Sneeze Fetish Forum

facet

Hmm... This year was eventful. I got kicked out of school, got into a new one, got to my university of choice and I'm reading to the thing I love the most. smile.png However I also learned what it is to be chronically broke by using all my money on crap food (having an unnaturally strong metabolism can do that). I am so ready to say bye to 2011.

As for 2012 I would like to get through the year without wanting to burn my books, get money, get less laid (nerd.gif), quit smoking, quit b*tching - no actually I'll just try to think before I speak -, learn to clean better, play more soccer, solve world hunger and not tell anyone, gain weight in a healthy way, get money, go to Japan~ kick everyone's ass and get more money. Also smile whenever I can!

My tradition is that I get drunk and dance like a lemur, a fuzzy little dreamer I strut around with easy steps. It's always fun.

What about you OP? smile.png

In 2011 I nearly lost my job due to someone who I thought was a friend.

I actually nearly lost a lot of things due to this so-called "friend" including large sums of money, other friends, self respect.

My grandmother died.

But I also got engaged. :-)

I won my boss's respect back.

I made a lot of great new friends.

I did some pretty clever works of art.

I learned to cook some things.

It was a bipolar year, I'd say, and I'm happy to see it go. Next year I'm going to find my niche in some sort of artistic field and go for it. I'm going to create and sell. I'm also going to try to save money. Maybe those two goals contradict each other though, laughing.gif

2011 was a lot like 2010 for me, except that while 2010 had many of the worst moments of my life, 2011 had many of the worst AND the best moments my life. So I don't know.

I had a boyfriend for the first time.

I had the best, most life-changing week of my entire life (which, thank God, I get to repeat in 2012!)

My mom was in the hospital for her mental illness, was better for a while, and then became the worst she's ever been.

For the most part though, I think this year was good. I wasn't always the happiest, and my life (especially family stuff) seems to be on a rather unhappy-and-unfixable track, but I'm always one of those people who would prefer a life both great and horrible to a life that's only mediocre.

I'm always excited to start fresh though, so yay for that!

A year of hard work and lots of play. A year of having a house of my own together with my own man. A year of growing and discovering. A year of biological-clock-tickings getting ever louder. :lol:

Next year? I hope a Bachelor's degree and a trip to England. Anything else we'll just see!

The beginning of the year got off on a bad foot. Broke up with my boyfriend of one and half years because I realized he would rather have a servant than a girlfriend. Broke down and got a "normal" job at a cafe in addition to my freelance writing, which really sucked at first (but is now better because we're under new management). I also had my car broken into in April and they took my ipod and some cash I had hidden in the glove compartment for just-in-case stuff.

The second half of the year was much better. Work got more tolerable and sometimes even pleasant, I started having friends over for dinner alot, I got myself a cat for my birthday, and I joined this forum! So I have a feeling 2012 is going to be super awesome.

All I have to say about 2012 right now is that I hope with all my might that the Kardashians GO AWAY! Kim, all the sisters, all the spin-offs, and that fame-whore mother of theirs! So tired of them.

And if there is a god? May he punish that big stupidhead Ryan Seacrest thoroughly for unleashing them on the world. laughing.gif He must pay for his crimes against humanity!

Come on 2012! biggrin.png

2011 started out the same shitty way most years do, but in late summer, things changed. I don't know what it was or how it happened, but it finally feels as if I'm on the right track with my life.

Worst thing that happened was when I found a weird spot in my cat's eye and thought it was cancer and that he was going to die. Upon that, I got no money at all for a few months. It was a terrible time, but eventually I got money and a vet has checked my baby boy's eye and says it's probably just a pigmentation spot, so we're good. :)

Best thing that happened was when I got to go to the shooting range for the first time, I turned out to be a naturally good shot and it was SO MUCH FUN!!! :yay:

For 2012 I just hope that the personal disasters will keep away, and that things will keep going in the right direction. It doesn't have to move fast, only not in the wrong direction. :) And I hope I'm very wrong about a certain gut feeling I have, but I guess time will tell. :)

(also... 2012 means THREE King novels I haven't read, TWO political drama movies I haven't watched, and also, there's a very pretty lawyer who keeps flirting with me... 2012 cannot go wrong. I hope. God, I hope).

Tonight there will be incredibly luxurious dinner, red wine, champagne and lots of drinks in the darling company of my sister (aka my best friend).

It's been a tough year but with many such important personal breakthroughs for me. And also lows that fit the summits! heh.gif

Around February I suddenly, after a break of over a year, started painting again, finding a "voice" of my own. Since then I have painted like crazy, exploring and learning. It's been the best thing ever to happen to me. A couple of weeks ago I also found the courage to let go of one of those paintings and sell it, trusting that I will make more.

I managed to fill in the paperwork to take out my bachelor's, and later this year regained my interest in my field of study. I trust my own ideas again, it's so good.

I have learned to repair a bicycle (to an extent) and found a new interest in hiking.

I have gotten to know some fantastic very very new human beings and really started to like children. I still don't (luckily!) crave one of my own, but I've started a volunteer job involving kids and teenagers.

On the bad side, I've been constantly out of money, I have fought rather fiercely with my parents, and there has been phases of months I have done nothing much but to sleep. I still don't have a man in my life and I do feel sad about that - not all the time, but quite often.

Next year I hope to finish my MA, and if all goes well, find a way to get to study more and go for a ph. d. I hope I will keep painting and show off my work somewhere. I might even apply for an art school. I hope to spend a lot of time with friends and their families. I hope to do more progress in therapy and gain more self-confidence. I hope to finish some political comics. And above all, I hope to be happy.

And above all, I hope to be happy.

Amen to that.

On a side note, it seems my 2012 will start with a cold. My nose is really tickly and runny. Yeeaahh... :(

My 2011 was awful except for two reasons.

