Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who's Your Eye-Candy?

VoOs

The idea of physical attractiveness varies greatly from person to person. This is something I find extremely fascinating, as well as quite uplifting! So, I thought it could be fun to have a topic where people can post pictures or gifs of their, say, top five favourite pieces of (celebrity) eye-candy.

Let the drooling commence?

Oh, and here is my list, in no particular order (well, okay. Sakurai wins. All the rest can share second place):

Atsushi Sakurai, vocalist in BUCK-TICK.

HURR.gif

Endo Ryoichi, vocalist in Soft Ballet.

endo.gif

Cillian Murphy, Irish actor.

Scarecrow.gif

David Bowie, rock legend (yes, as Jareth, Shush).

Jareth.gif

...and, as of late: Benedict Cumberbatch, British actor.

Ben.gif

Conclusion: VoOs likes deep voices, cheekbones, androgyny, and intense/eerie/unusual eyes.

What about you?

Edited by VoOs
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• VoOs

• Spoo

• Chanel_no5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahh, a drool-topic! :)

I'll start out, no particular order (except that the last one is really my no 1 eye candy...) with Anne Hathaway... because she seems so genuinely fun and has a beautiful smile. :)

anne-hathaway.jpg

Annnnnd, Tara Fitzgerald... frankly, it's her voice that really gets me going, but I think she's droolworthy all over. And before anyone asks, yes, I've seen all of her. ;)

_51769760_008152417-1.jpg

Michelle Dockery, better known as Lady Mary of the Downton Abbey...

dockerymichelle_410x410_634275887183081250.jpg

Although somewhat embarrassing to admit, I do find Kim Kardashian pretty... ;)

Kim-Kardashian.jpg

Oh, last but not least… I like Sarah Palin. No wait, that came out wrong. I’m insanely attracted to Sarah Palin. In fact, I think I need to write… but never mind that now. Yeah, everyone knows that little quirk of mine, but still. I'm not really sure what it is about her, other than the charisma, but her smile sort of knocks me unconscious and... yeah. :rolleyes:

sarah-palin-red-suit.jpg

Look at that, now... I'm all for brunettes nowadays. Who knew?

^ oh god, Chanel, put Palin away *swallows mouth-vomit*

Anyhoo, here's some more pretty people:

64214.jpg

Robert Downey Jr. D'aww, look at the fuzzy wuzzy beard.

LizzyCaplanArticle3.jpg

Lizzy Caplan (she's in Mean Girls, New Girl, Cloverfield, True Blood). She always seems so dark and mysterious and lovely n_n

0724-01.jpg

2 for one: Vala Mal Doran and Daniel Jackson in Stargate SG1 (played by Claudia Black and Michael Shanks). I once drunkenly and geekily flirted with a guy by telling him he had "Daniel Jackson eyes". And I'm obviously a big fan of Vala.

HC5500_5thelement_leeloo_large.jpg

Leeloo (Milla Jovovich). She's a supreme being. Perfect. Enough said.

Ryan%20Gosling.jpg

Cause feminism is sexy as hell. http://feministryangosling.tumblr.com/

Edited by Skiffy

I had a response to that, that I can't say here. lmfao.gif

ETA: or maybe I can... :shifty: oh hell, it's almost worth a warning, so here goes; I'd be happy to put her away down my pants if I only could. ^_^

Edited by Chanel_no5

I have had many crushes over the many years, including the basics Daniel Radcliffe, Matt Smith, Leonardo Dicaprio etc. However there are a few celebrites (British Celebs) which have not really been noticed by you guys

Simon from Misfits, who is played by the beautiful Iwan Rheon.

post-10173-0-59014300-1333051389_thumb.j

He looks like some Greek god here! w00t.gif

Another person from the same series is Nathan, who is played by Robert Sheeran.

post-10173-0-75677700-1333051564_thumb.j

*drools excessively*

Them together!

post-10173-0-39263300-1333051697_thumb.j

And finally, because we all love nostrils...! :wub:

post-10173-0-23767300-1333051758_thumb.j

I had a response to that, that I can't say here. lmfao.gif

ETA: or maybe I can... shifty.gif oh hell, it's almost worth a warning, so here goes; I'd be happy to put her away down my pants if I only could. happy.png

ohno-smiley02.gif

Hey, eye candy is eye candy, some people like chocolate and others like nuts.

:lmfao:

ohno-smiley02.gif

:naughty:

(I swear I could hear a shotgun being loaded somewhere in Alaska... gulp.)

Ok, apart from totally approving of Atsushi Sakurai....

2ms3gc3.jpg

CILLIAN MURPHY! <33333333333333333 !!!!!!! And yes there is a kitten there, because this is my official feel-good picture.

veidt2.jpg

Conrad Veidt - the silent era horror film star I adore wub.png

movie.jpg

Ryuhei Matsuda, actor, and too beautiful to be real

i-3-36948_mathiaslauridsen-wp1.jpg

Mathias Lauridsen, an angel. I meant model! Yes! Model.

mads-mikkelsen-4544.jpg

Mads Mikkelsen. Goddamn, gah! dribble.gif

Seriously it was so hard for me to narrow this down because I drool way too much for my own good. heh.gif

But yeah, I must quote VoOs here: "cheekbones, androgyny, and intense/eerie/unusal eyes." And also, a pronounced upper lip / cupid's bow, Jesus, I just love that.

Edited by pig

Goodness...okay, here we go:

James McAvoy, though I'm sure you had no idea, judging from my icon and sig...

1zyhfs7.jpg

Jessica Brown-Findley, from Downton Abbey:

16qc2b.jpg

Kit Harrington, from Game of Thrones:

15ogzgj.jpg

and Henry Cavill, from The Tudors:

124k32t.jpg

I think it's fairly obvious I like brunettes with light eyes and scruffy boys.... *swoon*

This thread should come with a warning label. There are some HOT faces in here. drool.gif

Here are mine (in no particular order, really):

Michael Fassbender

5wkq2u.png25aouuw.png

He is the definition of masculine beauty in my opinion. I have never been more carnally attracted to a man. I also love his eyes, and his "sharky" smile. laughing.gif Super fun personality, too!

James McAvoy

chizq.pngmav3tw.png

This "Scottish vacuum of charm" is a wonderful, wonderful man. His breathtakingly blue eyes make me weak at the knees. I love some of the things he says (his accent is to DIE for) and how cheeky he can be in interviews. He's wonderful. wub.png

Zooey Deschanel

2edbigm.jpgjpivcy.jpg

Zooey is just absolutely gorgeous. I love everything about her. heart.gif Especially when she has bright red lipstick on and dark eye makeup. I also enjoy some of her views on certain things.

David Boreanaz

33etwzm.png2uj0ayx.png

Most know him as Angel from Buffy, but I know this guy as the sexy FBI agent from Bones. Man on man, is he HOT. dribble.gif He radiates this "macho"-ness that I just looooove. Plus, he's a really funny guy.

Gerard Butler

ztssck.pngfm591.png

Another Scotty with a body. Gerry is delicious. :heart: I want to bite his arms. :naughty: Love, love, LOVE his accent and naughty ways. Mmmmmmm.

There you have it! I like light eyes with dark hair. And scruffy men. And pretty ladies. :D

No, Spoo and I are NOT the same person, despite very similar lists.... ;)

No, Spoo and I are NOT the same person, despite very similar lists.... wink.png

Sometimes I wonder, Dusty. :laugh:

Oh God only five? Well embarrass me I immediately started Googling all my favorite beautiful people and I definitely have more than five extra tabs open.

