Sneeze Fetish Forum

What hankies do you like the most?

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

Just wondering,

do any of you guys have hankie preferences?:

eg. mens-plaid or white or plain colour, etc.

ladies-lace, floral, plain colour, etc.

or even childrens- teddybears, etc.

personally, i prefer plain white mens, but would like to buy some plaid, and others (maybe even womens or kids ones) just for when i have a bad cold as i am semi-allergic to tissues

I prefer plaids and patterns for everyday use. I'll carry a white hankie if I'm wearing a suit (which is rare), or if I have a really bad cold as I have some extra large and absorbant white hankies (they're very soft too).

Bordered handkerchiefs are my favourite, and out of my collection, these are the largest number.

If you see someone from afar wiping or blowing their nose on something plain white, you can't tell if it's a tissue or a handkerchief, unless it's large of course, but there is no mistaking a bordered hankie. I guess there is no mistaking a patterned one either but as has been pointed to me, some patterned hankies can look like tea-towels.

Love feminine ladys hankies, floral or patterned or even soft cotton small plain ones, also childrens cute hanies , yes with teddys on etc lol have a collection of them.

Love feminine ladys hankies, floral or patterned or even soft cotton small plain ones, also childrens cute hanies , yes with teddys on etc lol have a collection of them.

I have to add, though very rarely seen - like to see when a lady uses childrens hankies to blow there noses on!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived