Sneeze Fetish Forum

Aladdin Request

VividBubbles!

So guys, I just watched the Aladdin movies again and remembered how much I love Aladdin! :wub: So, I looked for any fics for him and found... nothing. :( And now I'm here. So Aladdin anyone? :) Please? I'll even trade if you want something in return! Just give me a list of what you'd like a fic for and I'll give one of them a try! (no anime though, if anyone even replies to this :lol: ) So, yeah. :D

BYE! :bleh:

Oh my gosh so much yes! I could totally write something for this omg!

I would kinda like to do a trade, if you'd care to. If you'd rather not though, I could totally just do it for the hell of it because omg Aladdin :drool:

Oh my gosh so much yes! I could totally write something for this omg!

I would kinda like to do a trade, if you'd care to. If you'd rather not though, I could totally just do it for the hell of it because omg Aladdin :drool:

I could absolutely do a trade! :D Just PM me a list of the fandoms you know and I'll write something for it! :)

I would like a Jasmine fic if that's at all possible.

There are actually a few lovely pictures on this forum featuring Jasmine. But she's not the only pretty girl in the franchise. Are there any artists/writers who remember Sadira from the TV series? Or Genie's girlfriend Eden?

i'm just interested in Al, as there seems to be nothing for him...

I know right! It's so sad. The only thing out there is "Sneeze the Day" and I can barely sit through Genie's sneezes (they're so over-exaggerated and fake) to get to just one of Al's. I can't wait to see what Mobby's going to come up with. :)

• 1 year later...

I would be thankful to you for all eternity if you would do an Aladdin fic! And maybe a jasmine. PLEASE!

Hey, hey, hey! That's not a bad idea! Though, I'm not good at writing sneezefics, I would LOVE to read one!

Hey, hey, hey! That's not a bad idea! Though, I'm not good at writing sneezefics, I would LOVE to read one!

Someone might be able to poke and prod me into writing one... ;)

ALADDIN OH MY GOSH WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA. :drool: I've always loved Aladdin. I love the fact that he needs nothing else except how good he is (in every sense of the word) to win over Jasmine.

Hmm. How so? :whistle:

ALADDIN OH MY GOSH WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA. :drool: I've always loved Aladdin. I love the fact that he needs nothing else except how good he is (in every sense of the word) to win over Jasmine.

Anyone up for a trade? ;3

Ahh gosh I would, but I'm currently focusing all my time on getting accepted into college, soooo I'm not too sure if any work I'd do would be a decent trade. :(

Ahh gosh I would, but I'm currently focusing all my time on getting accepted into college, soooo I'm not too sure if any work I'd do would be a decent trade. :(

I have a lot of stuff going on too, so it doesn't have to be right away. I have plenty of other things to keep me occupied in the meantime.

I have a lot of stuff going on too, so it doesn't have to be right away. I have plenty of other things to keep me occupied in the meantime.

I'll see what I can do. :)

Archived