Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ikaros: Natalie

Nova

I LOVE what you did with the last panel there - the look-down from the skylights. Excellent perspective. On a lovely lovely man with lovely lovely stifles. Hurr. :dribble:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciuty80

• Nova

• Blah!?

• snuffles

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs more Nicholas! Nicholas and his poodle!

Well, perhaps not the poodle but you get my drift.

Amazing, amazing work as always, Nova. <3

Blah: Doesn't it look really irritated like? Like.. a grr-bubble. I'm fond of our protagonist too and you're obviously very handsome.

Ciuty80: I like faces. I like both their faces... I should give them even more attention. I will keep it going!

Tisza: Why, thank you. You are correct in that we won't see "that lovely freckly nose wrinkle up in an ecstasy of sneeziness" in this comic. But I don't think I have any characters I haven't drawn sneezing, so here you are. There isn't very much context to it, but nevertheless...

snuffles: Wow (again) that makes me really happy to read. A million times... that's like reading forty million pages. And I know, right? There is something sexy about it, indeed...

obsessed: D'aw... I'm almost blushing here. Thank you.

Sigrith: I just might give you a pdf later. If you want one.

Dusty15: Hmmm... I can't... ski. I've never really tried, so I'm guessing I can't ski. I'll stick to drawing people skiing. Thank you <3

Maru: Shaa. I remember my three year younger self going: Wauw. I just drew that, and it's a cool angle! In which you can se a lovely man with his lovely stifles... <3

spoider: I hope you'll keep enjoying it! Man, I worry about the paneling sometimes. I mean, I know how it's supposed to be read, but will others? So I'm really happy you like it. Freckles just might be kissable, also. We'll see.

Copper: It's Nicolas O_O Your englishman might be upset if confused with the french. Anyhow! There will be Nicolas in a few pages time. But meanwhile: Have poodle

Update!

------------------

I missed an update day: again. But it'll be alright, I promise.

Also: I'm really glad people seem to be enjoying this : ) It makes me want to do more comics.

7 (new!)

------------------

filler pictures:

Natalie - Poodle

Oh, I wonder what's going to happen at the beginning of the next page... :P

I'm loving all the angles on this one. Seeing characters from strange vantage points always looks cool to me. The best example here is probably the second frame where Jona is holding the book/magazine/thing. The way he's positioned just looks really cool, not totally sure how else to describe it.

Oh, that is NOT FAIR. :lmfao: DAT FACE. The subtlest, most delicate pre-sneeze expression I have EVER seen. Oi oi oi. He is perfection. And what snuffles and happybunny said, too.

Unf. So happy. :D

drool.gif Last. Panel. wub.png *dies*

Sigrith: I just might give you a pdf later. If you want one.

yes.gif *nods vigorously*

.... *inserts puppy dog eyes*

HOLY crab :lol:

i LOVE this update SO much!!!! :yes::drool:

tears running down his cheeks :eek:

getting a tissue to wipe them away twitchsmile.gif

and last but not least the oncoming sneeze with the waiting-tissue-in-his-hands GUUUUHHHHH :drool::nosebleed:

stretcher.gif <-- no explanation needed :D

please moaaarrrr!!! :wub:

Blah: Oh, cocky you. Were you right? ; )

happybunny: Yeeeesss... I'm good like that x)

Copper: No! Hush! <__<

snuffles: She's the bomb. x3 But actually, Jonathan is.

Maru: I know it's not, but I intend to keep it up. : D Pre-faces are pure honey. I could lick them.

Sigrith: *revives* Then you shalt receive. <3

Ciuty80: What about the holy lobster? O: Eheheee... I felt really clever when I did that wiping thing. I'm such a bore... xD

Updateé!

-----------------

Oh, god. I'm so sorry to make you all disappointed. (Son, I am disappoint) I'll make up for it later! lmfao.gif

8 (new!)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Natalie - Poodle

Nat looks very amused. Very, very amused.

Unfortunately most of the other comments I could make would ruin the tension of the above strip, (SPOILAHZZ) so yeah... I shall hold my tongue for the moment. :P

OHHHH YOUUU...you are a EVIL :evilsmiley03: girl!!!! uhhuh.gif

that´s not fair!!!! :lmfao:

i don´t know if i should laugh or cry.....twitchsmile.gif

PLEASE, PLEASE update SOON!!!!

Oh... *sigh* Those first three panels on the top. :dribble: I think that desperate, beautiful look of pre-sneeze irritation only to lose the sneeze might actually be even hotter than if he had actually sneezed.

Thank you so much, Nova, for that lovely view of Freckles in full sneeze; what an absolute sweetie you [both] are.....

Oops, forgot to say how lovely the cover page is too.....I should know where the style and lettering is from, but of course I can't remember

Edited by count de tisza
Oh... *sigh* Those first three panels on the top. :dribble: I think that desperate, beautiful look of pre-sneeze irritation only to lose the sneeze might actually be even hotter than if he had actually sneezed.
^ :yes: Especially the 2nd panel.
Sigrith: *revives* Then you shalt receive. <3

*is revived* Yay. :D <3

OH MY GOD. I get back to my comp and this is the amazing I come back to. I just MELTED OUT OF MY CHAIR from those last two pages holy shhhhhhhhfjsaklghaiogheao;igheiaohgihiohOI!HJ$IO!H$!uheiwurb nwahkjfbh!!

I words brain work none.

LOVE.

My goodness...I need a cold shower. NOVA! Ugh that pre-sneeze series...that amazing close up of Natalie with the freckles and the panel where she's biting her lip. Everyone is so deliciously sexy in this comic ;)

Blah: Always the first poster. I like that <3 And she is. I find that face very silly and equally amusing. Like a Lolface meme. Lolification number.

Ciuty80: I've always preferred laughing before crying. It gives you nice abs as well! *flex* I am unfair in my page-making. It is in my power to be so. *batman*

Ouroboros: Yeah... like chocolate, aren't they? Hot chocolate. (This is such a bad comparison I should go hide under a rock...) But yes! A long-time pre-sneeze face is a right for sore eyes any day. Thank you <3

Tisza: You're very welcome, Count. What won't I do to please? ; ) The cover page is made to look like the cover of a fashion magazine (the stars knows I spent much time browsing existing magazines to come up with a look i liked) and the font is an art deco inspired font called "riesling" (which just happens to be a favorite grape of mine as well. I wish I could have grow them in my garden...)

Maru: DURR dribble.gif

Sigrith: You'll have to wait a little, though... : (

JRE111: Personally, I would say Ultimate! But Amazing is perfectly fine. (Thank you very much!)

Kisa: Indeed! Whenever I am involved - amazing is a noun. (whatever this means... free interpretation) I will now devour your delicious line of delicious letters. *NOM* <3

happybunny: uhhuh.gif

spoider: *rubs up against* Omai. I love that you love them. Pacing is such a difficult thing, and I'm (as usual) very happy you seem to be pleased with it. Thank you, you. <3

Dusty15: Rawr. Sexy is the new sexy. I'm just saying.

LYK: Aw, don't worry. It'll come back *nod*

Neufassung! (lol?)

---------------------

I shall now give back what I have stolen from you. Have at thee.

Also, height difference is a lovely thing.

9 (new!)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Natalie - Poodle

Aww, I didn't get first comment this time. :P

Anyway, this time around I started noticing everyone's eyebrows. It sounds totally random, but they're extremely very expressive. Plus, good-looking eyebrows can make a hawt face even hawter. Even more, the good ol raised-eyebrow is like my favorite expression ever.

Fascinating.