Sneeze Fetish Forum

My dad blocked this website! :(

BootyBurgers

Okay so my dad goes thru my laptop and looks at all the history and stuff and i forgot to clear my history :wub: and the next time i get on my laptop i go to the website and it says im not allowed i was like :drool: ummm what!? So i asked my dad if he did anything to my laptop cause it was acting " slow" and he said he went thru and blocked a few things ! Now i cant get on on my laptop i have get on on my ipod! It seriously makes me sad :D

omg thats really not right at all..id be so pissed if my parents ever went through my personal laptop and blocked all my stuff..seriously your parents shouldnt be doing that, its completely invasion of your privacy right there. sorry you gotta deal with that nonsense..must suck so much

Don't worry love, you're 15 it's pretty natural for your Dad to want to protect you from this kind of website. Just use it on your iPhone sparingly. All shall be well :)

/remembers being 15, would probably have killed someone

aw, I'm sorry to hear! I think he means well, but well, I'd be frustrated as well. ;]

Hope we can still see you around the boards often! >:D

I know this is too late for you this time, Faberry, but for future reference - and for anyone else worrying about internet history - most browsers have a 'private browsing' mode that will not store any information on your computer about sites you visit. Using Internet Explorer or Firefox press Ctrl+shift+P to turn it on; using Chrome it's Ctrl+shift+N. Hope this might be useful to someone out there... ^_^

Even though your Dad is probably doing it with good intentions......

THAT.

IS.

SO.

UNFAIR.

:)

Have you tried Googling a way to undo all those blocks he has done? It's probably there somewhere if you look hard enough. And incidentally, I'd suggest trying to have a talk with your parents about privacy and make them understand that you don't really need them to protect you from the evil int0rwebz. I mean, you don't click every pop-up, you chuck out your junk mail unread, and you don't give out personal info on chat boxes, do you?

I know this is too late for you this time, Faberry, but for future reference - and for anyone else worrying about internet history - most browsers have a 'private browsing' mode that will not store any information on your computer about sites you visit. Using Internet Explorer or Firefox press Ctrl+shift+P to turn it on; using Chrome it's Ctrl+shift+N. Hope this might be useful to someone out there... :rolleyes:

Hey, thanks, poiub! I already knew about Private Browsing (I'm using it now, even on my own, personal computer), but I had no idea about the shortcut. Very awesome! Thanks! :)

Just got to be really careful and delete history after every use - a pain I know, but the only sure-fire way of keeping private. Oh, and make sure yiou delete cookies too if you want to remain well and truly on the safe side. :lol:

I feel so bad, because I'd never do anything like that to my kids. But, when I lived at home, even when we finally had the internet, I would NOT even think of putting the word "sneeze" in so much as a search. I didn't want my parents even possibly suspecting anything. I even had to come clean with my husband when I did finally find this community, because at the time I had no idea how to clear things out of a computer.

Anyway, sending lots of hugs. Hope things get better and you can still visit here when possible!

I believe there is a setting in browsers to delete history every time you close the browser?

That really sucks! I'd hate it if my dad did that, but mine are pretty relaxed and don't really care about the fetish, though I do use InPrivate browsing if I'm on another computer, like now, I'm on my dad's laptop. Thank hell for InPrivate. Though there should be a way to stop them being blocked, perhaps go to your browser settings? I think there's a tab which has a list of blocked websites... In Settings, then Internet options, then either Privacy or Content should be what you're after.

One thing's for sure, you're not the only one, unless the following post on www.thecoast.ca is from one of your parents...

Q My daughter is 14 years old and she has been searching on the internet for "sneezing fetish" information. She reads articles about it everyday. She reads stories about sneezing (some with sexual acts in them!) and watches YouTube videos of people sneezing everyday! Yes, she might be curious if she heard the term "sneezing fetish" from someone, but no normal person would search about it on the internet everyday! How can anyone actually associate sneezing with sex---and she's only 14! It's makes me uncomfortable reading this stuff! Is this normal? I am so worried! --Worried Mom

A Kinky people aren't assigned their kinks during their freshman orientation sessions at university, WM, and no one has ever contracted a fetish---like a cold?---just because someone uttered the name of it aloud. (And no fetishist has ever been cured by Mom freaking out.) People tend to become aware of their kinks, and start scouring the web in search of information about them, right around puberty. Which means your daughter is perfectly normal--- a perfectly normal, perfectly kinky kid.

Like lots of young kinksters, she may be consumed by her kink now; she's just realized that she's not alone and she's busily reading and viewing everything she can about it. It's unlikely that her kink will remain so all-consuming, WM. Sooner or later she'll relax about it, and relax into it, and one day she'll have a very nice boyfriend---or girlfriend---who loves her enough to indulge her harmless kink or, better still, she'll meet someone online she clicks with emotionally and intellectually who also shares her kink.

In the meantime, WM, if it makes you uncomfortable to read what your daughter is reading online, stop reading it.

In the meantime, WM, if it makes you uncomfortable to read what your daughter is reading online, stop reading it.

Can I just pop in and say that I LOVE THIS ADVICE!!!! ^_^

Man, that is one impressive reply to a question! I really like that advice colum person. I notice the .ca. that means its Canada right? Heh, I wonder if advice columnists in the US would be as progressive in their thinking.

Archived