Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would you use your partner's hanky?

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

if your partner uses hankies, would you ever borrow it to blow/wipe your nose?

if they dont, would you if they suddenly started?

coz i definitely would?

Of course. It would be very lovely, and actually I can't imagine why the question would even arise. When I was a boy, friends habitually lent their hankies to each other. Of course the tendency was for those hanlies to be clean, but the additional intimacy of being partners in the non-legal sense I assume would surely mean that sharing lovely messy hankies would be even better. Yum!

Now single again atm, but would love for her to offer to me there feminine hankie to use (probaly would fake being embarressed) but would take it all the same!

Hmmn. Most definitely?

That'd be... Lovingly intimate in it's own way? And kind of... cute?

I don't know, the thought makes this nice, little flame of happiness burn in my stomach/heart..? xD LoL

Anyway, I would borrow her's be it clean or dirty (...in a way I'd prefer the later one), but somehow I feel like she wouldn't want to touch her face/nose with a hanky used by someone else. xD Sad, in a way.

But yeah... Neither of us really use hankies (at the moment, might change someday..?).

Whoa, huge amount of qestion marks or what ever they are...

sexyhankysneeze

Hmmn. Most definitely?

I don't know, the thought makes this nice, little flame of happiness burn in my stomach/heart..? xD LoL

Anyway, I would borrow her's be it clean or dirty (...in a way I'd prefer the later one), but somehow I feel like she wouldn't want to touch her face/nose with a hanky used by someone else. xD Sad, in a way.

But yeah... Neither of us really use hankies (at the moment, might change someday..?).

you should attempt to convert you and your gal to hankies, its worth it in the end

Hmmn. Most definitely?

you should attempt to convert you and your gal to hankies, its worth it in the end

Tch~ Heyyy, we do like them. (;

We just don't use them.

That's why it says "might change someday". (;

sexyhankysneeze

Hmmn. Most definitely?

We just don't use them.

Hmmn. Most definitely?

We just don't use them.

good on ya mate

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I think that guy offering one to a gal = :wub: Yes, I am a sap :bag: *Not* used though... That just sort of icks me, sorry.

I've never had a partner who had her own hankies, but I have lent my hankie to my partner (and used it again myself afterward), so I guess that sort of counts.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely, if my boyfriend was a handkerchief user, and he offered me a handkerchief, I would totally take it, and probably blush like crazyblushsmiley.gif

sexyhankysneeze

Definitely, if my boyfriend was a handkerchief user, and he offered me a handkerchief, I would totally take it, and probably blush like crazyblushsmiley.gif

convert your boyfriend >=]

Hmmm in my dreams! I'm scared enough just thinking about when we start moving in together, what the heck I'm gonna do with all my boxes of hankies. He doesn't know about my collection/fetish at all. I have a few more months to think. I'll probably have to start a new topic when the times comes around.

sexyhankysneeze

Hmmm in my dreams! I'm scared enough just thinking about when we start moving in together, what the heck I'm gonna do with all my boxes of hankies. He doesn't know about my collection/fetish at all. I have a few more months to think. I'll probably have to start a new topic when the times comes around.

dont worry, even if you dont think its normal, it is pretty normal to use hankies; normally just shows peoples different upbringings. if anything, just get rid of some from your voluminous collection till you have like 50 (a maximum normal amount), or just explain that you like to collect them..

he may even want to start :) but you dont have to tell him about the fetish because of this, just do that whenever you're comfortable to

Yeah, I suppose. I only have about 60 anyways, and most of them are collectables from my grandparents. Probably won't tell him about the fetish or use them in front of him. Gahhh so nervous to even think about this! uhoh.gif

sexyhankysneeze

Yeah, I suppose. I only have about 60 anyways, and most of them are collectables from my grandparents. Probably won't tell him about the fetish or use them in front of him. Gahhh so nervous to even think about this! uhoh.gif

you should use them.. i doubt he'd care

• 3 weeks later...
Brooklyn_Italian_BBW

Not only would I accept my partner's hanky, I'd be very turned on at the fact of him having offered. It's just NICE to be taken care of

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Lol! How did it turn out? PM if you like.

Of course. It would be very lovely, and actually I can't imagine why the question would even arise. When I was a boy, friends habitually lent their hankies to each other. Of course the tendency was for those hanlies to be clean, but the additional intimacy of being partners in the non-legal sense I assume would surely mean that sharing lovely messy hankies would be even better. Yum!

Absolutely. What Count says.

Archived