Sneeze Fetish Forum

Adorable TA and sneezy conversation

SneezeyLove

Yesterday in one of my discussion sections, we were doing an activity where everybody had to stand up and move around, so it got pretty loud. At some point in the middle of everything, our TA, a short Asian woman with shoulder length black hair and big, dark brown eyes, sneezed a very loud, very high pitched, totally ADORABLE sneeze! It was like, "atSHEEWWW" with the end of the sneeze being the loudest and most drawn out. Some people ignored her and others muttered bless yous, but one girl standing near me half-shouted, "That was adorable!" Needless to say, I was looking between her and the TA in surprise, and wondering how the TA was going to respond. She got really embarrassed at being so loud and at the girl's comment, and said, "Sorry... I didn't mean to be so loud." It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Ever.

Today I had astronomy lab (which involves sitting at a computer with my lab partners, working with a program that simulates the sky.) Towards the end of the class, one of my lab partners (medium height, short, straight brown hair, and a very straight nose - I'll call her H) put her hand to her face and said, "I'm going to sneeze." Then she waited. I wasn't really sure what to do (look at her? say something? ignore her and keep working?) but my other lab partner, A, was looking at her. A looked like she was obviously deciding whether or not to say something, and finally said, "I don't want to jinx you." Which was not the response I was expecting. Then H sighed and said, "Nope, it's passed. I hate that." "Look at a light," A suggested. H did, but nothing happened. "I don't know if that's actually supposed to help you sneeze or not," she said. "I know," A agreed, "People say all kinds of stuff. Like you're supposed to say watermelon." "Or cantaloupe," H added. Finally, I spoke up. "Or pineapple." We all laughed, and then went back to the lab. It was an...interesting conversation to say the least!

Cool observations! The school year is just beginning, so hopefully you will have many more experiences like that!

I was just thinking, if I knew that stuff was going to happen in advance, I probably would have gone to class more often... biggrinsmiley.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Archived