Sneeze Fetish Forum

Triosk's Drabble Thread (75/101) - loads of fandoms, most recently Giri/Haji

Triosk1

Loved the Mark Darcy drabble!

On 01/01/2018 at 0:27 PM, Katrelle said:

He paused, handkerchief raised, eyelids fluttering, mouth slightly open, waiting for the next thunderous sneeze which remained teasingly just out of reach. He took a shaky breath and at last something pushed him over the edge. “H’ISSSSHHOOO!!!

This was lovely. And I think I definitely need to catch up on Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky as well.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Triosk1

• tma

• queenie

• Dye

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much, I'm so glad you liked them!

This next one is based on a TV series called The Expanse. I really like it - it's a gritty futuristic sci-fi world where Earth has colonised Mars and the asteroid belt and then Mars has gained independence and is almost at war with Earth. Meanwhile the Belters are used as poorly paid labour on rubbish space stations which never have enough water or air. Miller, who this is about, is a Star Helix detective which is what passes for police on Ceres, one of the stations. He's a pretty good guy, although the whole set up is really corrupt. Basically, imagine any hard-bitten film noir cop. Muss is an Earther who went to Ceres to rebel against her wealthy family and never left. The whole setting is very Blade Runner, except without the androids and constant rain - the same neon lights, melting pot of cultures and rundown technology 

#2 - Science Fiction
Fandom/Original: The Expanse (TV series)
Characters: Joe Miller, Octavia Muss
Fetish: Miller (male, flu)
Word Count: 437

Detective Muss found Miller propping up his local bar, barely more than a shack with an awning and a few stools. He sat, head drooping over a drink, the ridiculous hat he always wore teetering at a dangerous angle to the counter.

"So this is where you are," she commented flatly, pulling up a seat. "The station said you'd called in sick." 

Miller looked up, vaguely acknowledged her presence, and gave a wrenching sneeze into his coat sleeve.

"Heeh'gzhoo!!" He sniffed, dazed.

"And they weren't kidding," she continued, looking him over. His eyes were red-rimmed and glassy, and heat was radiating off him in waves.  

"Octavia Muss." Miller attempted a come-hither smile, achieving more of a lopsided leer. He seemed about to say more, but instead sneezed again. Muss watched the process with morbid fascination, so protracted it was almost slow-motion. Miller's mouth hung open, bottom lip trembling slightly, his watery gaze looking straight through her. He took several shallow breaths, then plunged forward, shielding his face with an arm.

"Huh'ghzhoo!!"

"Sant," Muss offered in Belter as he sniffled and sat up. "Jesus, Miller, how do you even get sick on Ceres? The whole station is pasteurised to hell."

Miller shrugged. "Arrested some lowlife rockhopper smuggling contraband last week. Must have picked something up." He took a sip of his drink, but started coughing; deep, grating coughs that shook his skinny Belter frame. Muss winced.

"Well, medicating with alcohol isn't gonna help." She got down off her stool. "Come on, I'll take you home."

"Nah, come on, Muss, lemme buy you a drink. Old times' sake," Miller slurred. She rolled her eyes. It was always like this, the back and forth, almost flirting. Reminders of the good thing they'd had for a while.

"Another time." She put a few coins down on the counter in case he hadn't paid his tab. Miller gingerly got off his seat and stood swaying, his face almost grey under the patina of dirt. Sweat stood out on his upper lip and in his hairline, no good in Ceres' constant drought. They made their way slowly across the street to his apartment. Miller paused on the first landing to catch his breath, chest wheezing and rattling unhealthily. He swiped them in and lay straight down on the bed.

"Got any water?" Muss called from the kitchen.

"Fridge," he croaked.

She drained the fridge's meagre supply of dirty, many-times recycled water into a glass and brought it to him.

"Thanks," he mumbled, eyes half-closed, already drifting into a fevered sleep.

"Feel better." Just once, she stroked his hair tenderly. Then she was gone.

Edited by Katrelle

Carrying on from the previous one - these characters have got under my skin. I hope you like!

#14 – Frail
Fandom/Original: The Expanse (TV series)
Characters: Joe Miller, Octavia Muss, Captain Shaddid
Fetish: Miller (male, flu)
Word Count: 500

“Miller,” a voice rasped from her comm, and Muss sighed with relief as his dishevelled face swam into view. “Whad’you want?”

“Just checking you weren’t dead.”

“’M not. Go away, ‘m tryin’ to sleep.” The screen went dead.

But the next morning he was back at work, hat pulled low over his face, dark smudges standing out against pallid skin. Muss brought him a cup of terrible station coffee.

“How are you feeling?”

“Fine,” he muttered, but she could see him shivering in his coat. For a moment he looked older than his years; exhausted, worn out to dust. She felt a twinge at her heart for all the frail Belter men she had known, Miller and all the others, growing up in Ceres’ low-G without the money to pay for the right bone density meds and calcium supplements that could have saved them. Most of them ended up like him, skinny and haggard, their joints shot to hell. Unless they ‘roided and bulked up to give them an edge on the street. Ceres was not kind to the weak.

“What’chu looking at?” He snapped at her, lost in thought.

“Nothing.” She turned to go, but stopped as their superior, Captain Shaddid, walked over.

“What are you doing here?” She asked Miller.

“Tryin’ to get some work done. If you two…” he reached for an appropriately-biting epithet, but gave up. “…would leave me alone.” Then he sneezed into his sleeve, spoiling the effect. “Heeh’shoo!! Heeh’ghzhoo!! EH’SHOOO!!” He sniffed, defiantly.

“No chance. Get out, Miller, and don’t come back without a fit note from a medic.” There was a pause as Miller sized up if she was serious. “Now.”

“Fine.” Pulling his coat tighter around him, he slammed out of the door. Muss waited until Shaddid was back in her office, then followed.

She found him hunched over against the wall of the building, coughing up a lung in Ceres’ dirty, smoky outside air. Waiting until the worst was over, but not giving him time to resist, she pulled his arm around her shoulder and started walking. She was Earther, born and raised in 1G, solidly built and in good shape thanks to her job at Star Helix. She took most of his weight as he stumbled along.

“This is the wrong way,” he pointed out.

“You can rest up at my place. Thought you’d do better with a water supply that doesn’t taste like ass and an air purifier that actually works.”

“You’ll get no complaints here.” He coughed chestily and took a whistling breath in.

“Jesus, I’ll bet they loved you on the subway.”

“First time I’ve ever gotten a seat.”

She passed them into her building and took the lift up to the fourteenth floor. She held the door open for him.

“You’re not coming in?” He asked, leaning on the doorframe.

“Got to get back to work. Make yourself at home. Take a shower if you want.” His eyes widened at her generosity. “I’ll see you tonight.”

Edited by Katrelle
  • 2 weeks later...

Not familiar with this show but you make the characters intriguing.

• 5 weeks later...

@Katrelle I am a huge fan of your writing! I know that you’ve written them before as I’ve just come from one of your fics (A Cold Beginning) but if you would consider writing about the Marauders I would be very appreciative! I love your writing and would be absolutely ecstatic for another Marauders sneezefic😋. Just a request of course😅

• 1 year later...

Ok, so I've just started watching Good Omens (been a big fan of the book for years) and of course my immediate thoughts are "I want to write these guys". So happy to see loads of other people have had the same idea! So this is just the first of what I hope to be more.

#72 - Remedy
Fandom/Original:
Good Omens (TV series)
Characters: Aziraphale, Crowley
Pairings: Aziraphale/Crowley
Fetish: Aziraphale (m, cold)
Word Count: 209

Knock-knock-knock.

A muffled voice from somewhere deep inside the shop.

“We’re closed!”

Knock-knock-knock.

Silence.

Knock-knock-knock.

This time the voice sounded closer to the inside of the door, and more irritated.

“Can’t you read? We’re closed!”

“Not to me you’re bloody not,” Crowley growled. “Let me in.”

