Sneeze Fetish Forum

Idiots on Court TV

Heavy-Chevy

Ok, I know this is pandering to the lowest common denominator but I have to say, Court TV is a great place to go if you want to see people acting like royal jackasses. Honestly, it's as good, if not better, than comedy central. I was just watching this morning, the first show had a couple of idiots getting dragged off to the police station for being way too drunk in public, then throwing a world class tantrum at the cops. Now I'm watching a show with the repo men get into fights with rednecks over their crappy cars, the meter maids getting screamed at by folks who with the mental maturity of a toddler, and various other morons. Seriously though, does that make me look bad if I find that kind of humor funny?

There was absolutely nothing else on the other day so I turned to one of those court shows. I agree they're more amusing than I used to give them credit for, but I have to change the channel after twenty minutes or so before I go insane with rage at how stupid people are.

Does it count if I say that I adore Judge Judy? :lol: Really, some people are so stupid they're even impossible to insult. Fascinating. :lol:

AnonyMouse: heh, ever watched GodChannel? :winkkiss:

Put me down as another Judge Judy obsessive. [Of course we know that Krusty the Klown shared our terrible secret]. I sometimes wonder if it gives me a distorted view of American life; but then I think no, all Americans are constantly being arrested, slashing each others' tyres, bringing up five children all by different fathers, living off large sums of money they have conned out of teenage girls, and having fights in pub carparks.

After all that's probably what British people are doing too; except we haven't got a successful court programme.to keep us informed.

I wish I could work out what this thing Credit is that everyone is so worried about; it even seems that it's some kind of tort to damage this Credit thing. It's like some strange fantasy world with goblins and monsters...

AnonyMouse: heh, ever watched GodChannel? wink_kiss.gif

No, but judging by the name I'm sure it's some good stuff. :laugh:

AnonyMouse: heh, ever watched GodChannel? wink_kiss.gif

No, but judging by the name I'm sure it's some good stuff. laughing.gif

It's terrifying and hilarious at the same time!! :laugh:

Careful though, because if you watch it for too long in one stretch the stuff they preach almost start to make sense. :lol:

Archived