Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who's Your Eye-Candy?

VoOs

Rebecca Hall, British actress:

bfbnMmT.jpg?1

She is so beautiful I can barely handle looking at her. :stretcher: And she has an absolutely beautiful voice. And this really big, toothy smile that makes me go weak in the knees. Just... hnnngghhh... help... *falls over*

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• VoOs

• Spoo

• Chanel_no5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She really is gorgeous and so lovely!!

I'll add the lovely Norwegian singer Sondre Lerche to my list:

2wny93c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry I know he's already on here but can I just

tumblr_mrn1xae8621rswf2ao1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrt1iwTpkP1rg2s2no1_500.jpg

guuuuhhhh stretcher.gif

Edited by AnonyMouse
  • 2 weeks later...

So many delicious guys 'n gals. Now then, who makes me go OMNOMNOM? Well, there's three guys at the moment... First of is Kevin Johio Lucas Rehn Eires, AKA YOHIO:

557888_488401587885205_889552_n.jpg

Then, since Doctor Who has already been brought up a few times, Matt Smith:matt-smith.jpg And a new obsession of mine, none other than Misha Collins:

mishacollins.jpg

Edited by Vongola Undicesimo

And a new obsession of mine, none other than Misha Collins:

mishacollins.jpg

And it was at that moment that AnonyMouse realized that Misha Collins is a man and not a woman.

And it was at that moment that AnonyMouse realized that Misha Collins is a man and not a woman.

Did you think he was a woman all this time? I guess, Misha's not a very common name, but...I see where you could get confused.biggrinsmiley.gif

And a new obsession of mine, none other than Misha Collins:

mishacollins.jpg

ROFL! One of my close friends always yells at me because I get Misha Collins and Mischa Barton confused. She says "One is a hot guy, and the other is a hot girl. How can that be so hard to keep straight?!" And then I tell her "I dunno. But I also don't know from straight! :D"

Edited by myownprivatesfc

I've recently been going crazy over Rupert Graves. Guy's old enough to be my dad, but do I care? NOPE. He's a dishy silver fox, and I am ALL about that. :drool::heart:

4vipfc.gif

Haha, Spoo~! You're adorable <3

I almost expected you to put up a gif of James tonguesmiley.gif

I used to have a bit of an obsession with Dominic M., but it's not so intense anymore~

Still, he makes for good eye-candy, ne~? >w<~

charlie_1600x1200.jpg

Edited by BlackScatter
Haha, Spoo~! You're adorable <3

I almost expected you to put up a gif of James tonguesmiley.gif

Nope! That post was dedicated to Mr. Graves~ ;) But here! Have some Tumnus!James looking super cute. :heart:

3022mo5.gif

xxx

DAMN, Anony! That last picture of Fassbender is ADORABLE and HOT all at once. How?!

Let's bring Hugh Dancy in for a visit. I mean, he modeled for Burberry...c'mon!!! I wanna run my hands through that hair...!

2nampzq.jpg

v83mex.jpg

As this person on Tumblr points out...this is my 'type'..!! http://lunac7.tumblr.com/post/53011253431/beautiful-brits-i-think-i-have-a-type

Edited by Dusty15

Nope! That post was dedicated to Mr. Graves~ wink.png But here! Have some Tumnus!James looking super cute. heart.gif

3022mo5.gif

xxx

;____; You have no idea how smitten I was with this fluffy-headed creature when that movie first came out. Melted VoOs all over the theatre seat, I tell you. Just look at those soft, kind eyes... *sobs silently*

Ahem. Speaking of fluffy heads and soft, kind eyes:

How precious is Ben Whishaw?!

LYgmwBx.jpg?1

e2j8N4O.jpg?1

Soft-spoken, petite, probably THE best hair I have ever seen on a man, and a jaw-line you could cut diamonds with.

These British theatre boys are going to be the death of me... frusty.gif

;____; You have no idea how smitten I was with this fluffy-headed creature when that movie first came out. Melted VoOs all over the theatre seat, I tell you. Just look at those soft, kind eyes... *sobs silently*

He's a precious baby in that movie. akldsf;ldf wITH HIS UMBRELLAAAA. ;___; <3

I still haven't seen that movie. :( I borrowed it from my friend yeeears ago and never watched or returned it. He looks so cute, awww.

