Sneeze Fetish Forum

Part XII

"Thanks Trish, you sound pretty bad yourself"

"Bless you, Trish. Sounds like you have a cough to go with your cold," Tammy had said to a wheezy, hacking Trish. Trish gave her a weak smile behind her pounding headache before beginning in the deep voice that her cold had given her, "I hope you don't catch it, Tammy," Trish began in her bassy, congested voice which was quite surprising to the two girls, "I'm feeling pretty awful today. I need to be in bed," she'd finished in her deep voice before hacking another fit topped off by a gurgled nose blow. Trish sat at her desk and tried to get ready despite the shivering and aching body she had. She was sneezing and coughing constantly now, her cold having gotten far worse than any she'd ever caught. Her glorious position as the sickest girl in the office came to a sudden halt when a horrendous barrage of unbelievably bad coughs were heard all the way from outside. Trish looked up and through her fevered haze saw Anna outside coughing into her fist as she'd done yesterday, only now her hacking cough sounded even worse. Anna actually sounded as if she were barking as she coughed now. She came in from the blustery winter morning and showed off her barking cough yet again. It shook her whole body and came out extremely wheezy and congested from deep in her chest. Anna smiled as her barking subsided and took a tissue to her nose, blowing a loud, full, gurgle that did not stop. She finished by simply wiping her nose which was inflamed and raw and peeled. Trish sat dumbfounded and completely turned on. Anna sounded absolutely awful and this was the opinion of a girl who was sporting the worst cold of her life.

"Anna, you sound awful today, girl," Trish said, her bass voice from her sore throat coming out.

"Thanks Trish, you sound pretty bad yourself." Trish nearly fell over at the amazing sound of Anna's voice. The other girls stared in wided eyed amazement at how she sounded. The poor girl had a deep voice and a bad cough when she'd left work the night before. She'd worked her 2nd job as a guide at the museum the night before with that cough, and cold, and fever, infected everyone she could and making sure her cold would get as bad as possible. She'd barely been able to sleep that night she felt so awful and sometime in the night her hacking cough had turned barking. Not only was her head completely stopped up with cold but so was her throat and chest. Anna's voice sounded even deeper (if that was possible) and more congested than it had the evening before except that when she had woken up to find her sore throat was worse she'd also discovered that her poor voice was getting hoarse.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James (ellamalaka)

• The Sneezster

• Hedgehog

• cool_lissy

Part XIII

"I'm a sick girl today"

"My gosh Anna, what is wrong with your voice?" a shocked and intrigued Tammy had asked Anna who was now engaged in a wheezy barking cough fit. Anna straightened up and took in a congested breath before saying, "I have a really sore throat. My voice is hoarse today." Trish had never heard anything like it. Anna's regular voice was long gone now. The deep one of the previous day (and the voice Trish currently had) was simply an extremely stopped up, albeit severely deepened version of her healthy, normal one. Anna now had a voice was entirely clogged (Anna couldn't get any air through her nose, and hadn't been able to for a full day) and a throat and chest that were fully infected. Her bronchial tubes were full of thick, sickly mucos and narrowed as a result. That is why Anna's breath wheezed in her chest every time she breathed. She'd let her cold move into her chest and had a bad case of bronchitis now, her breathing tubes narrowed with infection which made her cough deep and barky sounding. Her cold had also spread to her throat, filling it with infection and mucos, deepening her voice and giving her a very sore throat. Anna had already caught a bad head cold, nasty chest cold and had full blown bronchitis when she'd woken up the day before. She'd failed to take care of her sick body and was now catching laryngitis. Her voice was hoarse, the first sign that she was catching it. Back at home she'd left two roommates barking coughs and completely unable to talk. They had given her the cold. They had given her bronchitis. Now she was catching their laryngitis.

Nurse Flannery came in to check on the girls just before they were due to open. She raised an eyebrow at Anna who was barking up a storm and filling tissues like there was no tomorrow. She went to Kristina first who now fully in the grips of the cold, sneezing and sniffling. She took her temperature, it was 99 and she reminded the girl to cover her nose so that the other girls didn't catch it off her. While she was tending to cold ridden Kristina, Tammy let out a sneeze, and Trish continued to hack on and on, her throat sore. Nurse Flannery looked over at Tammy as she sneezed and snuffled her nose a bit, but didn't say anything to her. Next she went to coughing Trish and asked her how she felt. "I'm a sick girl today," said Trish in her deep voice. "I'll say," said the nurse putting the thermometer under Trish's tongue, "Your voice sounds different and you've clearly caught some bronchitis with your cold." Her temp crossed well over 100 and and the nurse told her to cover her cough so that she didn't get anyone sick. "And you," the nurse looked cross at Anna whose cough kept barking around the office. "What is it, ma'am?" asked Anna in her deep, hoarse voice. Even stoical Nurse Flannery looked a bit surprised at how bad she sounded. She put the thermometer in Anna's mouth and lectured the girl. "You have caught just about everything a little girl like you can catch. You have colds in your head and chest. You have the worst sounding bronchitis I have heard in a long time." The thermometer beeped and she looked at it. "You are running a 101 fever and you're developing laryngitis to go with all that." Anna looked sheepishly at the nurse. "Keep your cough covered so that every girl that comes in here doesn't catch it and lose their voice!" The nurse had stomped out on that note.

