Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spell your sneeze!

bloom

I thought this might be a fun topic. Apologies if it's been done before, but a cursory search revealed nothing.

Mine used to be a semi-feminine "hah-esh" before it switched (and I'm not sure how) to something more like "hah-ishu!" or "hah-ishuh!" It's a bit more feminine now too. If you bash your fists against your keyboard and add a lot of Xs, that is what my stifle sounds like. Unspellable.

Spell yours!

No foolin' I almost posted this same topic this morning! Great minds...

So my full blown sneeze is pretty much "Kttttchoo!" or "Kit-tschew!" but my stifle is hard to spell...kinda like "Knzzzznnxxxch!"

Usually, it's "Hah'ishh!" or "Hah'ishuh!"

I like my i-sounds.

I totaly dont remember how i sneeze :pyth: I usualy stifle, but its usualy like 'H'Ngtchh!' :3 Nice idea for a board, Junia.

i don't know how i sneeze either i guess because i'm too busy sneezing so i don't pay attention. i asked morediscreetkid to spell it for me after i sneezed for him and he said it was like hitch-ashew...so i guess that's how my sneeze is spelled :D

Hmmmmm i'm really not sure - if I type obs I tend to spell them aahh-aasshhoooo, hisshhewww, hisshhoooo, aashhhewwww but they could be way out and i'm really not sure how you'd spell one of my stifles.......... i'm sure one of you could tell me how they should be spelt :D

I suppose I actually sneeze quite loud, although it is quite rarely - kind of a HAAARRRIISSSHHHH sort of sound.

I've tried to document what my sneezes sound like, but whenever I'm ready to write it down somewhere, i never sneeze, and whenever I'm not ready, thats when i sneeze. hm...*tickles nose* i guess mines sort of a medium quiet "huh-ushoo!" i don't stifle, i try to will the sneeze away, and if that doesn't work, i just sneeze as quiely as i can. :rolleyes:

I usually go for a "Haesheww" or something like. It certainly starts with and H, has a lot of voice, and lacks a hard "A," as in the classic "Achoo!" On the other hand, pretty much every one is different. I have a typical sneeze, but it moves out from there in just about every direction.

I usually try to vary my way of sneezing from time to time, you know, experiment. I used to sneeze like my dad, a very weird sounding "AhPffTCH" but recently I've adopted a messy-pirate like sounding one, something like "HEAptchooARGH"

I never stiffle though, I fear my brain will explode (unless I'm in some sort of stealth mission) :blushing:

hehe , "messy-pirate".

Mine sound like "uh-ISHXKoo" if they're unstifled, but are usually pretty much silent. Ninja sneeze :blushing:

When there's no one around, I sneeze just like my username lol... ishoo is the noise i actually prefer from someone else sneezing, but i do sneeze like that when no one is around; i usually sneeze something like: ah-iSHHHoo!!! and sometimes even just an: iSHH!!!

I find that sneezing like that lets out a good amount of spray, and also, i like to sneeze like that because it doesn't hurt my nose or throat by nasally sneezing, or making a cough like sneeze...when there's someone else in another room or when i'm in public, i make sure no one's looking, and just sneeze like a cough would sound into my shirt or elbow, but i can't spell that out haha

I have no idea what mine sounds like, but this thread made me think about writing stories. One of the hardest things with sneezing-fetish stories for me is committing to spelling a character's sneeze a certain way. I try to picture/hear it in my head, but after I write it I usually end up changing the spelling several times before I settle on it.

That is all.

I have no idea what mine sounds like, but this thread made me think about writing stories. One of the hardest things with sneezing-fetish stories for me is committing to spelling a character's sneeze a certain way. I try to picture/hear it in my head, but after I write it I usually end up changing the spelling several times before I settle on it.

That is all.

I do the exact same thing. There's a few reasons I haven't posted any stories yet here and this is one of the major ones. I just can't commit!

My sneezes are pretty huge so they come out like....uh..."HAAAATCHEEWWWW!!!" I can't hold back, hehe :)

i usually stifle because i don't like my normal sneeze. :/.

it sounds sort if like, 'Hii- mmmnkx.' because i sort of make a short hum noise foe the 'm'. my normal sneeze is a bleugh 'he-ec'oo' - it's sort of throaty and painful-ish. :)

Oh wow... I can't spell my own sneezes, I have no idea how. :hug: If anyone's interested in knowing what they sound like, however, I've got some wavs up at Bondi's still. :drool:

• 2 weeks later...
When there's no one around, I sneeze just like my username lol... ishoo is the noise i actually prefer from someone else sneezing,

Heard someone sneeze like your username once, and found out later her last name was spelled ISHU! :) How weird is that? :laugh:

Heard one outside my apartment this morning that went, kind of, "Aaaaaaaaa--uh chuh."

My own is kind of a boring "Heh-choo" :wub:

Archived