Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where Are We All From?

_Daisy_

A comment that I was reading on another post got me to wondering...how spread out are we?

I, myself, live in Chicago. So...how many of you do I unwittingly pass each day (or at least on occasion)...?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Born UK, Near London, lived about eight years in France when little. High school and university in England. Now live in the Land Down Under.

I am from Zagreb, the capital of Croatia.

Im kind of suprised that there's someone here also from croatia :D Im from Varaždin

South Switzerland near Italy... Planning to move in the USA so I can improve the chances to meet other fetishists! I'm tired to be isolated :(

Born in New York City, raised in NYC, will probably die here too though it's a tad early to be thinking of that.

South Switzerland near Italy... Planning to move in the USA so I can improve the chances to meet other fetishists! I'm tired to be isolated sadsmiley.gif

Your moving just for your fetish! you have a lot on the line there, missy!

Born in New York City, raised in NYC, will probably die here too though it's a tad early to be thinking of that.

I'm in NY too...

:D Awesome! Wouldn't it be so cool if we've actually walked by each other before? :'>

Born, raised and currently living around Chicago (not exactly in Chicago, but very, very, very close). :D

I plan on going to college in another state, though, so that might become a new home for me if I like it enough and can come up with the money to move there.

South Switzerland near Italy... Planning to move in the USA so I can improve the chances to meet other fetishists! I'm tired to be isolated sadsmiley.gif

Your moving just for your fetish! you have a lot on the line there, missy!

Just kidding ;)

I'm in NY too...

biggrin.png Awesome! Wouldn't it be so cool if we've actually walked by each other before? :'>

Maybe we have...New York is so big though, especially the city...

I'm in NY too...

biggrin.png Awesome! Wouldn't it be so cool if we've actually walked by each other before? :'>

True, and I don't get out except to get to school and get home from school. Such is my sad life.

I'm in NY too...

True, and I don't get out except to get to school and get home from school. Such is my sad life.

now I get why you wrote "hibernating in a cave somewhere". lol.

Archived