Part XIV

"Yes, this is Trish"

Poor Anna was getting worse by the minute, if that was possible. She was now barking full-out almost constantly causing every eye in the office to look at her with sympathy. She was still sneezing in triples but they were actually getting quieter as the day went on and becoming more like harsh barks with a wheezy inhale before them. Her chest got noisier and noisier. She had a high pitched wheeze that came embarrassedly out of her chest with every breath she took. She was losing her voice, badly. She'd been deep-voiced and hoarse in the morning and that voice got rougher and rougher until about 10 when she'd been just completely hoarse. As she talked and coughed and sneezed more in this voice the other girls commented on it. "Anna, your voice has gone completely hoarse," commented Kristina as she wiped at her nose after another sneeze. Anna looked over at her, gave a wheezy inhale and said in her voice, "If you catch this from me you'll be hoarse, too" Anna had been barking and sneezing on Trish all day and Trish had been hacking and sneezing on Kristina. Kristina was doing her part by sneezing on Tammy who was sneezing a good bit all on her own towards Celeste. All of the now sick girls were sneezing and coughing on every woman who came in. Most of them commented on how bad they were sounding. "Well, sounds like something is going around here, too" said a woman couldn't breathe out of her nose and had a big cough of her own

"Trish, is that you?!" Brittany was shocked as she heard Trish's deep voice when she'd picked up the phone. She stayed on the line dumbfounded as the sound of Trish's hacking cough came over the line. Trish said in her deep, sick voice, "Yes, this is Trish. Sorry Brittany, I still have that cold I caught and my throat is sore today." The sound of Trish's voice was a shock to Brittany who had never even heard Trish with a cold, let alone the deep voice her sore throat had given her and hacking cough she could barely control. "My gosh girl! You sound terrible! I didn't realize that you'd caught something like that," Brittany said, thinking of her little sister who had sounded as shockingly bad over New Year's. That poor girl had ended up sick in bed for a week. She'd hoped Trish hadn't caught whatever that was, but she sounded pretty bad and had an awful cough to go with it. Trish sneezed over and over on the phone, Brittany blessing each one and hearing Anna's barking cough and Kristina's regular sneezing in the background. "You girls are really getting sick up there. Take care of that cold, girl. Get yourself to bed and try not to let anyone catch it off you." Trish had felt warm at the comment, and not just from her substantial fever. "I'm fine, Brittany - just a little cold and sore throat. I'll be fine tomorrow." Trish hoped Brittany would call her back tomorrow.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words. I'm not quite sure what to do with this multi-parter. Maybe everyone can catch it? :D

Thanks for the kind words. I'm not quite sure what to do with this multi-parter. Maybe everyone can catch it? biggrin.png

Of course, isn't that what colds are for? Catching? :twisted: I especially love the hints of deliberate contagion in this. Trish and Anna both going out after work and sneezing on as many people as they can. I'm a terrible person :lol:

The arm-twisters win...

Part XV

"I cannot believe you sound like that today"

