Sneeze Fetish Forum

Youtubers that you're dying to see sneeze

cheech

Do any of you have a particular, non-fetish related YouTube channel that you follow? I'm sure many of you do. EG: make-up tutorial girls, people who make videos to rant, vlogs etc..

Just for fun, do you have a particular YouTuber that you are DYING to see sneeze?

I have two. They are both Australian.

First there's Pauly- http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPauly1992

And then a boy who calls himself 'Superwog' and makes comical videos- http://www.youtube.com/user/superwog1

I keep watching, hoping for a sneeze every video they make!

What about you guys?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• sneezingbeauty

• gryffin

• Introvertedme

• 3 weeks later...

Steve Means

sstec09

the boys from boyce avenue, but not because i'm like attracted to them physically, they're just so amazing i just want to see any of them sneeze.. mainly the drummer.

and most of the guys from the fueledbyramen channel's bands.

and i don't play video games or anything so i don't know half the stuff he's talking about, but i just love toby turner. not even because of the "if you sneeze during this video, bless you" thing that he does in every video, but I just.. think he's really cute and (obnoxiously) funny. I've seen/heard him sneeze before in the videos that have been posted here, but i want more!!!

charlieissocoollike too.. bribryontour.. hmm.. and harry and alfie (i'm in one of their videos! ;D)

I wouldn't mind hearing horror Let's Players PewDiePie, Helloween4545 or ChaoticMonki (Cry) sneeze. Cry in particular has an extremely attractive voice. *longing sigh*

Toby Turner. Because... it's Toby!

I know I have heard them so many times, but I love his sneezes!

Edited by AppleBlossom

charlieissocoollike? yeah. I would die of happy.

Yes! Such a cutie.

Oh and Toby is a cutie too... although the Only reason I've seen any of his vids is thanks to this board :blushing: I'm Not a gamer at all.

Anyone and everyone from the Team Starkid (<333) group, if that counts. I mean, there was acted sneezing from them in A Very Potter Musical and another video of theirs, and they mentioned sneezing in a song from their most recent show (Starship), but I wouldn't mind seeing some REAL stuff from them...

havent been on here in a while due to an incident with another member which really p'd me off- but just saying thanks for your replies guys- and hopefully the links i posted arent against the rules in anyway. if so, feel free to remove

Soo It's not seen or anything, but Toby for sure sneezes at the very end, past the 9 minute mark. Not sure it's been posted yet, but he's a to die for youtuber...

Soo It's not seen or anything, but Toby for sure sneezes at the very end, past the 9 minute mark. Not sure it's been posted yet, but he's a to die for youtuber...

Have you seen the Toby turner sneeze thread? There are some amazing ones there! :)