Sneeze Fetish Forum

Eric Vale, at Animazement

SterlingSilver

Can't believe I forgot to say this until now xD!

Last May, I went to an anime convention and Eric Vale (voice of Yuki from Fruits Basket, among others) was there. My father ran into him at the elevator when I was using the bathroom, and when I came back, they were chatting it up. Needless to say, I nearly died xD.

So, next morning, we're in a panel and I get to be the FIRST ONE to get his autograph (hell yeah xDD). And he says with this big smile, "Hey, sweetie!" and I was like, "Hello, Mr. Vale!".. and then he took my book, but got this sort of sad smile and goes,

"I'm sorry, but I think I'm coming down with something. Probably from my kids, but I don't want to get you sick, honey, so make sure you wash your hands, okay?"

I was like, =O_O=... *nod nod nod*.. "I hope you feel better!"

"Oh, thanks hun." Smile again.

No sneezing (insert grumbling and minor explicatives) but I though the whole thing was cute ^_^..

I didn't know if I could put this in observations, since there was no real sneezing xDDD

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuh-uh. @_@ uwaaaah you're SO LUCKY!! jawdrop.gif even though you didn't get to see him sneeze.... Eric V-V-Vale.... omgosh.... *dies* Did he sound sick? lol happy.png I pretty much only know him as Kimbley from FMA (whom I hated... in both versions... <.< BUT HIS VOICE IS SEXY!!!! aaevil.gif ) hnng okay this is awesome, Black. ^^

*sigh* I am dying to go to a con... I'm so jealous of you people who have... XDD lol but man. You are so lucky to have got to meet him like that! heehee that's so a dream of mine... getting to talk to these people whose work i idolize mf_laughbounce2.gif

• 4 weeks later...

...Lucky freakn' ducky... heh.gif I really want to be you right now. That must have been the ultimate con experience, second to if he actually sneezed.

Archived