Trish's hacking had gotten louder that afternoon even as Anna's barking raised in volume. Her throat was awful sore and she could tell that something was going on in her throat and chest. Her voice got deeper and deeper as the day went on. Anna, whose voice had been completely hoarse by 10 that morning, was now getting raspy and her words were thin as she spoke. She didn't even resemble her normal, sweet self with her hoarse, raspy voice. Women who knew her on the phone got the variations on the same response. Anna would bark her cough into the phone at them and then explain that she'd caught a bad cold and was losing her voice from it. "I'm sick. I caught cold and it is making me lose my voice a little bit, I think." Anna was having trouble talking as the last hour of the day approached. She was very raspy now and tilting towards whispery. "Yeah, I'm catching the kind of cold that makes you lose your voice," she said to a woman who had asked if she was sick. "Catching?" the woman had said, incredulous, "My gosh girl, I think you've caught it. Your voice is nearly gone." Anna had smiled at the attention. She loved that women were noticing how sick she was. She had a cough that was barking around the whole office and she'd nearly lost her voice today. She'd given Trish her cold and cough, and from the sound of her deepening voice, her sore throat, too. And Anna felt as bad as she sounded. She wanted to crawl into a warm bed and stay there for a week. She felt absolutely horrible, but smiled inwardly as she realized that her laryngitis was getting worse and hopefully she'd completely lose her voice. Anna had never lost her voice before. She'd been hoarse as the result of bad cold she'd caught three years ago but this was by far the worst her voice had ever sounded. As the end of the day was approaching, Anna's voice was raspy, broken in places, thin, and getting whispery. Her cough, on the other hand, was louder than ever and more frequent. Her thick, barky sneezes spread hot germs from her totally clogged nose. Her chest was noisy and congested.

"Annabelle! I cannot believe that you sound like that today" Stacy from HR had come up front to listen to Anna. Reports of the colds up front had spread around the office even as the germs were slowly making their way. Stacy was on the verge of catching something, the slight soreness in her throat and runny nose told her. Stacy had been sniffling when Celeste had been in her office right after lunch. "You sound like you're maybe catching some of our sniffles," Celeste had said to Stacy who sniffed again and asked, "is there a little cold going around?" Celeste had laughed a bit, "Yeah, a little cold, a little cough, a little bit of voice losing."

My favorite fic is back with a new chapter! I love it! Oh thank you, dear. I've been regularly checking for updates, hoping there was more coming.

Someone starting to catch someone else's cold is one of my favorite things ever, and you just keep feeding me and feeding me and feeding me.

I think I love you!

Part XVI

"I caught cold and I'm kinda losing it"

Trish was hoping her terribly sore throat and hacking cough were a sign that she'd catch what Anna had. Her voice was now extremely deep at the end of the day and she was coughing over and over. She loved the sound of Anna's voice as she was losing it and couldn't wait to tell her friends about it. She made a date with her friend Susan for that evening by text so that the impact of her own sick voice wouldn't be lessened but she did tell Susan that she wasn't feeling well.

"Sue, I'm a little under the weather. There's a cold going around here and I kinda brought it home last night. Shopping date tonight for good health?" She'd texted her busty blonde friend. About fifteen minutes later she'd gotten a reply, "You bet, both my roomies are down with colds and coughs. I need to get out of the house. Looks like everybody is getting sick!"

Nurse Flannery hadn't sent Anna home early but she did send her home at the normal time and made the other girls stay over to take care of higher patient demand. That was rather unprecedented, it seemed, and it meant that Anna must really be sick. Anna's voice was barely hanging on when she'd left. "Sorry about my voice!" She'd rasped to her last patient as she closed her window, "I caught cold and I'm kinda losing it." The woman, who was actually bringing her voiceless daughter to the doctor had been very sympathetic. "Oh, you poor thing. She's lost hers completely," she said pointing to her college-age daughter who looked miserable with fevered cheeks. "Well, Trish will help you. I'm headed home to bed before I lose my voice completely," her voice had turned into a hoarse whisper for most of the sentence and Anna barked into her fist.

"Ok, I just need you to..." Trish began in her own, now tired and extremely deep voice before her three sneezes cut her off <AHHH-CHOOO!><AHHHH-CHOOOO!><AHHH!AHHH-CHOOO!> The last had been big and violent and she'd set off hacking as she blew her nose and pantomimed filling out the forms. The feverish and voiceless daughter had whispered something in her mother's ear. "Wendy wants me to bless you and tell you to take care of your cold," the mother had said to her as she wiped at her nose. Trish smiled at Wendy and gave her a deep-voiced thank you. "She can't talk right now, she's completely lost her voice," the mother continued as Wendy whispered more in her ear, "she says that you sound like you've caught something awful."

I composed all of this last winter but got a little shy about posting the last few parts until now. Enjoy!

I composed all of this last winter but got a little shy about posting the last few parts until now. Enjoy!

No need to be shy, I thoroughly enjoyed them and I'm sure I'm not the only one :D

Part XVII

"There are a few little somethings going around right now"

Trish left the office late, tired, feverish, and now worn down from several days of a worsening cold. And yet, she felt great as well. Anna had nearly lost her voice today and Trish's cold had given her a voice that was so deep she was unrecognizable. With her fever and sneezing and coughing she could pass the cold and whatever else on to any girl she could get close to.

Shivering in the late January darkness Trish smiled as sleet began to fall. The cold air made her cough more than normal and she walked down the street hacking and blowing her nose, sleet making her clothes and hair wet. She walked down to the drug store and entered coughing before her violent three sneeze fit overcame her. The third was a powerful as ever and she sneezed on the young cashier before asking her where to find the tissues. "Oooh, aisle 3, and hurry," the girl had told her as she felt Trish's sneeze spray hit her in the face all three times. "Thanks for that," Trish had said in her sick voice when she returned with 3 boxes of tissues. "No problem," the young girl had reassured her as Trish sent another 3 sneezes to her face. "Actually, you're the about the 10th girl to come in sick with something and looking for tissues and I just got here an hour ago," she'd informed her. "Yeah," Trish began in her deep, sore-throated voice, "there a few little somethings going around right now. I need to be in bed!" Trish had explained before hacking into her fist. "You sound like it," said the girl, "my mom is getting a cough right now with her cold but she's at work." Trish blew her nose on a tissue from her pocket. "Hope you don't catch cold," Trish had said to the girl as she left. The girl had smiled and reassured her, "I never catch cold. In fact, my mom is sick for the first time in years."

Trish marched in the sleet with the three boxes of tissues back to her car. She was fairly wet and shivering as she drove to the mall where she was to meet Susan for the evening shopping. Trish's body was exhausted, in fact it had been before she'd even gotten out of bed that morning to discover that her voice was gotten deep from a sore throat, but here she was hours later going to the mall. Trish's hacking cough filled the car for almost the entire duration of the trip, broken by snotty triple sneezes and her constant nose blowing. She shoved another handful of tissues in her pocket as she got out in the sleet again to walk up to the food court. Her cough was getting worse, she could feel it, and she was having trouble even getting it to quit for a minute. She stood at the edge of the food looking for Susan and hacking. Her cough echoed even over the large space filled with people.

Susan doesn't stand a chance aaevil.gif

I see my writing style is becoming obvious XD

Part XVIII

"I think I'm kinda catching some of it."

Trish didn't quite remember what happened next. The next thing she knew someone was shaking her awake by the shoulder. She looked up through bleary eyes and began coughing at the blonde-haired figure above her and then sneezed three times at her. As she snorted and sniffled and wiped at her nose she heard Susan say, "Well, hello to you, too" Trish's vision cleared and she saw her friend Susan clearly now. She'd fallen asleep sitting in the food court waiting on her. It hadn't been 10 minutes but to her fevered body she felt like she'd just been woken from a middle of the night slumber. "I'm sorry Susan," began Trish realizing how different she sounded with the cold, "I must have dozed off here," she explained before breaking into another coughing fit. Susan watched Trish cough and heard how congested she sounded. Her sick voice made her completely unrecognizable and wouldn't have believed it was her if she were not sitting here in front of her. "You sound like you have a little bit of a cold," Susan tried to broach the subject of Trish's illness. "Yeah, there's a bug going around the girls at the office. I think I'm kinda catching some if it," Trish's voice was deep and she clearly had a sore throat, Susan noticed as she talked. "Well, I hope you don't don't catch anymore of it. You don't sound good, girl," Susan hugged her friend and noticed that Trish was obviously burning up with fever. "Who are you catching the bug from?" Susan asked. She was really enjoying Trish's extemely deep sick voice. Trish wiped her nose and coughed. "I think Anna is giving me a little bit of whatever she caught." Trish explained, hoping Susan would ask more. "Oh, she's caught something and is now passing it along to you?" Susan asked. Trish nodded, "Uh-huh, Anna caught a little cold and brought it to work this week." Susan was thoroughly enjoying this conversation with oddly deep-voiced and coughing Trish. "Oh, poor girl. Did she not cover her sneeze well enough and now you're getting sick?" She asked this and kissed Trish's forehead. The girl was running quite the fever. "I guess, I mean, we work right next to each other, I guess I was bound to catch it." Susan thought that sick Trish was delightful. She sounded dreadful and she was being coy with her cold. "Well, how about some shopping? Maybe that will keep you from catching more of Anna's cold?" Trish had smiled and then coughed, wiping her nose.

Oh! Is this the same mall that Trish went to before, when she sneezed on the salesgirl? Are we going to see the salesgirl again? And she'll be starting to get sick?

Oh please say yes!

Please!

Oh! Is this the same mall that Trish went to before, when she sneezed on the salesgirl? Are we going to see the salesgirl again? And she'll be starting to get sick?

Oh please say yes!

Please!

Oh that would be lovely :twisted: