Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trade? Sherlock? Anyone?

VoOs

Ahh, here we are again.

There have been several wonderful BBC Sherlock fics floating around the Story Board recently, but I am a greedy (and from withdrawal increasingly insane) Sherlockian who's looking to fill the gaping hole in her soul with pr0n while waiting for series 3, so -

I propose a trade. I draw. Art for art, or art for fiction. I'm okay with drawing any gender in any scenario, and I'm getting more and more into drawing comics, so just tell me what you'd like to see and I'll do my best.

I'll probably ask for allergic Sherlock in return. Shocking, I know. bleh.gif

Interested? Reply in this topic or throw me a PM!

Thank you for your time. *salutes*

I totally know where you're coming from, the wait for series 3 is killing me!

I'd be happy to write a fic for you! Are there any paticular scenarios or subjects you'd like me to include? biggrinsmiley.gif

If you don't think my drawings suck and don't mind waiting oh, say, four months for me to actually finish my half of the trade then I'd like to trade arts!

Just kidding... sort of. Probably more like a month or two. I need to finish my extremely belated half of a spoider trade and then I'm good to go.

Thank you for your offer, MaiMai and Anony!

I already got a trade for now, but when that's done I'll come back and bump this thread to see if you guys are still interested, okay? Especially for your sake, MaiMai, since you're still being validated and I can't PM you yet. :) But I'd love to do a trade with you too. ^^

I totally know where you're coming from, the wait for series 3 is killing me!

I'd be happy to write a fic for you! Are there any paticular scenarios or subjects you'd like me to include? biggrinsmiley.gif

I'm done with my part of my first trade, so I'm ready for a new one!

You remember that line Sherlock says in The Reichenbach Fall - "You can put back anything but dust. Dust is eloquent"? Yeah. I have to admit, that always made my mind wander into fetish land. laughing.gif Sooo... a little ficclet inspired by that line, perhaps? Sherlock and John could be investigating a crime scene or following a clue that leads them to a dusty old theatre or something of the like. Or anything, really, as long as the dust gets to show off some of its eloquence. innocent.gif

Now tell me: what would you like me to draw for you in return? happy.png

Sure, I'll get right on it! Should have it up in a few days!

As for the art...um...I'm really not sure! Sherlock and John at a crime scene in the snow or something and Sherlock getting a cold and John being all sweet and giving him his scarf or coat or something..... I know it's totally predictable but something like that would be lovely! smile.png

Sure, I'll get right on it! Should have it up in a few days!

As for the art...um...I'm really not sure! Sherlock and John at a crime scene in the snow or something and Sherlock getting a cold and John being all sweet and giving him his scarf or coat or something..... I know it's totally predictable but something like that would be lovely! smile.png

Ill Sherlock + concerned John + snow. Got it. :D

School might get in the way for a while, but I'll try to get it done as soon as I can. ^^

Is there a queue? Am I too new to get in the queue if there is one?

There's no such thing as 'too new'!

If you're still interested in a trade once I've finished with MaiMai's, I'll let you know, alright? :yes:

Spread the Sherlock love. <3

Enough room on the band wagon for one more? When you're open to a new trade I'd do Sherlock with you~. ^^

Excellent. :laugh: The more the merrier!

• 2 weeks later...

Done and done!

^^;

I'm interested in writing something if you're up for another trade. Any specific scenarios you like that haven't been done for you already?

Do you happen to draw John in his infamous red pants? Have you seen that on Tumblr?

I'm interested in writing something if you're up for another trade. Any specific scenarios you like that haven't been done for you already?

Do you happen to draw John in his infamous red pants? Have you seen that on Tumblr?

Bwahaha! As a Tumblrite, how can I NOT have seen that? :rofl: Silly, silly fanon. But to answer your question: No. No, I don't draw him in red, but like I stated in my original post: I'm okay with drawing any character in any scenario. So if that's what you'd like to see... :innocent:

You'll have to get in line, though. I have two other trades to tend to before I can start with yours. :>

Hoorayyyy :]

Hoorayyyy indeed!

I'm ready for another! What do you want to see? :>

If you could please draw a bit of this scene that I wrote:

When the doorbell went off, Molly Hooper closed the book she was reading. As she passed through the kitchen she set it down on the countertop, wondering who her visitor was. Sherlock usually texted when he needed something. She opened her door, only to find Jim Moriarty on her stoop. His hair, usually slicked into perfect place, was fuzzed up and messy. Deep black circles spread across his cheeks, beneath his eyes. He stood with less than excellent posture, slumped over ever so slightly forward and to the side. Molly’s eyes widened at the sight of him.

“Jim, you look like hell.” she said, concerned.

“I feel like hell.” he admitted, “I just-”

He paused, cutting himself off, inhaling deeply and raising a plain off-white handkerchief to his face.

“Eaht-Chuhh! … EHH’TCH!”

He wiped his nose with the cloth and sniffled, before finishing his sentence, “I just thought that since you did so good a job last time, that you wouldn’t mind fixing me up once again, Molls.”

I think I would love you forever.

Is there any particular scenario you'd like your sexy sniffly Mr Holmes in? And does it matter what all he is allergic to? Also would you like it to be from his perspective, or from someone else's?

If you could please draw a bit of this scene that I wrote:

When the doorbell went off, Molly Hooper closed the book she was reading. As she passed through the kitchen she set it down on the countertop, wondering who her visitor was. Sherlock usually texted when he needed something. She opened her door, only to find Jim Moriarty on her stoop. His hair, usually slicked into perfect place, was fuzzed up and messy. Deep black circles spread across his cheeks, beneath his eyes. He stood with less than excellent posture, slumped over ever so slightly forward and to the side. Molly’s eyes widened at the sight of him.

“Jim, you look like hell.” she said, concerned.

“I feel like hell.” he admitted, “I just-”

He paused, cutting himself off, inhaling deeply and raising a plain off-white handkerchief to his face.

“Eaht-Chuhh! … EHH’TCH!”

He wiped his nose with the cloth and sniffled, before finishing his sentence, “I just thought that since you did so good a job last time, that you wouldn’t mind fixing me up once again, Molls.”

I think I would love you forever.

Is there any particular scenario you'd like your sexy sniffly Mr Holmes in? And does it matter what all he is allergic to? Also would you like it to be from his perspective, or from someone else's?

Ooh! You want me to draw Jim and Molly? Why, it will be my absolute pleasure to do so. :twisted: I've always wanted to illustrate something from a fic.

And as for what scenario I'd like to see... Hm. This time, I think I'd like to see a long struggle -not- to sneeze. I'm very much into the itchy nose/nose-rubbing part of allergies, as well as stifling, so, yeah... Mr Holmes trying to stave off a fit for whatever reason, perhaps while waiting for/sneaking on/hiding from a suspect, or just because he really needs to focus on something else at that moment. Something like that would be heavenly.

What kind of allergen doesn't really matter, but I'll suggest perfume allergies anyway, just because that's something I haven't seen yet. *laugh*

And a fic from Sherlock's perspective would be lovely. <3

FANTASTIC. I think I can manage that.

Hmm. If I'm not quite intelligent enough to get into sherlock's head would it be okay if it were from someone else's? I am definitely going to go for his perspective, but if it starts breaking character too much I may have to write it from another POV (unless you're okay with that. I prefer to write accurately but some ppl are whatevs about it.) Opinion?

FANTASTIC. I think I can manage that.

Hmm. If I'm not quite intelligent enough to get into sherlock's head would it be okay if it were from someone else's? I am definitely going to go for his perspective, but if it starts breaking character too much I may have to write it from another POV (unless you're okay with that. I prefer to write accurately but some ppl are whatevs about it.) Opinion?

Oh, please write from whatever perspective you feel the most comfortable with.:yes: I really don't mind either way. Sherlock's head -is- a rather intimidating place to try to get into. I sure wouldn't dare to attempt it. :laugh:

Excellent! I will write you a nice fiction. What an excellent trade this is going to be. :]

Oh, I should probably let you know: I go through like a three-draft process, so it may be a little bit before it's complete. Feel free to go ahead with other trades while you wait, I won't mind. :)

Oh, I should probably let you know: I go through like a three-draft process, so it may be a little bit before it's complete. Feel free to go ahead with other trades while you wait, I won't mind. smile.png

No worries, take all the time you need. :yes: I prefer not to start on a new trade before I've completed my part, at least, and that probably won't be until next week, so... Let's just take it easy and enjoy the trade. ^^

Okay :]

Now this is an important question: do you want your Jim as "Jim from IT", in a slightly too tight t-shirt and gay underwear, or do you want him dressed in his Westwood? Or maybe something in-between, more casual?

What can I say? Men's clothing. It's Serious Business. :innocent:

Archived