Sneeze Fetish Forum

Valentines Day

TheCakeIsAlive

Valentines Day... tonguesmiley.gif Well, I made these earrings for the store I work in. And I stupidly underpriced them. If they're still there by the 14th, I'll buy them as a gift to myself. That's prolly the extent of V-Day for me.

Although I LOVE what Pig said about Friends Day. It's brilliant! I think I'd much rather be celebrating that. I have wonderful friends. wub.png

Oh my gosh sweetie, those are beautiful! Does your store sell these things on line? I would love another VFP original. :heart:

Aww, you're sweet, Dawnie. wub.png I'll definitely be thinking of you on Friends Day! heart.gif

Back at ya sweetie. :heart: :heart: :heart:cheekkiss.gif

**pssst.....check your PM's** wink_kiss.gif

I love the idea of Friends Day!

Personally, I have class all day, and then from the afternoon until fairly late at night I will be at rehearsal because it will be Production Week. :laugh:

I've just sent my very first Valentine's day card... xD

It still feels silly to participate in such an overly commercial event but it's quite nice to be able to spoil my partner a bit and reply to the "why"-question "I'm allowed because it's Valentine's day." bleh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I know V-Day is long over, but I wanna share what I did, because it's pretty much the FIRST year that a guy has asked me out to do something! ^.^

Well, we went bowling. It was fun, but hardly romantic.. seeing as the building was filled with old, pro-bowling champions.. who kept chanting their team mottos when they got a strike.

And I also completely effed my hand.

But I'm not complaining :) Coz again- FIRST YEAR I'VE BEEN ASKED TO GO OUT, WOOO

/i'm done.

Archived