Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Rise of the Guardians" Request

Bongo

I just got back from watching "Rise of the Guardians," and I already want to see it again. It was funny, moving, and well done on every level. I loved all the characters, but the one I fell in love with (and thus want to see suffer) is Jack Frost.

I mean, even the fairies swoon over him.

He is constantly angst-ridden and feels like he doesn't fit in with the guardians, which I am sure Bunny helps with. Plus, he brings ice with him wherever he goes. He even made a baby tooth sneeze because he is so cold.

So I would love to see a fic about him. I'll even lower myself to guilting. I am the only one who didn't get their secret santa fic last year. So you can make it up to me this year!

Please watsup.gif

OMGOSH I SECOND THIS!!!! XDDD I just saw it, and... Jack. wub.png hehe happy.png

...Actually, I may dip into this fandom myself. smile.png I have been playing around with ideas in my head ever since I saw it last week, so... we shall see. biggrin.png

Yes, yes, and YES! I'm all for someone writing a Jack Frost fic as well - mostly because Chris Pine voices him, and heeeello gorgeous. :laugh: There's an interview with Chris Pine where he actually, legitimately sneezes (he's on camera and everything), so if anyone needs to draw inspiration from that let me know! ^_^ I'll be happy to point you in the direction of the interview. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Where is this lovely interview? I'm loaded with work right now and will be having a Secret Santa project soon, but I might try my hand at this. I've only seen it once though and am not real comfortable with the characters though.

Where is this lovely interview? I'm loaded with work right now and will be having a Secret Santa project soon, but I might try my hand at this. I've only seen it once though and am not real comfortable with the characters though.

It's

! The "build-up" starts at 1:25, complete with cute nose twitches. :wub:

That is by far one of the best caught on camera pre sneeziness faces I've ever seen.

Isn't it, though? I'm so glad it was him! tonguesmiley.gif

• 1 month later...

Oh my goodness, I would adore doing this! I'll totally do it! Do you think we could do it as a trade? I donkt mind if you wouldn't want to, I'll still write the Jack Frost fic anyway xP

• 1 year later...

It's

! The "build-up" starts at 1:25, complete with cute nose twitches. wub.png

Do you know how much I love this video?!?!

This emoticon will tell:

surprise.gifsurprise.gifsurprise.gifsurprise.gif

Get the picture? :)

Archived