Sneeze Fetish Forum

Imagination VS pr0n

VoOs

I'd say I have a pretty vivid imagination. Sometimes too much so. :laugh: One of my favourite things to do when I want to relax is to just put some inspirational music on and fly off on the wings of a daydream. The thing is, I practically never daydream or fantazise about fetishy scenarios. When I want to indulge in the fetish, I read fics or listen to recordings. It has to come from the outside, if you know what I mean? It's not enough if it's just all in my head. Even if I'm, ahem, desperate and there's no fetish material available to me, I will replay one of my favourite fics in my mind rather than just creating something new from scratch.

The same thing goes for writing, and creating art. I obviously like doing the latter every once in a while, and I might write a short fetish story once a year or so. But creating my own stories and art doesn't turn me on. I certainly enjoy it, or else I wouldn't do it, but it's definitely not sexually charged in the way other people's material is. Reading what others have written is sexy - writing stuff myself is not. I don't know, it's almost like being turned on by my own material would be the same as being aroused by the sight of my own naked body or something. :blink::laugh: I'm not saying this is wrong in any way, mind you, but it just doesn't work for me personally.

So yeah. What do you prefer? Fantasy or pr0n? Or a nice mix of both? And if you are a writer/artist, does your own material turn you on?

This is gonna sound weird... but my material turns me on while it's still in the imagination phase, but it rarely turns me on once it is translated into writing that I then share with others.

Does that make sense?

As for what I prefer it's usually a mixture of both fantasy and "external" things like fics and wavs.

I would say a bit of both. My imagination is vivid enough for me to fantasize about something and become excited by the thought. I can just sit back close my eyes and let my mind wander, allowing me to fantasize about seeing certain people, fictional or not, sneeze. Or partake in one of my other fetishes. But watching a video, reading a story, or listening to a recording helps move things along quicker. Whether it is sneeze related or related to one of my other unnamed fetishes. That's the best way I can answer that question. I am a bit of both, fantasy and pr0n, both work quite well when it comes to indulging in my fetish. As for preference, sometimes I prefer the pr0n over fantasy, and other times it is the other way around.

In truth I do my best writing when I am slightly aroused, I don't know why but it works for me. Most likely because I am fantasizing about it as I write it. I see what is happening in my mind as I type the story out. Obviously I can't draw but I do commission other artist to draw my ideas for me. Most the ideas I come up with are created when I am aroused.

I hope that answers your question.

Before I discovered the videos on youtube and eventually the forum, my imagination was all I had. I would get home and replay the situations and have really precise sneeze memories. Now I find that I use material more which makes me over-exposed to an extent. I still love to imagine myself in scenarios but it really depends what mood I'm in so usually a bit of both. I use my imagination to write fics and things and they turn me on to an extent because I know what I like but otherwise I'm a really big fan of other people's work too. So yes I'd say both :)

Fantasy can be enough sometimes, plus sometimes I just can't be arsed searching for something to read/watch. But pr0n does do more for me than my imagination alone, when I can be bothered. Also, my imaginings can be a lot more vivid if I've recently perused some fetishy material, then the sounds, images or scenarios are still in my head. Writing, reading or imaging my own stories does turn me on- they are pretty much written to appeal specifically to my own preferences, with the hopes that some other people are into that too. But I never get turned on by myself sneezing, that would be completely different for me. Like getting turned on by looking in the mirror.

I enjoy a mix of both. Usually, my imagination is enough for me, but I may occasionally turn to fetish pr0nz if I'm being exceptionally lazy, and even then, it'll only be a wav or two.

As far as getting turned on by my own writings...it depends which OC is sneezing, really. If it's one of my OCs which are an extension of myself (i.e the one I'm using in the Open RP that Megacycle started earlier), then it does literally nothing for me. If it's an OC that i've either stolen from my fiancé, or based said character on some of his traits, then it definately turns me on.

I partly agree with what Skiffy said in the sense that my fics are often tailored to my own kinks within the fetish (if that makes any sense). I can get as easily turned on writing a scenario as I can imagining one. However, when I'm actually writing one of these scenarios down, there's always the attached awkwardness I feel, which is likely a result of putting my fantasies into words.

Hmm this is a tough one but I'd say imagination for me. Although it's not really imagination it's more replaying senarios I liked in real life over and over again in my head and occasionally throwing in a twist to make it even better.

I find a healthy mix of both usually does the trick :D In my pre-internet days, fantasy was all I had but now I find that mixing the fantasy and 'reality' can make for a more satisfying appreciation of the fetish!

I'll agree with most in saying a little of both too! Usually I start imagining stuff, then go to the forum/YouTube for some more 'reality' stuff, and when I listen to .wavs, I usually imagine a scenario/person.

And Anony...I totally get what you're saying! When I'm coming up with an idea for a fic, I'm a mess, but when I end up writing it, it's just writing!

This is gonna sound weird... but my material turns me on while it's still in the imagination phase, but it rarely turns me on once it is translated into writing that I then share with others.

Does that make sense?

It does, at least for me since the same things happen to me.

In fact, if I don't masturbate at least once while putting the pieces of story together in my head, I won't write it down. :lol:

Like most people, I go for a mix of both. Purely fantasy is usually easier (I can move the computer to my room, but I rarely do), but every now and again I'll listen to a few youtube videos and let my imagination go, you know? I find it really interesting how other people here work differently, unable to really get things going from purely their own work, or from their own sneezes, or whatever.

And yes, I can be... affected... by my own writing. It's kind of sad, because the only stuff I'm ever really motivated to write is fetishy stuff, yet because it's fetishy stuff I can never finish writing it. I always get distracted halfway through, and then once that's passed I don't have as much interest in the story. (I'm trying to be vague enough to be okay for the general boards, so I'm sorry if that wasn't explained very clearly.) I can only write because I'm interested, but I'm usually too interested so I can never finish! XD Ah well.

fortunately, fetish scenarios are pretty much 99% of all my daydreams, and I daydream about 99% of the day...and night. I enjoy my own personal material (as in the 2, 549 pg Bieber fic that is for my own enjoyment) and videos and, of course, other people's work. But I can imagine my own or replay others' stories. All depends :)

Archived