Sneeze Fetish Forum

Things you can't do...

Chanel_no5

I'm insanely proud to find out that I'm not alone in being unable to do things I've been told EVERYBODY can do. So thanks guys!! :lol::blushing:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saimou

• Chanel_no5

• AntheaHolmes

• Blah!?

• 1 month later...

I can't kill bugs (mosquitos excepted). blushing.gif If there's a wasp or something like that in the house I will try and catch it to release it again outside and if that really fails I very occasionally bring myself to try and smash it with a bug-smashy-thingy but most of the time I just can't do it.

I can't raise one eyebrow, I can't sit still for longer than a few minutes at a stretch, and often I can only think aloud...

I can't kill bugs (mosquitos excepted). blushing.gif If there's a wasp or something like that in the house I will try and catch it to release it again outside and if that really fails I very occasionally bring myself to try and smash it with a bug-smashy-thingy but most of the time I just can't do it.

Same here :D I even have a problem to kill spiders and I keep unnerving people by trying to catch any insect that found its way into the house. My roommate used to keep saying "Kill it, just kill it! Why aren't you just killing it????" I think I got on her nerves quite a lot of times :lol:

I also can't do anything which requires my feet to be removed from the ground (except riding a bike). I can't rollerblade, I cannot ice skate, I can't go skiing. It just seems weird to touch the ground with your feet without actually feeling it.

And as some of you already mentioned, I am unable to raise an eyebrow, but think that this is one of the coolest facial expression ever made by mankind... and I SO want to be able to do it!

I can't whistle or snap, either. I was fine at whistling before I got braces. Something about having straighter teeth is apparently not conductive to whistling in my mouth. I have no excuse for snapping.

I can't read sheet music. I've tried so hard, three professionals have tried to teach me, friends have tried to teach me - nada. I know that notes go up and down because that's easy, but if they aren't going up/down completely linearly I'm hopeless. It's a shame because I love to sing and I'm fairly good at it, but being unable to read music is such a detriment.

I'm another who makes their "sss" noise with their top teeth. It never occurred to me that someone might do it with their bottom teeth instead.

I'm another who makes their "sss" noise with their top teeth. It never occurred to me that someone might do it with their bottom teeth instead.

You mean you have a lisp? So do I.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so what is up with this thread, why are there so many guests viewing it although it hasn't been active for almost a month? Where's it linked?

Okay, so what is up with this thread, why are there so many guests viewing it although it hasn't been active for almost a month? Where's it linked?

lol

Probably on another one of those mean other forums, and people are scouring this thread looking for someone saying "Behave like a normal person who doesn't have an unhealthy obsession with sneezing."

Once again, our unhealthy obsession is perfectly good for our health.

:rolleyes:

I do wonder what is worst; having an unhealthy obsession with sneezing, or having an unhealthy obsession with people having an unhealthy obsession with sneezing? :winkkiss:

Seems weird though that they'd read the off topic-threads. :lol:

I can't do cartwheels, and my friends have constantly tried to get me to do one, but i end up looking like somewhat of a semi-graceful hippo.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing that really annoys me is that I can raise my right eyebrow individually but not my left. What the hell? :lol:

I can never find anything I'm looking for, even when it's RIGHT THERE. Like if I'm searching for my iPod, I'll walk right by it maybe 2 or 3 times and get told off by my dad when he finds it for me. Whoops. :P

Oh geez, don't even get me STARTED on cartwheels... <_<

One thing that really annoys me is that I can raise my right eyebrow individually but not my left. What the hell? heh.gif

^ This! :lol:

Ooooh i can't roll my rrrrr's either, which sucks, since I'm French LOL

I can't either! 8 years of Spanish and still can't for the life of me. I also can't do cartwheels or skip. It's true, I can't skip...it made those gym class marathons super embarrassing. When we had to skip I would do some weird hop-n-run combo.

Also, for me, it seems like in general the simpler the task the easier I mess it up.

• 5 months later...

While I can do a few accents, I can't for the life of me do an Irish or Scottish brogue. This is particularly irksome to me because I'm half-Scottish/half-Irish.

I can ride unicycle without falling over (even backwards)

but when I try to put on my trousers and stand for a few seconds on only one leg,

I totally lose balance and fall over x)

It's so horribly embarassing!!

• 3 weeks later...

For me, that would be whistling. I can only whistle a few tones but I can't even come close to whistling a complete song, the rest of the time it just sounds like the wind... or someone passing wind.

• 2 months later...

I can't apply contact lenses. I've tried many times, but I swear, those things can smell fear...<__< I wish I knew their weakness... >__>

One thing that really annoys me is that I can raise my right eyebrow individually but not my left. What the hell? heh.gif

^ This! heh.gif

Did you guys know that more that 75% of the people can only raise their left eyebrow?

I can't apply contact lenses. I've tried many times, but I swear, those things can smell fear...<__< I wish I knew their weakness... >__>

I couldn't do this either. I have a freakishly strong "there's-something-coming-into-my-eye" reflex. Hahaha, the best I could do was get it halfway in, and then started to panic because there was half a contact sticking out of my eye. They had to send me home from the optometrist empty handed sad2.gif

I couldn't do this either. I have a freakishly strong "there's-something-coming-into-my-eye" reflex. Hahaha, the best I could do was get it halfway in, and then started to panic because there was half a contact sticking out of my eye. They had to send me home from the optometrist empty handed sad2.gif

I actually managed to get them in this morning! Yay :D

Only...

Now I can't get them out >__<

I can't whistle well.

When I whistle I sound like a tea pot. XD