There was an indiscernible noise from within, and then the door opened, revealing a berobed and bespectacled Aziraphale, blinking in the midday sunshine.

“I knew it!” Crowley was triumphant, jabbing a finger in Aziraphale’s chest. “I knew you were ill. You texted. You never text.”

“I was sorry to have to cancel our lunch outing, but…huhHh’EESSSHU!” Aziraphale sneezed wearily into his ready handkerchief.

Crowley continued without giving a sign he’d heard Aziraphale speak. “You hate people who text. You said it was a sign of the rapid decline of the English language.”

“And it is. But…hhih!” he broke off, lifting his handkerchief again. “Hh’ISSHOO!! Hh’ESSSHU!!...if you got my text, why are you here?”

Crowley stopped, his smug train of thought derailed. “Oh. I brought you some of that Vietnamese chicken soup you like.” He raised a carrier bag from which delicious savoury smells were emanating.

To their mutual embarrassment, Aziraphale’s eyes got a little misty. “Oh, how thoughtful of you. Please, come in.”

Edited by Katrelle

oh no oh nooooooooo, my sweet soft angel boy. I love this so much. Everything about it is lovely, especially the dialogue; this could’ve easily been a deleted scene from the actual show, not even exaggerating. 

On 1/2/2012 at 12:58 PM, Katrelle said:

hurt/comfort brigade! Is it awful that I love writing this stuff?

Oh. Hum...well *blush* you're not exactly alone in this;)

13 hours ago, curlyq9393 said:

oh no oh nooooooooo, my sweet soft angel boy. I love this so much. Everything about it is lovely, especially the dialogue; this could’ve easily been a deleted scene from the actual show, not even exaggerating. 

Yay, I'm so glad you liked it! And thank you so much for the lovely comment. 😊

To even things out, here is one of Crowley ill. I'm working on a second to follow on from it.

#74 - Ego
Fandom/Original:
Good Omens (TV series)
Fetish: Crowley (m, cold)
Word Count: 105

Aziraphale picked up the phone and dialled the number from memory. It rang for longer than usual before a husky voice answered.

“Hello?”

“It’s me. Just calling about that temptation in Northampton.”

“Oh.” Crowley seemed about to continue but instead the sounds of chesty coughing echoed down the line.

“Goodness, are you alright?”

“’m fine,” Crowley muttered grumpily, spoiling the effect by immediately sneezing. “Hhuh’SHAAA!!

“Bless you. Oh, sorry, force of habit.” Aziraphale frowned in concern. “You didn’t say that you were under the weather.”

“I’m fine.” Crowley gave another forceful sneeze. “Hhah’SSHHUH!!” He sniffed audibly.

“I hope you’re looking after yourself.”

“Don’t fuss, angel.”

As promised, part 2.

#28 - Assignment
Fandom/Original:
Good Omens (TV series)
Fetish: Crowley (m, cold)
Word Count: 372

As he’d hoped, no one answered Aziraphale’s quiet knock on the door. Glancing around to check he wasn’t being observed, he turned the suddenly unlocked handle and entered. A slight risk, but he was willing to bet that the official records would show something innocuous like “gaining entry to a demon’s lair.” Not that Crowley’s fashionably modern, two-storey flat in central London could really be called a lair by anyone with an ounce of taste.

Pausing in the hallway, Aziraphale listened, and faintly heard snoring from upstairs. Perfect. As he emerged into the open plan kitchen/living room, he took stock of the chaos. It looked like a bomb made of Kleenex had gone off, as well as plenty of crockery, books and papers piled up all over the place. Humming contentedly to himself, Aziraphale carefully unpacked a thermos of Fortnum & Mason darjeeling and a flowery apron, rolling up his sleeves. Time to get to work.

When Crowley finally emerged several hours later, it was to a very different view than the one he had left. The flat was spotless, a vase of daffodils sat in the middle of the kitchen table, and a fresh lemon and jar of honey were waiting beside the kettle. Grabbing a tissue from a handy new box, he sneezed.