I've been on a gingers-with-really-nice-hair-and-pouty-lips kick.

tumblr_mrr8jwexFg1r8g46ro2_500.jpg

Also a cuties-with-gap-teeth-(not shown here)-and-smoldering-gazes kick.

tumblr_mqpj4sn3Kz1qiradbo1_r1_500.jpg

(Caleb Landry Jones and Ashley Smith)

henry-cavill-stunning.jpgJust.... drool.gifand I know that we have tons of him... but... benedict-cumberbatch-body-1997048336.jpgand... old school...pierce_brosnan_04.jpg

and girl crushes (first the one that I'm completely embarrassed to admit)

Holly_Madison_1.jpg

then the one I feel MUCH better about admitting to. lol!Header19.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm currently watching BBC's Peaky Blinders and, while lead actor Cillian Murphy and his sapphire eyes are very distracting, I couldn't help noticing that Iddo Goldberg as Freddie is pretty darn fine too. I can't resist a nice, long nose on a man, I really can't...

ALBZ7Gc.jpg?1

inLIoVK.jpg

Him being naked in ep 4 yesterday didn't hurt either.

Edited by VoOs

I'm super into the new Fox show Sleepy Hollow, and Mr. Tom Mison has caught my eye~

rh6e01.jpg

And as Ichabod Crane in Sleepy Hollow:

fb9mrq.jpg

After reading the entire thread, I know I'm not gonna be too original with my favorite eyecandies but here it goes!

HepoQmt.jpg

Robert Downey Jr. yet again tonguesmiley.gif He is especially gorgeous in Iron Man smile.png

GRDoAOx.jpg

Master of my heart for the last few years, the wonderful Matt Smith.

oHsXAy7.jpg

He caught my eyes in Battle Star Galactika, stole my heart in Doll House and now he's gonna be an angel in supernatural smile.png And talking about Supernatural....

UGywXoT.jpg

Numero Uno (but no surprise there considering my signanture) the overlord himself, Misha Collins!

So in conclusion, I like dark hair, chins and men in suit or uniform tonguesmiley.gif

Ohmygod, Spoo, Rupert Graaaaaaaaaves... Help.

Don't think anyone's mentioned these two yet, have they? John Simm and Philip Glenister?

tumblr_lyzbz0SwJm1qez9tu.jpg

Ooh and how about Janelle Monáe? I have never seen anyone wear a suit better.

att338f1.jpg

Ohmygod, Spoo, Rupert Graaaaaaaaaves... Help.

Isn't he GORGEOUS? heart.gif Guhhhh! He's the first older man (as in, age 50 or over) I've ever pined over. heh.gif

ruy7np.gif

Also, I agree with you! Janelle Monáe looks amazing in a suit. Her personality is fantastic, too~ biggrin.png

I'm adding Nicholas Hoult to this lovely mix

Look at that cutie. wub.png

Edited by Spoo

Ana Matronic from the Scissor Sisters, great singer, beautiful woman!

Hah! I was just listening to "Filthy Gorgeous" earlier today. :P What a great band.

I hail in the name of Jo Youngmin ( http://24.media.tumblr.com/dec8d6b72e7987c4dad6c54d69593b1a/tumblr_msph2n1Lpq1rm7bino2_1280.jpg )

and his twin brother, Jo Kwangmin http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-n2Q9DvQuMR0/UOZZx-VRKlI/AAAAAAAA-3I/Bz4KHuXT6-M/s1600/boyfriend.jpg (he is on the right. To the left is Youngmin again, because he is so awesome everyone deserves to see him at least twice)

Sorry for link monsters upset.gif

• 2 weeks later...

So I had already convinced myself that Charlie Day was pretty cute, but this picture (closeup of his eyes/freckles) convinced me that he has definitely surpassed "cute". shifty.gif

257h8na.jpg

Edited by Spoo