• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciuty80

• Nova

• Blah!?

• snuffles

Top Posters In This Topic

-aaah, there we go...

That was soooo perfect!! Poor Jonathan looked like he SO needed that.

And I had wanted to respond yesterday but wasn't able to... tho it doesn't mean I'm not stalking this like a crazy fanatic... those 4 panels the other page made me want to find a fridge somewhere! Nat's expressions were absolutely great too.

*coos in delight* What a deliciously, deliciously sexy sneeze. I mean, holy crap. The best kind of temporary allergy relief, that kind of sneeze! <3

Yes. Yes. That HAD to happen. It HAD to. In this perfect, perfect way. Oh lords. His nose. :dribble: Fucking ridiculous, indeed. :heart:

I do so love that shirt of his, too.

Oh my goodness the art is absolute perfection <3 Nova, this is just INCREDIBLE. I loooove your expressions and your style of art - your characters are breathtakingly beautiful. Natalie especially, I just love her character design. That hair, and those freckles! Thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece with us <3 Waiting for the rest of the pages will be torture!!! In the best of ways :P

He looks so ridiculously cutely annoyed in that top row of panels. wub.png

Sigrith: You'll have to wait a little, though... : (

sadsmiley.gif ...But... anticipation is half the fun? ^^ Thanks again. smile.png

Edited by Sigrith

Ouroboros: Sheesh, I know, right? heart.gif Thank you <3

Blah: I must've jinxed it! I'm sorry! Eyebrows are to very important to a face. You can't very well do without them. I remember when I used to do them like just a line on girls and a somewhat thicker line on boys... a beginner mistake! Noses and eyebrows can really shape a face...

Ciuty80: Eeek! If you were a lion, I would hide. Considering the roaring. You know... The expression in the first panel? Mm. It makes me giggle. This place is filled with good looking people. *sigh*

snuffles: We do, indeed <3 He needed it. He'll need it again. And again. And again. (Shame on us)

Dusty15: Temporary; that's the word. ; )

Maru: There was no other way out! I swear! When you've gone this far, you can only go forward. And thank you! I'm glad you like his shirt too! I almost chickened out the first time I drew it, but then I realized I liked it so much so it had to stay. At least for a while.

Kiwifruit: Perfection served in forty pages. Natalies hair is especially dear to me. Swirls is so very precious and I'm always happy whenever I can use them - and they're so good in her hair. I think, at least. Thank you very much, Kiwi. <3

LYK: Loveazing and Amovely!

Sigrith: I think irritation is Jonathan's most common state of being. And sue me, but I think it's sexy...

Update!

-----------------------

Auuh. New characters are always so fun to introduce. Though I suppose this is not much of an introduction. But next page will be more of it, and it will be glorious.

10 (new!)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Natalie - Poodle

awww natalies surprised face is so damn cute!!! :wub::heart:

oh...ohh...OHHH is this his co-worker nicolas???!!! ^_^ (i took a short walk through the ronjamelin gallery some pages before...:blushing:)

and his nose is also soooo cute :drool:

i wonder who we will also meet in the following pages :yes:

GOD i´m so excited!!!

please more! :wub:

Uh oh, I'm really falling behind now. xD

*ahem* Anyway...

Oooh, the plot thickens. :P Meeting new characters is always fun, and yet again, the expressions are just wonderful. As a new follower to this series, I think I can safely share Nat's feelings of wonder here.

snuffles: We do, indeed <3 He needed it. He'll need it again. And again. And again. (Shame on us)

Oooooh yes! And yes! And yes! And yes! Shame indeed innocent.gif

I just loved Jonathan in that center panel! It's like his first soft smile wub.png

Ciuty80: It is Nicolas, alright. I'm glad you looked at my gallery! I hope you liked it. (I'm also very fond of his nose x3)

Ouroboros: Don't get me started on his hair. It's as much my baby as he is - so you can say it as much as you want. I will bask in your words mf_zippy.gif

spoider: Yay! I think you'll like his role in this one. It's so silly. He's so silly. And maybe Nat makes some other people's heart go 'hhhnnnngggg!!!' as well? Maybe we'll see. Maybe.

Blah: It's okay, I love you anyway. It will all clear up quite soon! Like. Really soon. Not this page, but almost.

snuffles: I try not to draw him smiling often, because when I do it's like some sort of drawing orgasm! *loving it*

obsessed: I like to do that... <3

happybunny: I update every second day! So you're almost right x) Thank you so much.

Update!

-----------

Glorious!

11 (new!)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Natalie - Poodle

This is, once again, totally brilliant. I love all their expressions, especially Nat's in the background.

Also, I'm assuming that the models in the photos are just minor characters, but we still get such a sense of personality for them from just two little images. It's probably just a coincidence, but I also really like how they both have one of their eyes hidden.