“Hah’SSHHUH!! Hhh’RSSHAA!” Sniffing, he flicked the switch on.

Neither of them referred to the incident directly, but a few weeks later Aziraphale received a phone call.

“It’s me. Listen,” Crowley ploughed on without letting him get a word in, “the Bolshoi Ballet are back in London, and I wondered if you wanted the night off to go to the premiere.”

There was a short pause while Aziraphale processed what he had said.

“That would be marvellous! I do love their Alice in Wonderland, and I was supposed to be in Wolverhampton that night showing a fraudulent city councillor the error of his ways. Are you sure you don’t mind?”

“Nah, the Black Country’s always good for a laugh. I was due to get up there fairly soon anyway.”

“Well, thank you, I’m very grateful.” Another, longer pause. “What happened to the orchid, by the way? I rather liked it.”

“Aphids,” Crowley intoned darkly.

“Ah. Pity.”

Edited by Katrelle

honestly I will never get over how good these are. they are absolutely magnificent & I love them. 

Fantastic Good Omens! Love these boys!

Ahhhhh my own idiots and their secret marriage, such tenderness and charm, good job

• 11 months later...

I don't know if anyone else has seen The Marvelous Mrs Maisel but I love it and I've binged all three seasons and now here is a drabble.

#52 - Ravenous
Fandom/Original:
The Marvelous Mrs Maisel
Characters: Joel Maisel, Midge Maisel, Ethan Maisel
Fetish: Joel Maisel (cold)
Word Count: 277

For once, Midge was home to answer the door when Joel brought Ethan back on Sunday night. Midway through eating dinner alone (her parents were out at a Columbia colleagues’ dinner party), the bell rang.

Opening it, she registered Joel, suitcase of Ethan’s stuff in one hand, shoving a handkerchief into his pocket with the other. He looked exhausted, eyes red-rimmed and puffy, lips slightly parted. He nudged Ethan’s shoulder to propel him forward through the door.

“Here, take your biological weapon,” he muttered thickly, as Ethan made a beeline straight to the TV in the living room.

“Man, he got you too? I thought he was better.”

Joel shook his head, eyes unfocusing as he raised his handkerchief again. He got halfway through handing over the suitcase before he bent double with an echoing sneeze.

“Heh’ASHOOO!!”

“Gesundheit.” Midge retrieved the suitcase from his outstretched hand as he straightened.

“He’s fine, it’s just me. Little plague carrier.” For a moment their eyes met in a mutual smile, before Joel turned aside to sneeze again, his eyebrows cinching together in a helpless grimace.

“Huh’ASHOOO!! H’ESSSHOOO!!

“Listen, do you want something to eat? Zelda made chicken soup when we were all laid up, I think there’s still some left over in the refrigerator.”

“I should get back.” Joel pinched the bridge of his nose and sniffed, looking miserable.

“It’s got matzo balls…” Midge wheedled, and she saw Joel waver. “Come on, you look fit to drop.”

Joel hesitated, opened his mouth to reply, then sneezed again, pressing his handkerchief over nose and mouth as his shoulders wrenched forward. “H’ESSSHOOO!! Ugh…thanks, that’d be great, actually. I’m starving.”

Edited by Katrelle
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just started watching Sense8 and I love it so much and also it seems like the best show for maximal hurt/comfort, caretaking, sexy, poly, sneezefic. I am just trying out a few ideas here, I hope you like.

If you haven't watched it, it's basically 8 people around the world suddenly get sort of psychically connected - they can now feel what each other is feeling, physically and emotionally. They can also sort of appear to each other, which seems like they are physically there (they can touch and interact with objects) but really it's just the other person's mind experiencing this. They can all communicate in each other's languages (which usually sounds like English in the TV show). There are some very hot sex scenes along those lines. Here is a picture for context:

AAAABc_3OcGFTzaWftkfQmwyIpMKyLFs1_c23-pe

At the back standing is Wolfgang (left) who is German, and Will (right) who is from Chicago. Then sitting left to right are Capheus (Nairobi), Nomi (San Francisco), Sun (Seoul, Korea), Riley (London/Iceland), then Kala kneeling at the front (Mumbai, India) and Lito (Mexico).

#84 - City
Fandom/Original: Sense8 (somewhere in series 1)
Characters: Kala, Lito
Fetish: Lito (male), allergies; Kala (female), sympathetic allergies
Word Count: 241

Kala loved walking through the busy Mumbai markets in the early morning – the smells of spices and street food, the sound of vendors shouting, the swathes of colourful fabrics all overwhelmed her senses as she passed between stalls selling everything under the sun.

She stopped by a flower stall and thought about buying something for the restaurant window. A huge spray of pink and white lilies caught her eye, their heavy blossoms dipping and bobbing in the soft breeze. She took one and held it to her nose, inhaling deeply.

Halfway across the world in Mexico City, Lito was close to wrapping up a long night shoot and looking forward to collapsing into bed beside Hernando. He was having make-up touched up between scenes when all at once his nose filled with the rich, spicy scent of lilies.

Heh!...Hold on, please…” He gestured the makeup girl off as his breath hitched, then turned away with a loud, uncovered sneeze. “Heh’ASHHOOO!!A distant chorus of saluds came from the crew as he straightened, and found himself in the dazzling Indian sunlight standing next to Kala.

Still holding the lily, Kala found her nose suddenly itching uncontrollably and had to press her knuckles against to it to quickly stifle a ticklish, unexpected sneeze.

“Heh’tchh!” As she opened her eyes again, she saw Lito beside her, rubbing his own nose sheepishly.

“Sorry,” he explained, smiling and blushing a little. “Lilies…they always make me sneeze.”

#90 - Childhood
Characters: Will, Lito
Pairings: Will, Lito (caretaking)
Fetish: Will (male), cold/flu; Lito (male), sympathetic symptoms
Word Count: 298

Lito was just dropping off to sleep when he was aware of one of the others’ feelings. This often happened when he was sleepy, as though the edges of himself were softer, more permeable somehow. Alone for once, in a hotel filming on location and feeling lonely, he reached out to try and say hello. It was Will, in Chicago. He seemed to be in bed as well. Lito’s body flooded with heat, joints aching, sweat breaking out on his forehead. He swallowed and his throat felt like sandpaper.

Without trying, Lito found himself on Will’s bed, his chest close to Will’s back. Will was lying on top of the covers in boxer shorts, curled in on himself.

“Will,” Lito stroked his back gently, and Will uncurled slightly. He shivered, and Lito felt the aching, feverish hot/cold of him like it was his own. He stroked his back more firmly, trying to soothe it. “Why didn’t you tell us you were sick?”

Will didn’t answer, but Lito suddenly felt shame and loneliness in overwhelming waves. In memories that weren’t really his, there was a man shouting, doors slamming, a little boy crying.

“Oh, Will.” Lito wrapped his arms around the other man’s body, hugging him to his chest. Will slowly relaxed into the embrace, but then pulled an arm free. Pinching his nose tight, he rocked forward with a tightly-stifled sneeze.

N’tch!!

“Salud,” whispered Lito. He spotted a box of tissues on the night stand and pulled it over to within Will’s reach.

Will blew his nose, then jerked away again with a muffled “Heh’MMMPFF!” into the tissue. Lito felt his own nose itching and sniffed, suddenly congested. Will sneezed again into the tissue, a wet, desperate, “H’RRRSHH’SSHOO!!”

“Salud.”

“Sorry,” Will whispered, but Lito only hugged him tighter.

#50 - Gentle
Characters: Will, Lito, Wolfgang
Pairings: Will, Lito, Wolfgang (caretaking)
Fetish: Will (male), cold/flu; Wolfgang (male), sympathetic sneezing, Lito (male), sympathetic symptoms
Word Count: 380

They slept for a while, but when Lito woke again it was still dark and he was still in Chicago. But someone else had joined them. Wolfgang was lying on the other side of Will, facing them.

“Hey,” he said softly, and Lito reached out a hand and took Wolfgang’s, resting them gently on Will’s hip.

Wolfgang gently smoothed Will’s hair from his damp forehead, placing his cool palm against the hot skin. Lito felt it like a balm.

“Wondered why I woke up feeling so lousy,” Wolfgang commented conversationally. “Why didn’t he tell us he was sick?” Lito shrugged slightly, and then Will shifted and opened his eyes.

“Hey,” he said, seeming unsurprised to see Wolfgang in front of him.

“Hey,” the other man replied. “How are you feeling?”

Will considered. “Like shit,” he answered, and then curled up, coughing,  tucking his chin into his chest to try and avoid coughing on Wolfgang. Lito stroked his back. Wolfgang got up and found the tiny bathroom in Will’s apartment, returning with a cup of water. Will took it and drank, all three of them feeling the relief of cold liquid on sore throats. Wolfgang took the cup back, putting it out of the way, then stroked Will’s hair again.

Will sneezed into a wadded up tissue. “H’RRSSHOO!!” He sniffed wetly, breathing through his mouth.

“Gesundheit,” said Wolfgang, at the same time as Lito said “Salud”. They smiled at each other.

“I dod’t…wanna get you sick…” Will muttered thickly, rubbing at his nose with the crumpled tissue.

“Well, we’re not really here…” Wolfgang replied slowly, “…and at the same time, we already feel what you feel. So that’s sort of doubly stupid.” He smiled at Will. Lito caught his eye and nodded towards a box of tissues lying on the bed. Wolfgang offered it to Will who took a fresh tissue gratefully. Almost immediately he sneezed again, a shaky catch to his breath before he jerked forward.

Heh!…HRRRSSSHOOO!! HRRSSH’SHOO!!

Lito felt his own nose itch, his eyes watering with the strength of it. As he reached up to rub it with a knuckle, he saw Wolfgang’s eyes unfocus and then he turned to half-stifle a sneeze against his shoulder.

HMMPFF'SHOO!”

“Salud,” Lito said, raising an eyebrow and smiling. Sniffing, Wolfgang took a tissue of his own from the box, grinning back.

Edited by Katrelle

Wow, I love these, particularly the Will ones. Nice to see some Sense8 stuff - it's such an awesome show!

I'm glad you liked! I'm blitzing my way through season one and I love them all so much. Anyway, 3 more in a sequence. Hernando for reference:

450?cb=20180129055144

And Lito:

latest?cb=20150824150036

#15 – The End
Characters: Lito, Hernando, Nomi
Pairings: Lito/Hernando
Fetish: Hernando (male), cold
Word Count: 189

The phone rang just as Lito reached the end of a Spanish film with Nomi, who was visiting in his apartment; it was Hernando.

“Are you coming home? It’s getting late.”

Hernando’s voice sounded strange. “I’m sorry, Lito.” There was a pause and then a muffled sneeze, as though Hernando was holding the receiver away from himself. “Heh’isshieww!” A sniff, and then his voice again. “Ugh, sorry. I’ve…snf!...I’ve got a horrible cold, it just started today. I–” he broke off with another sneeze. “Heh’TSHIEWW!...ugh, sorry. I don’t want to get you sick. I’ll just stay here tonight.”

“Oh.” Lito wasn’t sure what to say. They had done this before; when Lito was shooting he had to avoid getting sick at all costs or he would cost the production money and time. But his heart ached to hear Hernando sounding so miserable. Nomi was looking at him, getting a sense of what was going on, her face reflecting his sadness and indecision.

“Ok,” Lito said finally. “Um, can I do anything? Bring you something?”

“No, I think I’m just gonna go to bed, try and sleep it off. Love you.”

“Love you.”

#99 – Lazy
Fandom/Original:
Sense8 (somewhere in series 1)
Characters: Lito, Nomi, Sun, Wolfgang
Fetish: None really – part of a story with Hernando (male), cold
Word Count: 227

“What should I do?” Lito asked Nomi, still conflicted. She raised her eyebrows.

