Sneeze Fetish Forum

posts being previewed my a moderator

sneezes

ok so i know that my posts are being previewed by a moderator, but i thought they only had to be previewed for a month, and i think it has been longer than that, so how long are they going to have to be moderated for before i can just post regularly again

This will be discussed on the Staff Board and you will be notified of if/when the Mod. preview will be lifted.

As an aside we advise that members contact the Staff privately by either PM or e-mail to discuss such matters, rather than posting on the public forum.

And as High On Lullabies just told you, you'll be notified once a decision has been reached. Moderator Preview doesn't go according to a set time period. We take it off when we feel the party in question has, effectively, "learned their lesson" or at least stopped the offending behavior they were put on Moderator Preview for. I know you've got access to the staff e-mail account, you've e-mailed us there before ;) So not having access to PMs is kind of irrelevant.

• 2 weeks later...

Stern, bite your tongue. You're not exactly in our good graces at the moment.

I think I've done that too.

Actually, wasn't I suspended for a while after George and I did some crazy drunken stuff?

I don't know, I spent most of that period drunk. LOL!

Hehe! Sternuto, what have you done this time? :blushing:

I could just punish you anyway.....

:winkkiss:

And yet for once I am.

Things are unusual around here lately.

Actually, I don't think I've been warned here for about two and a half years.

And yet for once I am.

Things are unusual around here lately.

Actually, I don't think I've been warned here for about two and a half years.

so you have been warned before yet your still a full member?

It can happen. I have a feeling that basically everyone here has gotten at least one warning at some point or another. That includes the full members, and probably some of the staff from before they became staff. Everyone makes mistakes.

It can happen. I have a feeling that basically everyone here has gotten at least one warning at some point or another. That includes the full members, and probably some of the staff from before they became staff. Everyone makes mistakes.

except the very angelic. :)

Blah is right. The idea that we have, a 'one-', 'two-' or even 'three-strikes-and-you're-out' policy regarding being validated or becoming a Full Member or any other enhanced rank or privilege no the forum simply isn't true :)

Yes if you earn warnings then I'm afraid you are likely to have to wait longer than usual for, or be temporarily denied access to certain features of the forum. If you accrue multiple warnings then all the more so. But all warnings have a time limit over which they are applied. Typically this is 6 months for Pending members and 1 year for those of Newbie and above. VIP and Honoured members cannot be warned, and neither can members of Staff, though of course they are still subject to the same rules as everyone else and should they break them, they can be demoted.

As always, the exact application of these limits is at the discretion of the Staff, but it is important to say the board does not flag up when a warning is of a certain age, so it is easy to miss members who may be eligible to have one or more warnings removed. If you think you are one of there people, then please PM or e-mail the Staff to ask and we'll happily either remove it, or explain why we don't feel it would be appropriate to do so at the time :)

Finally I think anyone who has a warning will probably know this already but I'll mention it as a reminder. Your warning bar can be found in the bottom left corner of any post you've made (below your name, age, rank, etc). It can only be seen by you and members of Staff. If you click the 'xx%' icon in the bar it will show you a record of all the warnings you have received/had removed and the reasons for this.

As always, any questions please ask in this forum or PM a member of Staff :lol:

To add to what HoL has said, I will just say that when you're warned for repeated infractions, we stop removing the warnings after a certain time. If a person does nothing to change the behavior for which they're being warned, the warnings become permanent.

I have a feeling that basically everyone here has gotten at least one warning at some point or another.

Pssh, I haven't! :taz: And I know plenty of others who haven't ;P If people actually read and followed the "Read before posting" threads...xD

(Let's ignore the fact that I've nearly been warned for threadjacking though :spidy:)

I have a feeling that basically everyone here has gotten at least one warning at some point or another.

Pssh, I haven't! :evilsmiley03: And I know plenty of others who haven't ;P If people actually read and followed the "Read before posting" threads...xD

(Let's ignore the fact that I've nearly been warned for threadjacking though :taz:)

Ditto. For all of it. :spidy:

Pssh, I haven't! :) And I know plenty of others who haven't ;P If people actually read and followed the "Read before posting" threads...xD

Even then people make mistakes. The most common is accidentally posting links to things such as news items or something that seems innocuous, but have a clear video of someone underage sneezing. We do try to make allowances for errors, especially for newer members, but there are some instances where we automatically apply warnings because we feel it is very important that people remember and modify their behaviour.

I don't think anyone has ever been warned for threadjacking ..... though there have been a few public spankings.

Oh tma, you're so angelic .... and yet chasing you with the big whip is so much fun!

Thanks to HoL for all that information. I certainly had no idea that I could find out why I've been warned by clicking the warning bar. Was this information available somewhere obvious that I've somehow missed? Anyway, fascinating. Better not comment in further detail, though.

Back in 2006 or so, I had Bondi warn me just so I could feel naughty. :wub:

ETA: I just clicked on my warning bar and his reason was, "She asked for a warning. ;)" Ha! Love that. :)

I usually have Jack Daniel to blame for my warnings. ^_^ Hell.... half the shit I write on this forum, or facebook, I dont remember.

Jack Daniel's and the social network... BAD COMBINATION!

Archived