Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where Are We All From?

_Daisy_

Pinellas County, Florida, USA. I like it here, to be honest, although I've always wanted to see the west, especially the Southwest, California, and Oregon. Anybody from around there?

I used to live in Clearwater!!

That's were my condo is!!!! I must've skipped over ur post.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am from North east Pennsylvania ! smile.png

Southern PA. Any other Pennsylvanians out there?

Oh, me. I live in the general vicinity of Pittsburgh.

Ooh so I do have friends nearby! Awesome! I'm in the Lancaster area. :)

Pinellas County, Florida, USA. I like it here, to be honest, although I've always wanted to see the west, especially the Southwest, California, and Oregon. Anybody from around there?

Hey I have a condo there!!!! I don't live their though. I agree, I love it down there!

Only 21, you own a condo in Clearwater and live somewhere else? Must be awesome to be you.

I'm from Guildford which is near London in the UK, don't think there is any other fetish members around this part sadly lol

Sorry to resurrect this post, but you realise that HoL is from Guildford, yes?

I'm from Guildford which is near London in the UK, don't think there is any other fetish members around this part sadly lol

Sorry to resurrect this post, but you realise that HoL is from Guildford, yes?

Oh no i didn't, whoops silly me to assume without checking- thank you very much for pointing that out to me :)

I am in Austin Texas and an actually surprised there's not more of us here. The allergies here are intense.

Austin eh? How do you like living there? I've considered moving there myself. I currently live in Indiana and I hate the winters here. I'm looking to move to a warmer climate and I've heard good things about Austin.

• 10 months later...

Ooh so I do have friends nearby! Awesome! I'm in the Lancaster area. :)

Woohoo Pittsburgh pride! I'm also from the area! It's cool to know there's a few of us in the are! :)

greatestever

Ooh so I do have friends nearby! Awesome! I'm in the Lancaster area. smile.png

Woohoo Pittsburgh pride! I'm also from the area! It's cool to know there's a few of us in the are! smile.png

Fellow Pittsburgher here as well! Must be something in the water

I am in Austin Texas and an actually surprised there's not more of us here. The allergies here are intense.

Austin eh? How do you like living there? I've considered moving there myself. I currently live in Indiana and I hate the winters here. I'm looking to move to a warmer climate and I've heard good things about Austin.

I'm going to spend a year in Austin from August 2014 to July 2015. I just hope it's not too hot. Is it? lol

Archived