Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stupid Products

Heavy-Chevy

I just saw a commercial for this new hands-free headset and normally the ones you see are sleek and compact. But this one just holds your whole cell phone against your head. It's called the "cell mate." (http://cell-mateus.com/)

I thought one of the main points of having a handsfree headset was so that you wouldn't have to hold the phone close to your head and worry about the extra radiation. Not only that but if you want to dial, you have to take it off your head, dial, then put it back on your head (LOL). And if it rings and you have your volume up too high, you're going to have a phone screaming in your ear. So now you can hold your phone against your head without the stress of lifting your hand, and all for the low price of $14.99 (plus $4.95 S&H). OR.... I could just duck-tape my iphone to the side of my head and achieve the same result at a cheaper price. Seriously though, who thought this was a good idea?

So what stupid products have you all seen lately? Tell me, I could use a good laugh. :D

Electric cars. Someone hasn't finished the train of thought, here. First they say we should cut down our use of electricity; turning off lights when we're not in the room, use different kind of lightbulbs, not keep stuff such as TV's or computers on standby, et cetera.

Then, suddenly, we're supposed to fuel our cars with electricity??? WHAT THE FUCK???!!!

The idea, sure, is fine. No pollution. Or should I say no direct pollution; because, come on, most electricity still comes from nuclear plants, and if that damn stuff doesn't give off any pollution, well, why are we adviced against living in Chernobyl?

Electric cars. Someone hasn't finished the train of thought, here. First they say we should cut down our use of electricity; turning off lights when we're not in the room, use different kind of lightbulbs, not keep stuff such as TV's or computers on standby, et cetera.

Then, suddenly, we're supposed to fuel our cars with electricity??? WHAT THE FUCK???!!!

The idea, sure, is fine. No pollution. Or should I say no direct pollution; because, come on, most electricity still comes from nuclear plants, and if that damn stuff doesn't give off any pollution, well, why are we adviced against living in Chernobyl?

To be fair, though I'm not necessarily arguing for nuclear power, it only becomes a pollutant if there's an issue with the plant such as at Chernobyl or more recently Japan. If properly contained it's quite environmentally friendly.

But back to the question.

2em31hw.jpg

To be fair, though I'm not necessarily arguing for nuclear power, it only becomes a pollutant if there's an issue with the plant such as at Chernobyl or more recently Japan. If properly contained it's quite environmentally friendly.

But back to the question.

That is true, yes. But when it does happen, it strikes hard, and seems to me we're just getting sloppier with our dangerous toys. Also, those worn-out nuclear sticks are going to glow for several thousand years (I've read it might even be several hundreds of thousand years, but not sure if that's correct) - imagine the future archaeologists digging up our stuff.. the curse of the Mummies would be nothing compared to that. :lol:

DVD rewinder, huh? :lmfao:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking this must be a joke, but...

is one of the most hilarious stupid products I've seen advertised :P

The EZ Cracker. Maybe if you have a crippling medical condition or something but other than that... How incompetent do you have to be to break an egg? And the people on the commercial showing us all how very hard eggs are to break just make my day.

BWAHAHAHAHAA, oh my God, thank you DaylightStarr and Kiwifruit for those links, I really needed that laugh right now..!!

The TV Hat wins, hands down. https://www.buytvhatnow.com/

OMG! It looks like those people are wearing virtual reality helmets. I looked at the website and I totally LOL'd at the dude riding a bike while wearing it. Oh yeah, I'll go ride a bike while wearing something that completely obstructs my view... what a great idea! :laugh:

I'm thinking this must be a joke, but...
is one of the most hilarious stupid products I've seen advertised :P
That chair reminds me of those old excise machines they had in the 1950's that used a vibrating belt to giggle your butt like a pile of jello and SOMEHOW it was supposed to help you lose weight. Seriously, they are kinda similar if you think about it.
GiovannaMagnetoCMPunkgirl

The Tiddy Bear. It has a bad name... and I've never had the problem.. I'd find it pretty worthless. But the name is really what makes it stupid!

The Tiddy Bear. It has a bad name... and I've never had the problem.. I'd find it pretty worthless. But the name is really what makes it stupid!

The name is definitely ridiculous and having it shaped like a bear is a bit weird, but as a short person I have totally had the problem of my seatbelt cutting into my neck, so I wouldn't go so far as to call it useless.

heres all i gotta say....any medication advertised on tv, and one of the first side effects it lists is either DEATH (lol), or something thats similar to what the stupid med is supposed to be helping..so wtf good does this do, hmm? :P

I don't know if it's just the hour, but a few of these products are actually appealing to me right now (esp the goo bath and tiddy bear). Maybe I should go to bed before I find my credit card ....

Go to bed? Yes I did. But even more reason to check the "as seen on tv store" at the mall. I'd also like a schticky.

Go to bed? Yes I did. But even more reason to check the "as seen on tv store" at the mall. I'd also like a schticky.

:lol: Sounds like someone should be on a leash when at the mall... :lol:;)

I know about at least a gazillion horse-related products that are so stupid I can't even begin to comprehend the inventors' minds, but now I can't remember any of them.

Archived