the only one who wasn't mean to me. You even helped me become Kazekage." He blushed lightly and glanced away. "I- I guess what I'm trying to say is…" He swallowed hard and met her shocked gaze with his own nervous one. "You're more than a friend, Talii."

Talii Yohna was frozen in complete and utter shock. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were as wide as saucers; even her blush was at bay and wouldn't compliment her face to greet the world. What? The single word popped into her brain after a few seconds of awkward silence.

She probably thinks I'm an idiot.... Gaara tried to hide his hurt with a fake smile. "Well, it's okay, Talii. Sorry for scaring you. Forget about what I said before."

The light bulb turned on and Talii did the first thing that came in her mind: she flung her arms around the boy she'd admired for years. She could feel her eyes begin to water.

"T-Talii?" Gaara was taken aback. He turned his head but could see nothing but blond hair. He held her tighter and started patting her back comfortingly, not really knowing what else he should do.

"Oh, Gaara!" Talii choked out, tears streaming down her face. "I-I thought you d-didn't…you finally realized…"

Realized what? Gaara pondered for a few seconds but when he couldn't think of anything, he made due with just holding her tightly, loving the sensation of being with her. They held the embrace for another minute, both silent but happy, before pulling away.

"Hey Talii," Gaara started, taking the her hand gently within his own. "How," He paused, fighting for the right words. "How did you—I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm really, really happy that you did—but how were you able to, er, like me? I mean…" He trailed off, completely tongue-tied and feeling like he was losing his mind. "Nevermind."

"G-Gaara," Talii was staring at their intertwined hands while Gaara's questioning gaze was staring at her face. There's nothing to hold back now! "I-I've always admired you." She glanced out of the corner of her eye and noticed his mouth drop. She smiled a small smile and made patterns with her finger on the bed sheets. "And even though you would go through rough times and criticisms, you always pulled through. You gave me hope and inspired me to do better. That made me love you even more. Everything, Gaara, Every time I saw you, I would feel so much more complete. You were always so strong, and- and-" She glanced up at him shyly. "I- I've always loved you, Gaara."

Gaara's mouth dropped even more. She's always loved me? But I was so....

He made a small hiccuping sound, and his eyes had a liquid shine to them, as if tears were about to spill over. "Listen, Talii, I'm really sorry about-"

"Don't be," She cut him off. "I-I'm just glad we're together now, and that's all that matters."

"I guess you're right." He smiled meekly and opened his mouth to speak when he suddenly sneezed. "Ugh," He groaned, grabbing a tissue from his nightstand.

Talii giggled. "Bless you. Looks like my work here is not quite finished. I'll make some tea."

She turned to leave the room but felt a small tug on the back of her shirt.

"But I'm c-cold," he whispered sheepishly with a watery sniff.

"I'll get another blanket-"

"No." He closed his eyes tiredly. "I want you."

She blushed deeply, but nudged the blankets down and crawled into bed with him. "Aww, Gaara," she said softly, wrapping her arms around him and pulling his body toward hers.

Gaara's shivers subsided somewhat, as Talii rubbed slow, soothing circles in his back. He couldn't help thinking that, for someone as petite as she was, her body was an absolute furnace. He felt so much better in her arms he couldn't even believe it. Almost subconsciously, he buried his face in the crook of her neck. Different chills filled his body when he felt her warm hand graze his cheek.

"Gaara?" Talii whispered. No response. She looked down and found him sound asleep, snoring softly. She shook her head knowingly, a smile tugging at her lips. "Oh, Gaara...." She whispered, kissing the tip of his slightly pink nose. "I wonder if he's dreaming," she thought absentmindedly.

Sabuku no Gaara was indeed dreaming- about blue eyes, milky skin, and luscious blond hair. He could hear a familiar, gentle voice calling his name and followed it until a rush of fresh lavender washed over him and he was enveloped in encouraging arms. He smiled in his sleep, feeling like one of the luckiest guys in the world.

I hadn't been in the forum for a little bit, so I just saw this- OMG!!!! That was total HOTNESS!!! :laugh::rofl::nerdsmiley: This story was spectacular :heart: The way you added the love into it, was amazing :blushing: Even I wouldn't know how to write a story that gets to me as much as this one did! You have kick-ass writing skills, Pop ;) Keep up the good work :)

Archived