“Go to him, obviously, come on.” She paused, thinking. “Take him chicken soup or something.”

Lito smiled fondly, thinking of Hernando’s love of all kinds of food and cooking, then frowned. “I can’t cook.”

Nomi’s eyes lit up. “But Sun can, she helped me impress a couple of Amanita’s Korean friends. What time is it in Seoul?”

And so, twenty minutes later, Lito found himself shopping in Pequeño Seúl, Mexico City’s Koreatown, with Sun alongside him. She pointed him at ingredients he’d never bought or cooked with before – fresh ginger, lemongrass, some kind of hot sauce he couldn’t name. They bought already-roasted chicken “cheating, but roasting your own will take hours, we can be lazy,” Sun commented, and headed back to his apartment.

It was 2am by the time the soup was ready. Lito was preparing to take it over to Hernando right away when he felt a hand on his back and turned to see Wolfgang.

“I woke up and something smelled delicious.” He looked around at the dark windows. “What time is it here?”

“Late. Hernando is sick and Sun helped me make Korean chicken soup.” Wolfie laughed.

“Sounds great, but get some sleep and heat it up again tomorrow. He’s not going to want soup in the middle of the night.”

#56 – Lovely
Fandom/Original:
Sense8 (somewhere in series 1)
Characters: Lito, Hernando
Fetish: Hernando (male), cold
Word Count: 390

Lito could hardly contain his excitement the following day as he reheated the soup at lunchtime. He rarely got to do nice things for Hernando, who was always surprising him with delicious meals and little romantic gestures. He poured the soup into a container and drove to Hernando’s apartment. Although they now lived together, he had still kept his old apartment as a space for writing. And for all of his books.

Lito knocked on the door and waited. After a few seconds he heard footsteps on the other side, and then the door opened. Hernando blinked at him. He was wearing a dressing gown and looked like he might have just woken up. His dark, curly hair was messy, his eyes were red and the skin around his nose was pink and sore. In one hand he held a crumpled tissue.

“Lito? What are you doing here?” His voice was husky.

“I brought soup.” Lito held up the carrier bag. “Can I come in?”

Hernando nodded slowly, then stepped back. He held the tissue to his nose as he sneezed. “Heh’ISSHIEWW!!

“Salud.”

Hernando sighed and blew his nose. “I don’t want you to catch this, Lito, I feel awful.”

“I don’t care.”

Lito put the bag down in the kitchen and hugged Hernando from behind, stroking his arms, kissing his neck. Hernando tensed for a second, then tilted his head back, relaxing.

“Go sit down,” Lito murmured, “I’ll heat up the soup.”

They curled up on the sofa together with bowls. Hernando tried a mouthful and closed his eyes, exhaling in pleasure. Then he narrowed them at Lito.

“Where did you get this from?”

“I made it,” Lito grinned bashfully.

“Seriously? I want the recipe.” Hernando ate some more, sniffing as the chilli and the steam made his nose run. “And I want you to make it again when I can really taste it.” He stopped to grab another tissue from a half-empty box, before sneezing loudly.

Heh’isshieww!! Heh’ASHIEWW!!” Groaning, he blew his nose again. “God, I’m so disgusting, I’m sorry.”

Lito pulled him closer, putting an arm around his shoulders and hugging him tightly. “Don’t be stupid.”

Hernando abandoned the soup, leaning into Lito’s embrace with his head on the other man’s chest. Lito thought he had fallen asleep when Hernando murmured indistinctly, “why are you so lovely…”

Edited by Katrelle

I'm SO sorry for leaving feedback on older pieces, but they're all just so good!

I think I read your Miller drabbles here earlier this year when I started watching The Expanse. Love Miller's sneeze into his coat sleeve and Muss seeing him home from the bar where he was self-medicating. And his hat. His hat is practically its own character on the show. Love imaging him snapping forward sneezing and it staying put. I also love him dragging himself to work like that and being annoyed to be sent home. Miller's work is/was/is his life, but I'm glad to see him getting to enjoy a comfort or two when he feels so bad. Aww.

