Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is your icon/avatar from?

Anonymouse

Mine's from School Rumble, an anime I watched sometime last year or the year before and fell completely in love with. The characters are Harima (the guy) and Tenma (the girl wearing the shades and fake mustache/goatee).

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• riyona_ebooks

• Spoo

• Arty

You guessed it :) it's my own "speshul" Zombatar from Plants vs Zombies. I must have played that game at least fifty times. Once I even unlocked ALL the achievements!! (But not, admittedly, in one setting.) And the Zombatar feature was my new favourite. :D Alas, my copy of the game has been delet0red in a software-related kerfuffle...

whistling.gif Mine was just taken from a random site, i dont really know where she's from. I just loved the long hair, the pretty colours and the fact that she had a particularly ripe looking plant behind her that looked somewhat relevent to the fetish in my eyes :P

blushsmiley.gif She's the 3rd picture when you type 'cute anime girls'

It's an orangutan. I like orangutans.

I also like to think it's quite an accurate representation of my gratuitous body hair affable personality. rolleyes.gif

These are awesome. So glad I asked/people are responding.

melonbun, I had no idea yours was a gif. Just looked at it on your profile. I wish the gifs worked on the actual boards! I love a little motion lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine's a pony! Surprise!! (I've been into ponies for years now...grew up with 'em, collected 'em in high school, got super-pumped when FiM became a thing...)

As for which pony though, it's G1 Rockin' Beat Half Note, one of my favorites as a kid. I actually brought her to Japan with me :) She's traced over an official Rainbow Dash vector...I made it for use on the pony collecting boards when the G4 promotional art started rolling out. Hate to say I'm a pony hipster, but...I am!

• 3 weeks later...

Mine is Black Rock Shooter... I used MMD (MikuMikuDance) to pose her because I figured I should have an epic avatar that is nearly impossible to find anywhere else :D (because I'm awesome and ever so humble)

Mine used to be the adorable James McAvoy but he was kinda overloading my forum life so I've gone to an icon I found on LiveJournal a long time ago. It's a parody of a 'Triple Word Score' square from the game Scrabble :)

My current avatar is the Undertaker('s eyes and some of his nose) from Kuroshitsuji. Damn, when I saw that coloured picture in the beginning of May's chapter I couldn't resist... xD

I change my avatar and my banner (or at least one of them) once a month, right after I've read the newest chapter of Kuroshitsuji. For some reason I just want to take something from that months chapter as my avi/banner. xD So it will change again in about 16 days! xD

Mine's the Egyptian goddess bast...which is odd as I'm much more of a dog person than a cat person.

I changed mine to Eridan from Homestuck this morning. XD I love drwing new avatars... But I'm not sure if I like it yet.

• 1 month later...

So I went to the used car dealership and said, I want the cool blue one over there. biggrin.png Actually, I just typed hotrod into google and this was one of the pics that came up. It's a 1964 Corvette, and it's awesome!

Edited by Heavy-Chevy

mines from V for Vendetta...and no dont ask how i found this pic of him with that pose...i dont even know lmao

As of now, mine is my fursona, Skye, sleeping/being content/something like that xDD I chose this because I was watching "Kenan and Kel" and they were using sneezing as a plot point...and then I just kind of drew my avatar. XP

My avatar was made by Elkfin on deviant art, and it's taken from her comic featuring the bbc sherlock cast, with sherlock ill and feverish. Not only is it a great comic, but I feel the text sums me up. Feverishness is my primary fetish, as strong as or stronger than sneezing. I love forehead feels!

Edited by Salamander

I think I mentioned this somewhere else, but mine is a hat that I sewed for my sister as a birthday present. We both love "Hetalia," and her favorite character is Romano (South Italy), so the hat is a beanie shaped like a tomato with the Italian flag going around the base as a trim. As I am afraid of stabbing myself multiple times not so experienced with a sewing machine, it was all done by hand. :)

The only reason I used this photo is because it was the only image I could get to work at the time. ^^; I might change it later, but I rather like it. When I see the blinding red color, it reminds me that I left a post somewhere. XD

Mine is a teensy snippet from a page of the manga No.6

I was reading it online and saw this adorable little drawing of sniffly Shion out of the corner of my eye. I just had to grab it. :3

Fighting crime, trying to save the world, here they come just in time...

I've had a new Mouse one for a while. He's wearing a sombrero and holding some beers. Yup.

Rocky from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Well, technically it's Peter Hinwood reading his script but, he's in character so, yeah. <3

• 2 weeks later...

Mine can either be seen as the Irish or Norse but all in all it's the world tree and it is also a tattoo that I want to get.

Well, you guys can probably tell what mine is without my help but I'll do it anyway! :D It's some colored pencils, under some water, surrounded by bubbles! I got it off Google images but it took a lot of searching for.

When I made my first few posts, I really felt I needed an icon, but had no idea what to use. For other web forums I'd use a picture of my beloved OC but since he's a rather...unique concept for an OC, it'd be too easily to identify myself as well, myself through me using an icon of him.

So I got thinking of things I'm into but wouldn't be too obvious to any non-fetishists who know me just in case they ever happened to come across this forum since I'm extremely paranoid about stuff like that. I really, really love the steampunk genre. Love it to the extent that for my last birthday my mother bought me a real antique pocketwatch dating from the 1800s and I thought it was the best present ever <3

Following that train of thought, I remembered this shirt I'd really love to buy but can't for fear of my parents' comments about the shirt's inherent lack of femininity (they want me to be a pretty girl but I'm really, really not).

So I ended up taking the picture from the shirt and using it as my icon. Not to mention the skeleton guy with the guns bears a striking resemblance to one of my less recogniseable Undead OCs so... it works.