Sneeze Fetish Forum

Big Sneeze Stories

snizig

I was just wondering how many of "us" like stories about super strong sneezes. Ive always been facinated by stories of women who can literally blow a house down with a sneeze ;) I know there are a few of us out there, but im curious of how many. Hope everyone is having fun and doing well!!!

If anyone wants to talk about those type of sneezes, E-mail me if ya want.

My e-mail is snizig@yahoo.com

Sniz..Long time sneeze fanatic

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoy them, not so much because of the size of the sneeze, but because of the anticipation, build up, and sense of panic in these stories.

Your's and GL's stories are great!

Thanks for the replies!! I'll try to write more stories in the future! I think the anticpation and the build up are what draw me to big sneezes. I like to draw out the sneezes as much as I can.

sniz

I love the giant sneeze stories too. I love the Hurricane Hannah stories.

GL,you are a badass writer.

snizig,I havent had a chance to read any of yours yet.

• 3 years later...

Wow, ancient topic says what? :bounce:

I'm not a fan of this type of fiction, but I DO remember that there were several stories about it on here. I'll poke around and see if I can find them when I have the time.

Guest G Sneeze

For those who might be interested, a group I recently joined on Yahoo has a few big sneeze stories in it. Just two though. Check the files section there.

If Supergirl sneezed, she wouldn't just blow the house down, she'd level a city block! Man, I'd love to see that. :bounce:

I love super strong sneezes in stories especially when they are coming from a giantess :rolleyes: but yeah you and GL's stories are the best

• 2 weeks later...
For those who might be interested, a group I recently joined on Yahoo has a few big sneeze stories in it. Just two though. Check the files section there.

The files section where now? :yes:

Uh... name of group, please?

I don't remember the name of the group but I have come across them. They are the two "Giant Sneeze" stories from way back in the sneezinggirls.com days.

I don't remember the name of the group but I have come across them. They are the two "Giant Sneeze" stories from way back in the sneezinggirls.com days.

Really? But where? ;)

Archived