• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciuty80

• Nova

• Blah!?

• snuffles

Top Posters In This Topic

well i´m an asian little girl but my name is not junko and i´m not korean happy.pngheh.gif

GUUUHHHHHH drool.gifdrool.gifnosebleed.gif *faints over her keyboard* azefgowrhepthjapeh,paerjerhziki

adorable jonathan blushing.gif i LOVE him!!!! yes.gif

is he younger than in ikaros: six thirty???

this is getting better and better and better with every single new page!! evilsmiley03.png

please MOAAARRRR!!! wub.png

Edited by Ciuty80

AAAH!!! I squealed so loudly! hyper.gif

That last panel was totally perfect!!

I wasn't expecting an update today, but

luckily I check this thread like 5 times a day w00t.gif

(no, honestly I do... )

Hehehe, it says that this topic is "HOT" XD

It most definitely is.....

Blah: It's a lovely nickname.

Ciuty80: *lies down with*

snuffles: Aw! I wish I could've heard it. And really? That's ambitious. *laugh*

obsessed: Thank you : )

Always: I try! Art is what I do. Thank you!

Maru: It burns, doesn't it? ; )

R.L: True! I've always liked that little "HOT" label. It's flattering.

------------

Update day! I felt very clever when I did the panel with the close up of the hand. I do that on cars sometimes. Yellow dust, you know... mf_zippy.gif

This page is so old...

5 (new!)

TBC~

I really love their expressions. All of them. I probably don't know these character as well as most, but their expressions really help me get a feel for them. I really think I'd be able to understand a lot of what was going on just based on their faces, even without dialog.

I can't wait to see what happens next!

jonathan is so ADORABLE!!!! drool.gifdrool.gifnosebleed.gif

what a gorgous man dribble.gif and the tear in the corner of his eye...*drools over her monitor* blushing.gif

kewlpics.gifthumbup1.gif

i still wonder who jona is...maybe a friend of jonathan???

please more soon! wub.png

Edited by Ciuty80

oh my lord. this is too good to be true... im speechless.. i wish i could express my happiness right now, but i dont think i can put it into words.

thank you so so soooo much i am super excited to read what happens next

I'm seriously in love <333

And oh my yes yes, that hand shot! All your hands but in particular

I couldn't stop staring at that hand... with the lovely dusting... ooohh...

Noses too of course, I'm rather obsessed with Jona's <3

I know this is referencing all the way back the second page, but ssshhh, I'm only now just getting to really look at this and Jonathan IS dangerous. He is dangerous to my pants. Very very dangerous.

Blah: Thank you! don't know how much that means to me. Expressions and body language is so hard to illustrate...images being still and all that. And I actually think you know them kind of well. Liv more than others, of course x)

Ciuty80: Yeah... tears are a nice touch. And maybe he is! Who knows? We might find out soon.

happybunny: You could always do like me! Express it with pictures. Draw a happy stick figure. Or something. It's great. And I'm really glad you feel excited about this! <3

obsessed: Then just sit down, relax and enjoy another page.

snuffles: I really love drawing hands. Male hands are so difficult, though .___. But I'm getting better. Also - I'm very fond of Jona's nose as well x3 it's like my baby.

LYK: Argh! Yes! <3! Thank you!

Ouroboros: Haha, that's okay. I've seen these pages so many times they're all like one big lump of a page. All references gets filtered in to "Oh, that's in my comic *happyfayse*" Rawr. I think he's a bit dangerous too. Jona is just very courageous. *waggle*

Update Time!

-------------

This is going incredibly slow! Seven pages is nothing, but it still feels as if I'm finally getting somewhere with this posting pages thing. Still. There's an eternity of pages left... Anyhow! This is another one of those pages that I was very happy with when I'd finished it - and a page that I still like a lot.

6 (new!)

mf_zippy.gif

Dat melting speech bubble.

See, little details. Little details.

And, again, expressions. Expressions go so far.

I'm also starting to like our protagonist here. This is probably kinda creepy, but I think he looks a little bit like me. xD

i must say jonathan was my fav in the first place...:heart:

but....BUT...now jona´s wonderful face also got more of my attention!!!! :drool:

(especially the second and third one, where he says: Is that really a good idea? I meant the eyerubbing.)twitchsmile.gifw00t.gif

awww jonathan is so pissed...:lol: (Mind your own face...) :D

this is all so wonderful!! :yes:

please keep it going!!! :wub:

Awwwww~~~ eye rubbing wub.png

And yes yes Jonathan is hot beyond all standards but

there's just something sweet about Jona and his nose <3

OH... and for some reason I always thought Jonathan dealt

with fragrances. (Which IMHO was the best OC character

design EVER. I was sooooo jealous.)

Awwwww~~~ eye rubbing wub.png And yes yes Jonathan is hot beyond all standards but there's just something sweet about Jona and his nose <3 OH... and for some reason I always thought Jonathan dealt with fragrances. (Which IMHO was the best OC character design EVER. I was sooooo jealous.)

Wow. Did you read the story I wrote about Jonathan ages ago? Or did you perhaps read the other comic I made? I think I mentioned something about fragrances in at least one of them - but most likely both. He used to be a perfumer - it was what his first company, Glyph, did. When he married, he opened up a new company, Joann, with his wife and started making clothes instead. Joann has a daughter company which still makes perfumes, and fragrances is his real passion. But he doesn't do it anymore. No time. So little time. D:

I'm so glad you remember, though! That's so flattering!

As ever, simply wonderful drawings throughout. But I have to agree, the fact that she is called "freckles" just sets my sneezedar thrumming. Yet I get the feeling we shall never see that lovely freckly nose wrinkle up in an ecstasy of sneeziness....

Wow. Did you read the story I wrote about Jonathan ages ago? Or did you perhaps read the other comic I made? I think I mentioned something about fragrances in at least one of them - but most likely both. He used to be a perfumer - it was what his first company, Glyph, did. When he married, he opened up a new company, Joann, with his wife and started making clothes instead. Joann has a daughter company which still makes perfumes, and fragrances is his real passion. But he doesn't do it anymore. No time. So little time. D:

I'm so glad you remember, though! That's so flattering!

It was the story about his sister's wedding <3 I'd swear I'd read it a million times, which is not quite the exaggeration you might think 0=) Same for your other comic :D

Oh! More background info! That is so cool to know ^o^ too bad no time... if I had thought of it first, my non-existant OCs would all be perfumers. There is just something so sexy about it...

It was the story about his sister's wedding <3 I'd swear I'd read it a million times

I have as well, aha.

Don't really know how many ways to say you're awesome without sounding reptitive, but whatever.

Oh lord *fans self*. This is amazing, Nova! I adore everything about it and am now waiting eagerly for the next installment! Is there ANYTHING you can't do?! ;)