Sneeze Fetish Forum

Forum Upgrade Problems, Queries And Requests

Vetinari

As HoL mentioned above, the package we have been using is being upgraded. I presume the process has now begun, but that some of the functions are not yet up-and-running. I can see the buttons as well, Blah, but they don't work for me either. I'm sure that HoL will get onto it as soon as possible.

Oh, thank God. I thought I'd gotten demoted! :laugh:

Thanks, HoL! Slowly but surely. :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whenever i try to get into the chat, it tells me in a little pink error message at the top of the chat room that "i have been kicked from the chat"

help?

Icee - I've tried signing into chat with someone of the same rank as you i.e. a poster and have had no problems. I've also checked your account and you're not banned from chat or anything like that. The only thing I can think of, is that this version of the chat room doesn't allow more than 20 users in the chat room at anyone time and you may have tried to login at that time. I'd suggest trying again the next time you're online and if you're still having problems please let me know and I'll have another look :)

Icee's name appeared in the room, but going by her above post, she clearly wasn't there, based on what was on her screen - and there were definitely less than 20 in the room at the time. I'm not sure if that helps you HoL but it gives you more information...

yeah...I tried to log in a minute ago, when it told me there was just one user in the chatroom. I've still been kicked from the chat, apparently. Thanks for looking into this, HoL

Archived