Crowley seeing the "closed" sign and being determined to 1-absolutely not obey it and 2-find out what's going on with Aziraphale! I love that he knew something was wrong when he got a text message, and I love even more that he quoted Aziraphale regarding the rapid decline of the English language. That's my favorite bit of those drabbles. Crowley knows him so well. I also love that they're both a little embarrassed by Aziraphale being touched by the soup gesture, but I love Aziraphale inviting him right in. Oh, but those handkerchief sneezes are so beautiful as well. 

I will never tire of Aziraphale instinctively blessing Crowley after a sneeze. Never! It is so him. As is cleaning Crowley's flat and KNOWING Crowley's plants. (Poor, scared plant babies)

On 7/8/2020 at 12:15 PM, Katrelle said:

“Here, take your biological weapon,”

With lines like that, Joel should become a comedian! LOL I freakin' love love his unfocused eyes just before he sneezes into a handkerchief. Love him pinching the bridge of his nose as he sniffs, too. Such fantastic images. And Midge inviting him to stay and eat some of Zelda's soup--awwww! You really captured their relationship perfectly, the familiarity and awkwardness of it all. 

Okay, now on to the Sense8 drabbles. Thank you thank you thank you for writing these and pointing me to them! There are just so many possibilities for interesting interactions with this cluster and you were so wonderfully creative! I love them ALL!

#84- OMG Warnings are one of my favorite things, so Lito warning the makeup girl to back off as he's about to sneeze is just fantastic. I love the idea of Kala smelling lilies on the other side of the world and Lito sneezing from them then appearing beside her looking embarrassed rather than annoyed. Both of them are so beautifully in character, I just want to hug them. 

#90- THIS! Of course Will wouldn't tell anyone he was sick. And of course he would feel lonely. But the fever-induced cluster-shared memories were such a good touch. Poor Will! I love that Lito visits and immediately strokes his back then pulls him over and hugs him close. Both of them work out so much that I can't imagine anyone else giving Will such a strong, satisfying hug. I loved Will stifling his sneeze until he can get to the tissues, but I loved even more his muffled and wet sneezes and Lito just hugging him tighter. YES! 

#50- THIS THIS THIS!!! I just love Lito waking to find Wolfgang nestled close on the other side of Will. This drabble is my favorite, hands down. I love the idea of Wolfgang waking up feeling sick and seeking out the source in their cluster and finding it and just going in for a cuddle and nap instead of being mad.  I LOVE that Will's not surprised to see Wolfgang there 'cause it's like having another part of himself there. So delicious that they can't catch this from him and, yet, already feel it. They still do an amazing job of caring for him, getting him water and tissues. So lovely. But I ESPECIALLY LOVE them blessing him in different languages. Awwwwwwwww! This drabble's so good! It's got everything! 

#15- Oh Hernando! I'm so in love with that little snf! he gives part of the way through his sentence. That kills me. So lovely. And I freakin' LOVE that Nomi is there, 'cause she's the relationship guru. She totally understands. And, yeah, of course it makes sense for him to stay away so he doesn't get Lito sick, but that's so not going to happen. 

#99- How many sensates does it take to make chicken soup for one's boyfriend? Four, apparently. Oh, I love this. Yay for Nomi's and Wolfie's advice and YAY for Sun's cooking skills! 

#56- Awww. I half expected Hernando to insist he didn't want Lito getting sick and to not let him in. I was surprised when he nodded and let him in. And I was even more surprised when he let Lito stroke his arms and kiss him. Those two just fit together so perfectly. Hernando almost falling asleep in Lito's embrace- so much awwww! I don't want Lito getting sick either, but that's worth it. I'm so glad Lito has his cluster and that Hernando has him! 

Wow, thank you so much! I don't mind comments on the older stuff at all, I still really like all of it :) Glad to find someone else who likes The Expanse!

Your comments were so lovely, I'm so happy you liked the Sense8 drabbles. I just absolutely love all the characters and their interactions so much (particularly Lito, probably my favourite).