• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Blah!?

• Stimuli

• Lime

I can't, for the life of me, know WHERE the heck I am half the time xDDD

I miss turns in my hometown and end up lost constantly, being like, "OwO This is interesting.. where I am?" *crosses state line* ".. Oh, $#($#.."

xDDD So people who have a sense of direction are like, admirable awesome people to me.

I miss turns in my hometown and end up lost constantly, being like, "OwO This is interesting.. where I am?" *crosses state line* ".. Oh, $#($#.."

xDDD So people who have a sense of direction are like, admirable awesome people to me.

Omg yes, me too! I remember the orienteering exercise in junior high when I ended up in another city and the teacher had to come pick me up with his car! :lol: So glad I'm not alone with this.

Omg yes, me too! I remember the orienteering exercise in junior high when I ended up in another city and the teacher had to come pick me up with his car! heh.gif So glad I'm not alone with this.

:yes:

I am able to get lost in my goddamn appartment!

• 8 years later...

Weirdly, I'm incapable of riding a bike. 

Also, I can't seem to grasp even the most basic math. 

Edited by NoseB4Bros
Added stuff
On 12/10/2020 at 10:47 PM, NoseB4Bros said:

Weirdly, I'm incapable of riding a bike. 

I have heard that slapping both of someone’s cheeks at the same time hard enough can actually screw up a person’s balance for life, which seems to make sense, since the balancing organs are in the inner ears.

• 8 months later...

I’m really bad at eyeing measurements and gauging distances; I cannot tell you how often I run into stuff, spill drinks I’m filling at work, it’s bad.

On 8/31/2012 at 5:22 PM, smooshi said:

:yes:

I am able to get lost in my goddamn appartment!

Me too! I mean, in YOUR apartment I'd be totally lost, but in my own house only somewhat lost. I have no sense of direction at all. My friends used to trick me and take a different route than my usual one when they drove me home just to confuse me. I'm good at many things, but finding my way is not one of them. I get lost in Minecraft too - build a house and never find it again.

32 minutes ago, EveP said:

Me too! I mean, in YOUR apartment I'd be totally lost, but in my own house only somewhat lost. I have no sense of direction at all. My friends used to trick me and take a different route than my usual one when they drove me home just to confuse me. I'm good at many things, but finding my way is not one of them. I get lost in Minecraft too - build a house and never find it again.

Oh man, SAME. I am notoriously unable to comprehend direction or orient myself at all.  I can go down a road a hundred times in one direction but as soon as I see it from the other direction I may as well have crossed through a portal to another dimension.

It drives people crazy that I will keep taking the same route to a place that I did when I first went to that place, even if its inefficient and convoluted.  Its the only way I can make sure I don't accidentally end up on one of the moons of Jupiter.  Even if "going straight down this road and then turning right" would be "easier".