After a painful narrowing down process, I've come up with these six (three guys and three girls, because I need to make things even):

Sandra_Nasic_Guano_Apes_Picture_100.jpg

This beautiful woman is Sandra Nasić, former lead singer of Guano Apes. Her voice really adds to her beauty and I just love her face (especially her nose...)

david_cook.jpg

David Cook (of American Idol fame). Again, great voice and a beautiful personality to boot. smile.png

250473.jpg

My favorite actress EVER, Kate Winslet. Gorgeous woman.

trainspotting_renton.gif

Ewan McGregor. He was adorable in Moulin Rouge and strangely alluring in one of my favorite movies, Trainspotting. ESPECIALLY in Trainspotting (I have a thing for that junkie look).

rashida-jones-01.jpg

Rashida Jones. Eye candy with real candy. tonguesmiley.gif Unique-looking and just adorable.

alexilaihotounge.jpg

And Alexi Laiho, because he's the closest thing there is to a real life Skwisgaar.

Runners up were Jensen Ackles, Alec Baldwin, Idina Menzel and her equally gorgeous husband Taye Diggs, Tommy-era Roger Daltrey, and Adam Lambert. Also Bowie and Robert Downey Jr., who were already mentioned.

Edited by AnonyMouse

OMG.... Henry Cavill from the Tudors... :drool: Yum!!

And I think Zoey is SO cute. Well... she and Amy Adams.

*and yes I'm clueless re: putting up pictures in a post* :bag:

Alas, I only have gifs for a few, but...

Actor MIchael Fassbender. Yes please.

331fyhk.gif

Musician/Singer/Comedian Tim Minchin

igaohe.jpg

Comedian/Action Transvestite Eddie Izzard

295pggo.jpg

Actor/Director Richard Roxburgh

29uu6x5.jpg

I may post again with womanly eye candy, but the type of woman I fancy is generally difficult to find in media. sadsmiley.gif

Edited to add: Type? What type? heh.gif

Edited by Ouroboros

10xy0li.jpg

IZZARD<3333 wub.png

Ahh, a drool-topic! smile.png

I'll start out, no particular order (except that the last one is really my no 1 eye candy...) with Anne Hathaway... because she seems so genuinely fun and has a beautiful smile. smile.png

anne-hathaway.jpg

Chanel, my old high school band director went to his high school prom with her (had the picture to prove it, too) and said she was always a very sweet and genuine girl. :)

Edited by AnonyMouse

Andrej Pejic. The original Confuser. "Is it a boy? Is it a girl? Ooh, I'm not sure if I mind!"

Eat your heart out, Noel Fielding. I DEFINITELY don't mind. :heart:

AndrejPejic63.jpg

Edited by Maru-chan

MOAR male beauty!

(I'm having a hard time thinking of any female eye-candy that I enjoy... hmm...)

Because someone had to mention him: Johnny Depp.

JohnnyDepp.jpg

He's already been mentioned, but I love this picture of him too much not to post it: Robert Downey Jr.

DowneyJr.jpg

Viggo Mortensen, actor (I effin' adore this man).

ViggoMortensen.jpg

And now a bunch of Swedes:

Ola Rapace, actor (I swear it's impossible to find a decent picture of this man online. Either way, I find his nose so sexy it hurts).

OlaRapace.jpg

Jonas Malmsjö, actor (one of those actors for who's sake I'll sit through really shitty movies just to drool at their faces).

jonasmalmsjo.jpg

And finally: Jonas Hassen Khemiri, author and playwright. His books are fantastic, his plays are even better, and he's so incredibly tall and lean and has these really long, elegant hands and blue-black hair and, and, and... *swoon*

JonasHassenKhemiri.jpg

Okay, ladies' turn:

Lady Gaga (preferably as a man, but anything goes. heh.gif ).

LadyGaga-1.jpg

Cleo, a rapper from my hometown. Her charisma on stage is just...unreal. Blazing hot.

Cleo.jpg

BoA, South Korean singer.

BoA.jpg

Anchal Joseph, model.

Anchal.jpg

Tilda Swinton, actress (Just... unf. ;____; ).

