Sneeze Fetish Forum

Separate boards for men and women?

Anonymouse

One of the great things about Sneezefetishforum is that it is inclusive. Anyone who gets turned on by sneezing has their place here and should feel comfortable.

It needs a bit of self restraint sometimes to keep everything fun for everyone, but surely it's worth the effort.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been a very interesting discussion to read and in a way I'm kind of sad it took me this long to get to the end of it.

I'm not going to say why I'm opposed to the idea since the points I'd make have already been stated by others many times over. I'm also not going to give the same spiel about wanting everyone to feel safe and welcome here. However I do of course whole-heartedly agree with the comments made by my fellow Staff members and thank them for all they do to help make this the wonderful and, I believe, welcoming place that it is. Thanks also to tma for offering to be a non-staff point of contact for advice and support for anyone who needs it. I can think of very few people who I'd rather have offering themselves to do that :blushing:

What I did want to say is that if members feel the current profile fields are too restrictive in expressing how they feel about being contacted by other members then that is something we can look at. One thing I thought of is below the 'Contact me' box, then having something along the lines of 'I like to talk about' and 'I don't like to talk about' fields. Obviously this won't stop all the unwanted contact members recieve but it may avoid situations of people having to say 'actually, I'd rather not talk about that', and gives the contacter guidance and maybe even ideas for topics of conversation.

What people feel comfortable with will of course change as they get to know someone better so I'd advise it being used as what you'd feel comfortable talking to someone new about.

Anyway, that's one idea, if people like it or have any others then please post here or drop me or another Staff member a PM and I'll see what I can do about making then happen :drool:

What I did want to say is that if members feel the current profile fields are too restrictive in expressing how they feel about being contacted by other members then that is something we can look at. One thing I thought of is below the 'Contact me' box, then having something along the lines of 'I like to talk about' and 'I don't like to talk about' fields. Obviously this won't stop all the unwanted contact members receive but it may avoid situations of people having to say 'actually, I'd rather not talk about that', and gives the contacter guidance and maybe even ideas for topics of conversation.

What people feel comfortable with will of course, change as they get to know someone better so I'd advise it being used as what you'd feel comfortable talking to someone new about.

Ooh, I do like that idea. :wub: I agree it might not stop all unwanted contact but it will certainly give people a better indication of what messages the receiver will be comfortable with. :laugh: And it might also indeed bring people with similar interests together more than is already the case. :)

Archived