Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is your icon/avatar from?

Anonymouse

I commissioned an artist on www.furaffinity.net to draw me one.

The face of my fursona is my icon.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• riyona_ebooks

• Spoo

• Arty

recent drawing I did of Slenderman

I approve. Slenderman is all kinds of awesome. I assume you're a Marble Hornets fan? ;D

recent drawing I did of Slenderman

I approve. Slenderman is all kinds of awesome. I assume you're a Marble Hornets fan? ;D

Always and forever! yes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I had posted in here, but clearly I was delusional. Mine is Wallace Wells, fabulously gay roommate of Scott Pilgrim-verse. It used to be an ouroboros to match my name, can't remember why I changed it actually. :lol:

Edited by Ouroboros

Mine's Tomoyo from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle/Carcaptor Sakura :3 Reasons being: I love her as a character, I want to cosplay her someday, and she's wearing purple and holding a video camera.. two things that I'm notorious for irl. laughing.gif

The avatar I first had here didn't seem to have supported format, so the "avatar box" was blank. I had that one for the long time, in fact so long I forgot what it really was. :lol:

I changed it today. It is the... part of one movie poster, nothing important really. :blushing:

Loka, this has nothing to do with avatars, but your signature... the poem... it's hilarious! :lmfao:

Loka, this has nothing to do with avatars, but your signature... the poem... it's hilarious! lmfao.gif

Isn't it? I love Baldrick, especially his "cunning plans".

Edited by LocaLocaBoka
g123, for some reason I thought that was Justin Bieber... dead.gif
Well we can't be having that. Better? :P

Ooh yes, much!

Huey Freeman from the Boondocks, because he is adorable and extremely misanthropic. Also (even though you can't see it in the icon), dat afro.

Fuck yeah. *high five* Love that show! I used to have Uncle Ruckus in my signature.

My avatar is a combination of Hello Kitty and Domo-kun. Because... I like Japanese nonsense? I still haven't taken down my Domo calendar from 3 years ago.

Huey Freeman from the Boondocks, because he is adorable and extremely misanthropic. Also (even though you can't see it in the icon), dat afro.

Fuck yeah. *high five* Love that show! I used to have Uncle Ruckus in my signature.

My avatar is a combination of Hello Kitty and Domo-kun. Because... I like Japanese nonsense? I still haven't taken down my Domo calendar from 3 years ago.

Hahahahaha Uncle Ruckus. "Lawd hah' mercy on these poor, innocent white children..." :laugh:

I've had a "Nuns Having Fun" calendar up for like seven years...

• 2 months later...

I've changed mine today. Now it's Ludo from "Labyrinth".

Because he is so freaking adorable... :heart:

"Sure. Rocks friends."

Er... kind of late, and sorry for jumping in. Mine is Bernard the mouse from the Disney movie The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under, used because that's one of the reasons my fetish started. Also I love him and his sneeze is so flipping cute.

• 2 years later...

Luigi smiling from Mario & Luigi Dream Team. Because he looks so cute smiling at me like that.

I hand-drew mine for an original character's tattoo menagerie. Originally it had wings and beams of light emanating from it, but I'm also a fan of the plain-old, anatomical human heart. Look how weird and beautiful it is.

Sorry this is not a fandom character :|

Mine's use to be Dick Grayson aka hug monster aka nightwing and the first robin. :love:

But now its my baby Connor Kenway or Ratonhaketon( Ra-Doon-Ha-Gay-Doon) from Assassin's Creed III. Aka dont touch me aka the lovable bear dork. :love: