Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is your icon/avatar from?

Anonymouse

1 hour ago, PuddinPop said:

You know, I always thought it was you, and every time I saw it, I thought: "Wow, he's brave..." :rofl:

Actually I can put my photo too ?

But I thought It wasn't allowed hahahah

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• riyona_ebooks

• Spoo

• Arty

It's definitely not disallowed. I mean, personally, I would advise against it, just in case someone you happen to know recognises you, but if you're comfortable with it then there is nothing stopping you from doing it.

There are a few members with a picture of themselves as their avatar but it all boils down with how comfortable you are about it ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Found this delicious picture of the 11th Doctor and just had to change my icon. :wub:

Mine is Mighty Morphin Power Rangers..... the green ranger and the original pink ranger.

I was too old to watch it when it first came out (but I did anyways) and now I'm watching it all again even older and I love it!

• 1 month later...

Nendoroid Luka!

...in her SING&SMILE module outfit too.

in the Project Diva series the character's different outfits are referred to as modules #themoreyouknow

Mine is Danny DeVito walking a dog in a dress. 

I don't know...I kind of just saw it and couldn't stop laughing. :D

Edited by smmoct3
I don't know why I said hot dog costume

pretty girl from the internet and my others come from fem jack frost

This muther fudger is Tzekel-Kan. The main Antagonist of the DreamWorks movie The Road to Eldorado.

He so sexy tho....

Little witty shit named Nathan Break Drake from the Uncharted series, this one specifically from Uncharted 4. (Seriously, he's so much more trouble than he looks here. So much more...)

I would love it if someone just knew what mine was from.  That would make my day, lol.

It's from a movie :)

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just a girl vibing in a yoga/meditative pose I got off a pinterest...she sort of looks like an idealized version of me (or what I think I look like) when meditating :yay:

• 1 month later...