Sneeze Fetish Forum

Youtubers that you're dying to see sneeze

cheech

This thread is like a gold mine biggrin.png the only one that comes to mind at the moment is John Green.

John Green at 2:08:38 biggrinsmiley.gif

:wub: *fangirls* John Green! Wow thank you for finding this!

A year or so ago I can recall finding another sneeze of his while he was playing some video game on his game channel. It wasn't visible but you could hear it. However, that was a while ago and I haven't been able to find it since :(

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• sneezingbeauty

• gryffin

• Introvertedme

still waiting for CapnDesDes to sneeze c:

Destery Smith<3

defiantly Marcus Butler and Caspar Lee!

YES!

they should sneeze

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay, let's see... Markiplier, Rhett and Link (both of them), Ian Hecox, Anthony Padilla, iHasCupquake, ChimneySwift11 (especially!), Matthias, Matthew Santoro, iJustine, and... That's pretty much all of them. Oh, and by the way... HACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! *sniff.

so there's this YouTuber with the name of TheChizShow. i don't know if any of you have heard of him, but he's pretty cute and has the best fake sneezes I've ever heard hands down.

recently, I came across this video:

(the sneeze is at about :55. the fact that it's an elbow sneeze and sounds uber realistic just makes me squeal inside :P )

There's another one too, where he dedicates a whole video to sneezing and in it he fakes a whole bunch but super realistically.

Are some of them real? I honestly can't tell the difference. But yeah I don't know he does it but props to him :clapping:

Edited by Introvertedme

I kind of have a huge crush on Hannah Hart 0///v//0 i'm amazed no one else has listed her...maybe there's already a video i just don't know about! haha

I don't know if you guys are familiar with Jimmy Tatro and his channel "Life According to Jimmy", but I would absolutely love to see him sneeze!

• 1 month later...

Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, and Cryaotic.

They've all sneezed in videos before, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some more- especially Cryaotic. He has the most adorable sneeze.

• 3 weeks later...

There is a My Drunk Kitchen video where Hannah Hart sneezes twice, BUT there is no audio, and she doesn't realize her microphone was off until about a minute after it happens.

I'd love to see more markiplier, I've recently grown the biggest crush on him :wub: I know he has in at least a couple of videos, but it'd be awesome if it happened more often :blush:

Jacksepticeye is number one on my list tonguesmiley.gif

Well since I look up every youtuber here whenever I hear of them, I ended up finding it in this video, only from last month, if you haven't seen it already.

There is a My Drunk Kitchen video where Hannah Hart sneezes twice, BUT there is no audio, and she doesn't realize her microphone was off until about a minute after it happens.

I'm pretty sure there's one with audio too ... in a different video ... I'll try to find it XD Yep there it is:

Hannah Hart -

and there might be another one ... but I dunno where to find it :P

Also on my personal favorite list:

Grace Helbig -

Dodger -

(2 of them, wait for the second one :P )

Dodger -

Dodger -

Dodger -

Dodger -

Rhett -

Jesse Cox -

and Lindsey Stirling -

(this was on another thread somewhere in the forum, props to Sneezeboy18)

and there's some of TB and Jesse Cox sneezing on the co-optional podcast but I didn't keep a link and it'll be too long of a search to find'em :P

I just really love Dodger ... way too much :P

Wow, thanks so much for the links above. I'm new to Rhett & Link, but have become a massive fan in the last few months... I don't suppose you know of any other times they've sneezed in videos? I'm slowly making my way through their back catalogue, but they've done SO many hours that it'll take me a while, haha. There must be at least some sneezes in there! :)

charlieissocoollike? yeah. I would die of happy.

Yes! Such a cutie.

Oh and Toby is a cutie too... although the Only reason I've seen any of his vids is thanks to this board blushing.gif I'm Not a gamer at all.

I forgot about Charlie!

Oh, and I almost forgot:

JENNA MARBLES.

This happened!

Not sure if they have sneezed but Matthew Lush(gaygod) and Nick Laws(nickalaws). Nick was recently sick but no sneezes and Matt didnt seem to catch Nick's cold. They've been dating for a year.

Edited by DeathNoteOwner
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if they have sneezed but Matthew Lush(gaygod) and Nick Laws(nickalaws). Nick was recently sick but no sneezes and Matt didnt seem to catch Nick's cold. They've been dating for a year.

Nick @ 30:30

Nick @ 19:50

Matt @ 4:20 Edited by iheartsneezn