Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where Are We All From?

_Daisy_

Central/South New Jersey. I live in a relatively small town (at least, my part is small; it's actually quite spread out), and I do live near the iconic Seaside Heights. Which is all you're getting out of me :P

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pinellas County, Florida, USA. I like it here, to be honest, although I've always wanted to see the west, especially the Southwest, California, and Oregon. Anybody from around there?

Pinellas County, Florida, USA. I like it here, to be honest, although I've always wanted to see the west, especially the Southwest, California, and Oregon. Anybody from around there?

I used to live in Clearwater!!

I'm originally from MA but now I live in FL. I'm hoping for some serious scholarship $$$ so I can go back for college. I agree with Emily; it would be so funny if I walked by one of you guys before! :D

I'm from Guildford which is near London in the UK, don't think there is any other fetish members around this part sadly lol

Wow, lot of Jerseyans....um...how did you all hold up from Sandy?

I was all right, my neighbor's huge tree fell in our backyard, but thankfully it didn't hit our house. If it hadn't fallen then, it would have crushed us, so...happysmiley.gif

Up North where we're used to snow. ^_^

(personally however, I don't exactly enjoy this time of year...) :P

From the Green Mountain State. Ben and Jerry's Land. The home of the worlds best cheddar. The place where maple syrup comes from.

Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Not a particularly nice place to be at the moment, but I'm hopefully getting out of here soon enough for University.

In all honesty though, it's not a /terrible/ place on the whole. 90% of the citizens here, including myself, are extremely embarrassed by our recent catapult into the world's spotlight, and the reasons for it.

Hey I have a condo there!!!! I don't live their though. I agree, I love it down there!

Archived