TildaSwinton-1.jpg

4.png

Voice actress Tara Strong! I'm not gonna censor myself here, Tara Strong is HOT. Don't think there is another voice actress I am more attracted to. She is just that perfect blend of "cute" and "sexy". Also, she happened to be the voice a lot of my favorite childhood cartoon characters, which I guess is a bonus: Timmy Turner from The Fairly Odd-parents , Bubbles from The Powerpuff Girls, 2 of Bowsers kids from the old Mario cartoon, extras on Rugrats and is currently Twilight on the very unexpectedly good franchise reboot of My Little Pony.

charlie-day.jpg

Charley Day, most known for his role as Charley Kelly on "It's always Sunny in Philadelphia" I'm not gonna lie, I want to molest this guy XD his hair, his build, his stubble (for some reason) just all comes together to make a packaged deal of sexiness

ayumi_hamasaki_2052-175d607.jpg

Japanese singer Ayumi Hamasaki. Talk about sexy. I'm probably gonna sound a bit shallow here but I admit that I know very little about her music. a friend of mine is obsessed with her and I was immediately taken back about how gorgeous I thought she was.

CNN-Brooke-Baldwin.jpg

CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin! This girl actually makes me want to watch CNN, tonguesmiley.gif I think alot of it has to do with the contrast between her and the other anchors. Anyway, with her any news is news to me XD

Serj-Tankian-serj-tankian-334460_500_746.jpg

And last, but definitely not least, my favorite band, System of a Down's lead singer Serj Tankian! I am SEVERELY attracted to this guy. I cant even fully put my finger on why. I think its a combination of his look, voice and just the general way he carries himself. I actually got to see him sneeze once! was at a live show.

Anyway, that's my list. a bit of an obscure one, I know XD

Edited by retrofan191
And last, but definitely not least, my favorite band, System of a Down's lead singer Serj Tankian! I am SEVERELY attracted to this guy.

OMFG Serj. :love: His nose, his hair, his voice. Hnnnnnng~

Here's my current list in no real order!

Dolph Ziggler (professional wrestler)

2zp5czs.gif

Simon Cowell (notoriously rude reality show judge)

xtyco.gif

Giorgio Tsoukalos (from Ancient Aliens)

674flz.gif

Aiden Gillen (Petyr Baelish from Game of Thrones)

20p4whu.gif

Cody Rhodes (also a professional wrestler)

33tgjl4.gif

Conclusion: apparently I have a thing for smiles. :D

Musician/Singer/Comedian Tim Minchin

I APPROVE!!! :D I am generally not that much into the whole "I never wash off this kajal" -look, but damn, he is just so charismatic, and intelligent, and evil. :lol:

And females? I seldom drool at females, but there is something....

annec.gif

Anne Carlisle. I really liked her in Liquid Sky, both her looks and her voice are really effin hot.

Haha, I so obviously drool at femininely pretty men and women who look like blokes. I'm drawn towards some middleground, apparently. Not suprised...

Okay, so my list probably won't be very shocking to anyone who knows me. LOL

Zac Efron

zac-efron-hot.jpg

Kevin Zegers

KevinZegers_J__McCart_13091764.jpg

Bradley Cooper

1295384702_bradley-cooper-290.jpg

David Tennant

Foto-Foto-David-Tennant-10.jpg

And I can't forget, my ultimate girl-crush, Sarah Michelle Gellar

7315afa19a502b3f648f6e6fa39c98d2.jpg

annec.gif Anne Carlisle. I really liked her in Liquid Sky, both her looks and her voice are really effin hot. Haha, I so obviously drool at femininely pretty men and women who look like blokes. I'm drawn towards some middleground, apparently. Not suprised...

Sweet Jesus. I literally drooled. I love women that look like men too. If I was ever with a woman, it would be one that looked like that. I just love androgyny.

Five? I had a hard time finding the 4 I found. These are my go to people.

Johnathan Rhys-Meyers. Can you say 'photoshop photo'? He's georgous, but normally skin and bones.

600full-jonathan-rhys-meyers.jpg

Neve Campbell

imgNeve%20Campbell2.jpg

And, two for the price of one .... Adam Copeland and Amy Dumas (Former WWE employees)

This photo was one of the few I found that they were both fully clothed and smiling.

tumblr_lzxoqsJTt01qbyehfo9_500.jpg