Sneeze Fetish Forum

facet

I've noticed that I do sneeze sometimes when I'm really turned on, and usually it's when I'm listening to wavs. It's not a fit, just one or two really.

http://en.wikipedia....eymoon_rhinitis

http://en.wikipedia....nduced_sneezing

This is what wikipedia could tell me about it. I have heard about it before (mostly from very nice fiction innocent.gif ) but I don't think I know anyone who does that (though to be fair, if any of my friends did... 1) I wouldn't ask them as it's none of my business, 2) they probably wouldn't tell me about it as well.. it's none of my business ).

I do think it could be rather... convenient if it were a partner of a forum member who's interested in the sneezes of his/her partner. wink.png

@LittleGoldfish6: Hmmm... I've noticed that too with .wavs, or with reading stories/obs, but I suspect for me at least that's more power of suggestion than anything else.

I feel like there''s a blood vessel that gets an inrush of blood and arouses the nerves inside of my nose.

omg.gif

There was an article about this in one Finnish news paper back in 2008... And I guess there was soemthing in our science magazine as well... *shrugs* Anyways, it's interesting. A bit like photic sneezing, if I remember correctly... I might know one girl who sneezes when aroused. But I can't say for sure. Or then it was that her bf sneezed when aroused or... xD I mean they were talking about this some time ago in school, but I don't remember how it went.

Actually, I don't think this would be all that good.

Depending on the person, they may be like my wife, who, when she's in the middle of an allergy attack, thet LAST thing she wants is some horndog pawing at her. cry.gif

Now... someone who got aroused when they sneezed? Now THAT wouldbe our match! (Come to think of it, that's probably a good numeber of us, no?)

I sneeze when aroused blush.png sometimes a lot more than others but it definitely makes me sneeze

That would be so cool to be aroused by sneezing and then you would start sneezing yourself.

sometimes i wish i was a really sneezy person lol

Actually, I don't think this would be all that good.

Depending on the person, they may be like my wife, who, when she's in the middle of an allergy attack, thet LAST thing she wants is some horndog pawing at her. cry.gif

From what I understand about this phenomenon there's a big difference between it and an allergy attack. I don't think it tends to be a large fit of sneezing that becomes particularly uncomfortable physically for the person. So unless it's a psychological thing I don't think it would be a problem. Of course, that could just be wishful thinking on my part. :laugh:

My concern though is that if there was sneezing involved every time I had sex, would I become desensitized to it so that it wouldn't arouse me as much over time? Because that would be terrible.

Well my SO has claimed that this happens to him, but since it's a long distance relationship, I can't really verify it. I also haven't really asked him for any details, I guess cause I was too embarrassed despite the fact the he also has this fetish. He also claims that he sneezes a lot more when chatting with me online than he does when I'm not around, so if the two are connected I guess I should be extremely flattered. :laugh:

@LittleGoldfish6: Hmmm... I've noticed that too with .wavs, or with reading stories/obs, but I suspect for me at least that's more power of suggestion than anything else.

Yeah, just like yawning! I've thought that might be the case too.

• 1 month later...
My concern though is that if there was sneezing involved every time I had sex, would I become desensitized to it so that it wouldn't arouse me as much over time? Because that would be terrible.

Worse still if you were getting all amorous and she didn't start sneezing....

Oh gosh. Don't even say such things.

Sometimes I worry I will wake up and just not care about sneezing anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely think my partner has this, or at least something like this. We have been together for almost a decade, and she has known about my fetish for maybe half of that time. We used to use all sorts of inducing methods, but they either wouldn't work or would leave her all stuffy and kinda unhappy afterwards. Then over time, she just kind of started to always have a little mini fit right when we started getting intimate. I assumed it was some kind of Pavlovian response, but maybe it's this condition instead!

Whatever it is, we are clearly meant for eachother :)

There is a movie you have probably all heard of that just came out on DVD, "Friends with Benefits." Justin Timberlake's character experiences this phenomenon. It is absolutely hilarious, and incredibly hot. *blush*

My boyfriend!!!!! And it's awesome... Like, we'll be kissing and then he'll break it off to sneeze, usually into his hand or arm but now I've told him I don't mind him sneezing on me so he Stifles. Into. My. Collarbone. I actually might have to tell him about the fetish soon, 'cause he's bound to be curious about why I always tackle him after this happens :whistle: The first time it happened he was pretty embarrassed to have to explain, "Umm, love, being horny makes me sneeze..." I told him I didn't mind (total understatement, obviously...)

And I just watched Friends With Benefits and ohmygod so much cuteness...

Archived