And finally I just noticed that we're now a quarter of the way in. I can safely say I'm still looking forward to everything. Forever.

Happy dance! Happy dance! XD mf_laughbounce2.gif Nicolas is so adorable wub.png He's all sort of puppy-ish and makes me want to pat him on the head and scratch behind his ears heh.gif

And poor Jonathan looks so worn down and long suffering. I love the detail of the little lines under his eyes, they make him so exhausted and uncomfortable even when he isn't about to sneeze. Speaking of which... His build up faces make me hot. So hot. I can't... *explodes*

Edited by Ouroboros

Ooooooooooooooh Nicolas Nicolas Nicolas! oops.gif

He's just so expressive, I adore every panel with him!

And Jona laughing in the background just kills me heh.gif

(A fornicating tree lol lol lol!)

I love Nicholas' expressions! They are just so full of life! And it's incredible how with just one shadow and a few wrinkle lines you can tell Jonathan's long-suffering from allergies. It's all so lovely and I'm thrilled there's more more more!

OF COURSE i like the gallery!!! :thumbsup:

so wonderful drawings must be loved! :heart:

this new panel is awesome and how you gave nicolas the french accent is brilliant!!! :yes:

yeah laughing jona in the background is contagious :lol: i couldn´t help it i HAD to giggle! :D

jonathan´s hitching breath is killing me!!! :drool: :drool: :nosebleed:

i´m so excited what will happen next :evilsmiley03:

Aww, Jona is so cute laughing in the background. Poor Jonathan. wub.png

Guhh... last panel. blushing.gif That reminds me so much of uhm... someone else about to do that. *flees* blushing.gif

See, now you made me blush. bleh.gif

blushing.gif

Spoider: Ehee. I love trying to make gestures in pictures. It's a real challenge sometimes. I don't know if I come through with conveying the right gesture, or what I imagine it looks like, but in the end I suppose it does look good even if I'm not. Also, I tend (and really want to, more often than not) to go batshit with Nicolas when it comes to faces and gestures. He's in the habit (since I make it so!) of going all "Look I 'ave my 'ands everywhere at the same time and my fingers are all 'we want to point in all directions at once!' and I cannot do the same face twice the same day or my lips will fall off n'est-ce pas?"

Blah: I'm starting to think you especially like nat tonguesmiley.gif And yes, they are just minor characters. I believe I named them when I did this page, but that was more than a year ago, I'm sure. And no, it's not coincidence, actually. It's carefully art directed photos. ; ) A quarter of the way in? Wow. I should really finish that last page soon...

Ouroboros: Gha, yes. I'm such a sad person so I think that he is too. Sometimes, it's almost difficult to draw him because I either laugh or smile too much. I'm so glad you noticed those lines! I mean, most people have them at least a little, so I was a bit unsure of how to do them... right, considering the circumstances.

snuffles: He's so reflexively expressive he couldn't lie to save his poodles life, let alone his own... I do enjoy drawing him. A lot.

Dusty15: Thank you! I've spent many pleasurable hours with them (Both Nicolas expressions and Jonathans lines *waggle*).

Ciuty80: (This was the first time I wrote your name without checking the spelling first) I'm very pleased! I gave my gallery a little browse through for the first time in long a few days ago, and I'm still very satisfied with it. And well, Nicolas is french (homgstereotypes?) so why not? It annoys Jonathan to bits sometimes, Nicolas' accent... <3

Sigrith: Luckily, since he's definitely the laughing kind. *bows* And I am very content with having made you blush.

obsessed: That's because I have superpowers. *pose*

Update!

--------------------

Everytime I look at this page, I feel differently about it. One day I like it, the other I don't - but I won't change it now, so I might as well like it permanently! To everyone who wonders, they haven't met in three years. *nod* Also, I see now that I totally forgot to draw that pen in some pictures. Oh, well... There are so many mistakes like that in this comic, they're almost a fun-spice.

12 (new!)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Natalie - Poodle

I don't know what you're talking about. :P I like this page. I guess maybe the one potential "downside" is that there's less going on here than on other pages so far, but I don't think that's a bad thing.

And yes, it's totally endearing. Am I the only one that just thinks having allergies is endearing? Even if the person in question doesn't sneeze at all, I just think it's cute.

ohhh i didn´t thought my nick is difficult ;) but congratulations! :yes:

if you don´t show us your mistakes we wouldn´t even see them! :nohappy: don´t be too strict with yourself :nonono:

a reunion is something wonderful when both sides are pleased! :smile:

and nicolas positive reaction to see jona again after such a long time just showed me...i think he is happy ^_^

jonas nickname for nicolas is funny! :lol:

and like always i love jonathans sneezes!!! :drool: :drool: