Sneeze Fetish Forum

Comic of Italy Veneziano (Hetalia)

MidnightCatK

Umm... hi, i'm newer around here and I plan on making my first post soon. I've only been a part of this forum for a few months now, but I've decided I want to start contributing. I am currently drawing a comic of Italy sneezing and I am a little more than half way done with it. I haven't seen any artwork about him, so I decided to do some. I won't say what is making him sneeze because I want it to be a suprise. biggrinsmiley.gif I am hoping to be done with it by the end of the month. I was just wondering if any of you guys would find the idea interesting. Anyways, I want to know what you guys think.

I think I know quite a few people who would be interested in Hetalia fanart. Including myself. :P So yes, by all means please do post it 8DDDD

Wow, thanks guys for all the support!!! i'm almost done with it (I'm currently having artist's block upset.gif ) and i've decided to throw in a little Germany as well. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif You guys have truly inspired me with your work on this site and I think your work is amazing!!!! Please continue to be amazing!!!!!!

Archived