My 2011 began with a new job too stressfull for me to manage as I was (and still) suffering from depression. Tried to kill myself in March, been hospitalized in a mental illness clinic for 2 months and my 3 years and half relationship with my boyfriend ended while I was recovered. He told me I had too many issues and he couldn't take it anymore. Then I got fired from my job cause of my long absence.

Got out of the clinic in May and found love in July. THIS is one of the good things about 2011.

Then went back in clinic again end of July and got out end of August.

Tried to kill myself swallowing pills mixed with detergegent and throwing myself down the balcony, 1 month recovery again from end of September till end of October. Had planned to go and see my dad in New Zealand in September but for obvious reason I did not go.

Then I got a puppy, the most CUTE thing in the world, her name is Asia she's a Toy Pinscher of 5 months old. And she is the second good thing about 2011.

Now I'm writing from the clinic again, been recovered yesterday and gonna spend New Year's Eve here all alone. Not nice.

For 2012 I hope that I will get better cause 2011 was a catastrophy due to my mental illness. I hope to find a job. I want to marry my boyfriend, want to start playing piano, but the most important thing is that I want to be HAPPY. Just normal. Just enjoying life. I'm so fed up of feeling bad I just wish I could feel good.

And at last but not least I wish a Happy New Year to everyone all the best for you all and your families and friends :)

2011 started off promising, but ended up horrific. I won £10 on the lottery three times in January and my HIV and hepatitis screens came back negative (following a needlestick injury). I also passed a university course in infectious diseases with 90%. What made 2011 horrendous was getting redeployed to a new, smaller ward. I hate it there and I struggle with the people I am working with. The backstabbing and bitchiness alongside a friendly, but incompetent manager and difficult client group left me out of work sick and started on 2 medications for anxiety and depression. My employers are uncompromising and will not help transfer me to a different ward, so I am now looking into changing career, although the economic climate make that difficult. However, this is not a dress rehearsal, it's my real life and I can't spend it unhappy, so I will make it work!

2012 can't be any worse than where I currently am.. so this year I plan to go to college to learn book-keeping and web design. I am also learning to play the flute. I am returning to work in 2 days, but if the worst comes to the worst, I'll just leave and work for an agency to pay the bills. The deputy boss has spoken to a few people about their attitudes though, so we'll see if they listened.

My new year resolution is to dress as Princess Aura of Mongo for Halloween this year, which will require losing about 50lbs) ;-) I made this resolution last year and failed, but changes will happen this year.

2011 was an okay year, I guess. I turned 30 this year. I kind of like being a round number; being 31 might suck because I won't be a round number anymore. :(

I got engaged, which is something that I didn't think would happen 5 years ago.

I also got promoted and learning the new position has been stressful, and I walked into a huge mess which has made things even harder (probably a lot harder than it would otherwise be) so its hard to know for sure if I'm even doing a good job or not at times. And on the plus side the Christmas season has been less stressful for me this year than it has for the past 6 years. That's always a good thing. :D

I did hit a tire on the way home and the insurance declared it a total loss. On the other hand, they took good care of me, so if anyone is looking for car insurance, I highly recommend checking Geico out. :D My new car is really nice, too; much easier on the gas and I get a radio that actually works again. :)

I also made the switch to a Kindle. I probably won't want to read comics on anything other than a physical comic/graphic novel thing because I don't think it would work too well, but reading books on a Kindle works great; and I get page numbers on some of the books too. Be nice if the covers were in color but I don't feel like getting a Kindle Fire just for that so this works fine for books. :)

Don't know what to expect from 2012. But the one thing I am looking forward to for 2013 is not having to hear anymore shit about Mayan prophecies ever again. Thank God! :rolleyes:

Another up and down year here.

I set a lot of health and wellness goals and generally did a better job following through with the big activities I signed up for (woohoo for random 5ks, Warrior Dash and Avon Walk!) than any kind of consistency. I did manage to make and keep all recommended dental/medical visits for the year for the first time since started college. I continue to struggle with confidence in the way I look and the way others perceive me in general but I'm trying not to dwell on what I can't immediately control (I'll do my best not to be mean, lazy or selfish but if someone *actually* thinks the worst about me there's not much I can do, so I might as well move on). Also, I bought all kinds of perk 'em up, suck 'em in and be a lady undergarments plus really pretty dress for New Year's Eve and my very first cruise coming up later this month (so exciting!) so I felt pretty good about beeing out and about this evening. I got a small promotion at work and generally seem to be doing a good job there.

Next year I'm planning to take a (really hard) certification exam to boost my career, possibly take an advanced training course in California for a few months, team up with my husband on this whole "healthy lifestyle" business and continue my quest to become a responsible adult who may in the future be able to consider having children without wondering whether she'll lose them under a pile of dirty clothes or accidenly throw out important documents like birth certificates with random stacks of junk mail.

2011 was in a lot of ways the prolonged sequel of the terrible second half of 2010.

Life? Please return back to normal in 2012, thank you!

2011 was a wonderful year for me. I got off of antidepressants and overcame my depression, got a new job (my dream job), got engaged to the love of my life, got much closer with my family and got closer with and made several new friends.

Of course some very hard things happened to. My best friends brother commited suicide (RIP KDD), my emetophobia grew exponintially worse, my papa had his wreck which was a complete tragedy, and I have had to accept that my childhood is over which is tough. I don't feel quite ready for a new year, I feel like life is just going by way to fast. I am looking foward to see what this year holds though, and life is wonderful right now overall.

I have always went to the lock in at my church, but this year I just got together with some friends at one of their houses and played games and shot fireworks and had lots of food and just had a good time, nothing super special but I enjoyed it.

Archived