Sneeze Fetish Forum

Picture Prompt Fic Meme

Wig_Powder

This is ridiculous, Kim thought, as she walked down the street and tried to ignore yet another person gawking at her, Why did I ever let Ron talk me into this?

To be fair, her boyfriend had meant well. He’d seen how bad her spring allergies could get, and had been trying to come up with solutions that could keep the worst of them at bay while she waited for her allergy medication to kick in. In theory, plugging her nose and breathing through her mouth wasn’t an awful suggestion. But since she couldn’t keep a hand pinching her nose at all times, they needed to look for another solution. Using a clothespin or bag clip made sense…Kim just wished Ron could have found a smaller one, rather than the large, bright blue clip that currently stuck up from her nose like some kind of horn.

She had to admit, though, that her nose wasn’t bothering her quite as much, although it was already feeling a bit sore from being pinched together. But before Kim was willing to call it a success, she needed to give it a major test. Walking outside was all well and good, but what would happen when she was confronted with a lot of pollen? Would it still be effective?

Kim turned the corner and found her testing ground; the park three blocks from her apartment, where nearly all the trees seemed to be in bloom. Walking up to the closest tree, Kim stood underneath it and waited, trying to breathe normally through her mouth so it wouldn’t skew the results.

For a minute or so, everything seemed all right. Then Kim felt a twinge deep in the back of her nose. Before she could do anything about it, she pitched forwards with an involuntary stifle. “NGKK!

The clothespin shifted slightly on her nose, pinching the skin in a new way and making her wince. Kim quickly hurried away from the park, removing the clip as soon as she thought it was safe to do so. She’d have to tell Ron that while it wasn’t an awful idea, there were some kinks that needed to be ironed out.

I've got another double this time: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/young-woman-having-spring-flowers-allergy-72774133?src=oyONynAKmfiIOfo3HFlKMg-4-63 and https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/woman-having-allergy-spring-flowers-isolated-72632602?src=oyONynAKmfiIOfo3HFlKMg-6-56

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wig_Powder

• Likesn

• normandy

• Healer

Eddie cradled the bouquet in his arms as he approached the door. Everything had to go perfectly if Eloisa was going to forgive him for being almost two hours late. 

Her expression was unreadable when she saw him at the door-- neither overjoyed nor angry, but calm and still. "Yes?"

"I'm so sorry," Eddie babbled. "Franklin's wife went into labor early and I had to stay late at work to cover for him. I never would have blown you off if it hadn't been an emergency." He held the flowers out to her, not daring to step closer. "These are for you."

A crease formed between Eloisa's eyebrows and she held up a hand in a signal to stop. "No."

Eddie's heart dropped into his stomach. "No?"

Eloisa shook her head. "N-no..." She twisted away from him and his apology bouquet. Hi'nku hi'nku hi'nku. When she turned back to face him, her eyes looked watery and she sniffled softly, but she seemed able to forestall another barrage of sneezes, for the moment. "You can come in," she said. "The flowers can't."

https://m.shutterstock.com/images/511263940

While Laura and Jim had both heard about the cold viruses hitting their places of work that winter, they hadn't given it much thought. Both of them stayed relatively healthy throughout the year. Two weeks later, though, after they both had to work extra hours due to the shortage of staffs at their jobs, they finally caught the bug going around.

Laura walked around their home with a reddening nose and a bundle of tissues in her hands. "Heh... HAT-CHOO!" 

"It's kind of funny, don't you think?" Jim sniffed as he glanced at her from the couch. "That we both caught a cold at the same time?" 

Laura smiled softly and walked to the couch, sitting next to him. "The only funny thing is you wearing a hat and scarf inside as if it's winter in...," her eyes slowly closed as she raised her tissues to her face again. "Heh... HAT-CHOO!" 

"The only funny thing is the sound of your sneezes," Jim said in amusement before raising his own tissues to his face when a familiar tickle grew. "Heh.. hutsh! hutsh! hutsssh!"

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/young-man-relaxing-on-bed-petting-332955779?src=0AN8UATCI0o9-Wt6fxI_Dw-1-50

• 1 month later...

"Just admit it," Tammy said.

Tommy shook his head determinedly. "I'b fide," he declared. To prove his point, he walked over and stretched out on the bed next to the cat.

"Seriously, you idiot, I'm not going to think less of you because you're allergic to the cat," Tammy replied. "We don't have to adopt a cat, I just thought it would be fun."

"Seriously, darling, it's ok, I dod't bind," he sniffled. "It's dot that bad." He reached out and began to pet the cat's head.

Tammy shook her head. "You are ridiculous," she said.

Tommy tried to grin back at her, but his face twisted instead. His nose scrunched up, his eyes squinched close, and worst of all, he began to hitch: "hehh... hhehhh...hheeehhhhh...." He waved his hand in front of his face desperately as Tammy looked on, one eyebrow raised coolly. 

"HHEEEHHH... HHEEHHHH... HHHEEEEEHEHHHEHHHH...." he panted, one hand on the cat and the other in midair.

"HHHEEHHHAAACHHOOOOO!!!" he finally exploded. His hand was clapped to his nose and he didn't seem in a hurry to move it.

"So," Tammy continued, "what do you think, then? Keep the cat?"

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/woman-get-cold-train-compartment-400629415?src=Zr7wvoPBaPIDNpQq232l8g-1-42

• 3 weeks later...

"Hhhhh Hhhhhh Hehhhh....." Tess fought hard but finally managed to suppress the impending sneeze. It was getting harder and harder for her to do so, but it was a war she fought one battle at a time, and this battle she had won. The past couple of hours have been a growing nightmare for Tess. She knew that a nasty cold has been going around her workplace for the past few days, but she had a lot of work that needed to be done and so she had no choice bot to spend many hours each day closed up in a place that was getting more and more germ filled with each passing day. Tess did everything she could to avoid catching this cold- she drank plenty of water, ate fresh fruit whenever she had the chance and got as much sleep as she could, though it still wasn't nearly as much sleep as she needed, due to all the work she had to do. But alas, as much as she tried, more people succumbed to the sickness everyday, and most of them, who had a lot of work to do as well, had to come to work sick. Some of them were considerate enough to be careful about spreading their germs around, but too many people seemed not to care too much whether or not other people caught their cold.

When Tess got to work that morning it seemed that the cold was still wreaking havoc throughout her work place. Piles of used tissues were visible, overflowing many trash bins and even piling up on some of the tables. The sounds of sneezes, coughs and occasionally some very strong nose blows were like a background music while Tess worked through the day. It was a little past lunch time when Tess started to feel a dryness in the back of her throat, which rapidly evolved into pain, which didn't subside no matter how much water she drank. While her throat was getting dry, a wetness grew inside her nose. At first she tried to sniffle, hoping it would get rid of the wetness, but when her sniffles started to get audible she turned to wiping her nose with napkins. As her nose grew wetter and the constant wiping made it sore, she opened a fresh box of tissues, one she hoped she wouldn't have to use. She tried to avoid showing any signs of sickness by only wiping her nose, but as she became more and more congested she had to blow it every once in a while, in order to breath. By the afternoon, Tess had no doubt that she has caught the cold that was going around. She did her best not to let her growing sickness show, but all she could think of was how badly she wanted to be home in bed.

Tess worked for as long as she could, but her constant battle with her cold symptoms was rapidly taking it's toll and she found it hard to concentrate. Finally, as the sun was starting to set, she decided it was time to go home. She left as quickly as she could, trying not to talk to anyone, fearing that her voice might give away the fact that she was sick, while simultaneously trying to look like she was running away. When she left the building, the strong winds outside caused a tickle to form in the back of her nose. That was when she started trying to hold off her sneezes, an effort she had successfully maintained all the way to the train station. Tess managed to get to the station just in time to board a train that was about to leave the station. She spotted a vacant seat and was about to make her way to it when the tickle in her nose returned with a vengeance. It was so sudden she didn't have time to fight it off and so- "He Tshoo!" she sneezed into her hands, which she barely had the chance to cup over her face. At the corner of her eye, Tess could see a couple of people getting up and leaving the car, but all she cared about at that moment was getting into the vacant seat. When she did, the tickle returned to her nose, even stronger than earlier. "Eshoo, Hea Tshoo!" she cupped her already sneeze- spray filled hands over her face again and sneeze twice. The two women sitting in front of her, as well as the woman sitting next to her, got up and moved to another car. "Hehhh He Shoo!" Tess sneezed again shortly. "Tshoo!" her sneezes were getting more frequent. "He Tshoo!" she was now covering her face with a tissue to catch her constant sneezes. Each time she sneezed more people got up and left the car and before too long Tess had almost the entire car to herself. At that point she felt comfortable enough to wetly blow her nose with the tissue covering her face. She could not wait for the train ride to be over. With her cold worsening so rapidly, she knew that she might not have a choice but to to take a sick day the net day. With luck, she would only need one.

http://elleuk.cdnds.net/16/40/980x490/landscape-1475837548-sneeze.jpg    

Edited by Likesn

For some reason it posted the first paragraph again, so since I can't delete it I thought I would just edit it to say that I think this thread is great :)

Edited by Likesn
  • 4 weeks later...

It was the second to last day of shooting, and Don was starting to get desperate.

He'd had no trouble getting the models to strike convincing poses for the bandage shots. He'd gotten some great frames for the volunteering section. But fully 60% of the clinic's business came from illness - mostly colds, strep, and flu - and the ads wouldn't hit the right market unless there were also photos to draw in the sneezing, sniffling, coughing demographic. Unfortunately, the girls didn't seem to be able to fake a sneeze to save their careers. (Or his.) He was going to have to take matters into his own hands. 

First, he tried blowing pepper into their faces. They looked at him like he had flipped his lid. Next he thought feathers might do the trick, but they just stuck them in their hair instead. He offered them ragweed, cat hair, cut grass, anything he could think of, but nothing seemed to get these girls to sneeze. Finally he called it a day. He was so focused on the problem of getting the models to sneeze, he barely noticed that a light drizzle had begun as he climbed into a cab and headed to his hotel.

The next morning, Don arrived on the set feeling grouchy and hopeless. He hadn't thought of a single new tactic overnight. He resigned himself to photographing the models' terrible fake sneezes and crossed his fingers that the client would blacklist the models rather than the photographer. 

"Models to the set!" he called bleakly. "Let's get this over with." At least the dressers had prepared them properly today, he thought as the three women filed onto the set wrapped warmly in coats and scarves and each clutching a white handkerchief. One even had the hanky pressed to her face already, he observed. Her eyes were a bit red as well, which he thought was overdoing it a bit, but what could it hurt, at this point? Then he looked at the next model. She seemed to be sniffling quite a lot. The third kept dabbing at her nose, which was starting to get pink at the end.

Could it be? he wondered. His spirits began to rise despite himself. Could they all have...

"Hishoo!" sneezed the first of the women. "Ishaa!" went the second. "Chii!" stifled the third.

Colds! He rejoiced. He blessed the gods that had brought him this gift, lifted his camera to his eye, and began to shoot. He snapped frame after frame of sneezing women, until he simply couldn't believe the embarrassment of riches now captured on film.

"Last round!" he shouted as one after another, each woman's breath began to hitch. 

"hhehh" Click. 
"haaahhhhh-" Click.
"HAAAAAAHHHHHH" Click.
"HAAAHHHCHOOOOO!" the three sneezed in unison.

"That's a wrap!" Don called back. Today had been a very good day after all.

-----------

http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/sneezing-due-to-flu-during-a-break-in-a-cafe-gm488787076-74362767

• 1 month later...

Wendy got her sandwich and coffee and looked around the café, her heart sinking when she realized there were no empty tables. As much as she’d rather stay inside and keep warm, though, she only had an hour for lunch, and she didn’t have time to wait for a space to open up. Zipping her coat up as tight as she could, she carried her meal outside.

The blast of cold air that hit her in the face as soon as she opened the door caused her nose to start running and a tickle to form deep in her nose, warning of an impending sneeze. Heeding the warning, Wendy set her food on the nearest table, sat down, and withdrew a tissue. She had just enough time to move her sandwich a little closer before the sneeze finally struck. “Hit-chmmpf!

Wendy sighed, sniffed, and rubbed at her nose. She knew she should look on the bright side; she only caught one cold every winter, and catching it now meant she was getting it out of the way early. But it was hard to be positive when you were cold, stuffed up, and—“Ishhhk!”—sneezy.

Picking up her cup, Wendy wrapped both hands around it, trying to absorb as much warmth as possible. At the same time, she held her nose over the coffee, inhaling the steam in the hopes that it would clear her sinuses long enough for her to actually taste her lunch. All it seemed to do was make her nose tickle again, and she quickly exchanged the cup for the tissue. “Epkshh!

Wiping her nose, she checked her watch. She had about twenty minutes left before she had to head to the office. Shrugging, she grabbed for the sandwich. Even if she couldn’t taste it, it was best to get a move on. Besides, the sooner she finished, the sooner she could warm up.

My picture: http://www.sciencephoto.com/media/263897/view

• 2 weeks later...

I already posted this in the original story section but it was meant for this post first! Here is it. 

Hannah sniffed for what felt like the hundredth time as she dusted the living room. Of course, her in-laws called her partner twenty minutes ago informing that they were in the neighborhood and going to stop by for lunch. It immediately sent unregulated stress through Hannah’s nerves and she started to dust as soon as her partner told her. 

“Hann, you don’t have to do this,” her partner said, watching Hannah from the doorway as she dusted. “It’s just lunch. 

“You seem to forget every time,” Hannah straightened from the coffee table, the feather duster in one hand and the other under her nose. “It’s never just anything with them. If this place isn’t spotless then…”

“Then what?” her partner asked, walking into the room. “If they give you hell, you know I’ll back you up.”

Hannah turned to face her partner, her red, irritated eyes already watering as she tried to keep her wavering voice steady. “You… you know I... ,” another sniff. “Appreciate that but it never works… ou… heh… heh.. Heh!” Hannah’s eyes closed as her head tilted back for a moment before she snapped forward. “Hah-SHHH! Et-CHH! HEH-iiSCHH!

Her partner frowned as Hannah sneezed, involuntarily shaking the feather duster getting more dust into the air every time. They’d seen this before countless times, Hannah’s allergies were a force to be reckoned with, and they knew it needed to be dealt with before she was in too much misery. 

They walked closer then put a hand on Hannah to steady her, taking the feather duster away. After a couple more sneezes, Hannah sniffed and glanced at them with her quivering nose and teary eyes. “Alright, I’ll dust and you get cleaned up, okay? I’ll handle my parents when they get here.”

“Okay, if you,” Hannah cupped a hand around her mouth as her eyes squeezed shut. “Eh-ISHMmmph! HEH-gNTXH!” she sniffed again but her nose still wiggled. “Insist.”

Her partner smiled. “I do.”

“Thank you.”Hannah’s shoulders relaxed as she returned the smile. She gave them a quick kiss then headed out of the small living room, her sneezes echoing against the walls as she walked to their bedroom. “HaARRSSHHH! AEERSSHHHoo! Heh.. heh! HAAAH-KSHEW!

~~~~

picture: http://dogsaholic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Dog-that-wont-make-you-sick.jpg

Edited by tenderwarrior
  • 2 months later...

I'll leave you a comment on your fic over in the "Original Stories" section shortly, but I hope you enjoy this fic in the meantime.

Hal walked out to get the paper, looking around with a faint smile. It was shaping up to be a lovely day; clear blue sky, bright sunshine that made the grass seem to glow, and a crisp temperature that promised to warm up to a comfortable 70 degrees. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath, the better to enjoy the morning air.

Halfway through his inhale, the faint sting of the cool air was replaced by a sharp, insistent tickle, and Hal had to quickly grope for the tissues he kept in his bathrobe pocket (he liked to be prepared for cold and flu season). “HERSHHH!!

With a thick sniff, he opened his eyes, and was unable to repress a groan when he saw the reason for his unexpected sneeze. A blond, curly haired dog was standing a few inches away from him, panting and wagging its tail. “Shoo!” Hal said, waving a hand, “Get a…ah…ARSHHH!!

“Bea!” A man came running up the sidewalk, clutching a leash and collar. The dog immediately turned at the sound of its name and trotted over to the man, who bent down and attached the collar, gently scolding the dog all the while. Only when the dog was safely leashed did the man look over at Hal. “Sorry about that. She’s always excited for her walks, and sometimes doesn’t wait for me to put on her collar. I hope she didn’t bother you too much.”

Hal rubbed his nose pointedly with the tissue, hoping the man would get the hint. He did seem to wince a bit, but said nothing, instead tugging Bea further down the sidewalk. Hal, meanwhile, grabbed his paper and returned inside. He just hoped this wouldn’t be a regular occurrence.

My picture: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/pretty-blond-white-female-sitting-on-110266625

(Haven't done any fetish-based writing in years, so this is probably not great, but here goes.)

There were a number of thoughts running through Carol's head as she pulled the blanket over her top, ripped another tissue out of the box, and let the intensifying itch burning at the back of her nose, slowly transform into a loud "Hih-YIISHIEW!"

The main thought was that even this was significantly better than the other plans she was meant to endure today. Fine, lying around on a couch, sneezing every five minutes, and generally feeling like trash, wasn't exactly a charming way to spend a Wednesday afternoon. Carol could easily fifty things that she would rather be doing than-- tha-- hah-hang on...

Carol grabbed the same tissue, and unfolded it at the back, pulling it around her nose, and letting out another "ah...hah-YEH-- ...ISHIEW! ah-ASHIEW! Heh-KT'CHEW!" Gripping the tissue tightly around her nose on the last one was a mistake. She was left momentarily dazed, and completely lost her train of thought. She made an unsuccessful attempt to blow her nose, and tossed the tissue to one side.

You know, the sneezes were at least starting to ease up a bit, actually, and Carol was really starting to think that- Oh, shit, here comes another one. "Heh-ISHIEW!" She groaned and sniffled, and rolled back onto the sofa to catch her breath.

My disciplinary hearing would have been about now.

She stared up at the ceiling. Maybe she shouldn't have rescheduled. If they'd fired her, she could have just threatened to breathe on them for her job back. Though, there was only a very temporary bargaining power in that. At best she could have hung around reception all year, and received the constant supply of germs travelling through the office necessary to hold leverage over her management. They'd probably just still fire her, though. Good thing it's next week instead, she supposed.

She was feeling another sneeze coming on, and sat back up, the blanket falling down to her waist. She pulled a fresh tissue out and attempted to blow her nose again, hoping it would fend off the tickle. It did not. As Carol found herself barely able to catch her breath in the midst of a prolonged sneezing fit, she was at least able to take solace in the fact that, this week, she was not fired. Just ill. Just, really fucking ill and miserable. It was almost worth it.

-----

Hope that's alright!

Would I be able to put two, to be used in one story? Was hoping somebody could use both of these characters: (https://www.istockphoto.com/gb/video/young-girl-in-a-home-dressing-gown-sneezes-and-wipes-his-nose-with-a-handkerchief-on-gm871327338-145522135) and (https://www.istockphoto.com/gb/photo/too-many-sneezes-are-interrupting-her-way-towards-success-gm667855234-121936403), and try and bridge a story between them both.

St. Louis

Marisa pulled another tissue from the box. It was only a matter of time before she would need it. In the last two days, she’d used up a forest’s worth, between the runny drips and the way her head kept filling back up no matter how often she blew her nose, and the near-constant tickle that promised sneeze after sneeze after sneeze. 

Oh, yes. Here it was, right on schedule. Her eyelids fluttered closed and a furrow formed between her brows as she drew a deep breath in preparation for what was to come. It had been nearly a minute since her last sneeze, and that wouldn’t do at all.

hai... HAisschiew!

As her face pitched forward into the waiting tissue, Marisa segued into another fruitless blow. At least her nose was satisfied for the next ten seconds. Oh, this cold was dreadful. The one silver lining to her days of misery on the couch was that Anabel was out of town on business until Friday, and thus might avoid catching this plague. With any luck, by the time Anabel came home, Marisa would be well again, and they could kiss without fear of contagion.

Marisa thought about texting Anabel, but refrained. Her only topic of conversation would be how ill she felt, and Anabel would only worry. She missed her fiancée, of course, but it was much better if Anabel never knew she was sick.

Meanwhile, in Chicago...

“Excuse me for a moment,” Anabel gasped, for what had to be the fifth time that hour. The design team waited with implacable faces as Anabel raised a tissue to her face, poised to catch her sneeze, if it ever came out. Odds were that this was yet another in an afternoon-long chain of teasing, hitchy breaths that led nowhere. 

Ah... heh-heh-heh... 

Anabel sighed and lowered her hands again, blinking her watery eyes as she sniffed in frustration. “Sorry for the interruption,” she told the team. “Please continue.”

But her mind remained on her itchy nose. She had no idea what had gotten into her. Perhaps something in the Illinois environment disagreed with her. She’d never had allergies before, but she supposed there was a first time for everything. 

Beset by a resurgence of the tickle, she squeezed her eyes shut and held up a finger to pause the colleague who was talking.

heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-HAessch-essch-essch

Anabel’s unrelenting tickle finally abated as she buries her nose into the so-patient tissue that had been standing by, but her relief was physical only, accompanied by a cool sense of dread.

After her meeting was over, she retreated to the bathroom and called Marisa.

”Hey.” Marisa sounded so far away, Anabel nearly cried.

”I—“ But before Anabel could begin her thought, her nose started up again, as it always did when she was getting a cold. “Oh, damn it— heh-HAeesch HAeesch

Oh, baby,” Marisa said, and now she sounded like she was crying. “You’re getting my c— haISSHI!”

~~

and my photo prompt is: 

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/sick-young-attractive-woman-handkerchief-has-635835614?src=NKzS-MkleDY_WLNI5WTVEA-1-29

I always like seeing this thread up and running.

"Huuuu Hu Et Shhhhhhoo!" Shelby sneezed into a tissue, as she had been doing for countless times that day.

"Bless you Shelby, again" said Kate, who was sitting to her left.

"Are you sure we should be doing this right now?" Miguel, sitting to her right, was starting to get a little concerned.

"Of course, Biguel. You kdow how ibportadt this presedtatiod is. We deed to bake sure we are ready" Shelby said before giving a gurgly blow into this tissue she was holding.

"Seriously though- you should be in bed" said Kate.

"It's just a Hu It Shoo! cold" said Shelby.

"Watch where you spray!!" called out Kate, who felt droplets of Shelby's sneeze hitting her.

"If you're not careful, this could turn into more than just a cold" said Miguel.

"Not to mention you're probably contagious and can get over people, say- your co workers, sick" added Kate.

"Cobe od you guys, we deed to get this dode. We have beed workig od this presedtatiod for bodths. Everythig has to be pe..... per..... At Shoo! perfect".

"Kate and I can do this just fine on our own" said Miguel.

"Yeah, we've been over this presentation a hundred times already. We know it by heart and we can split your part between the two of us" said Kate.

"But this is by presedtatiod as well. I should be there with you. We should do it together, like we practiced" said Shelby.

"Ideally, we would have, but it doesn't look like you're gonna get over this cold in time" said Miguel.

"I cad just take sobe drugs add pull through" said Shelby.

"Are you serious? You can't even make it two minutes without"

"Hut Shoo"!

"sneezing" said Kate.

"And with your face all red you hardly look representative " Miguel added.

"Thed I'll just put sobe bake- up od, it's do big deal" said Shelby.

"It time you face the facts- you're just too sick to do the presentation" said Kate.

"But I.... I..... Ha Ut Shoo!" sneezed Shelby.

"'But' nothing, Shelby. Go home. Now" said Miguel. Too sick and tired to keep arguing, Shelby complied.

"So I heard the presedtatiod wedt really well" said Shelby. Two days after her co- workers sent her home sick, she was lying in bed, her red nose still full of a cold, and talking to them on Skype. The two of them were currently at Kate's apartment.

"He Etshoo! Ugh! I hate you Shelby" said Kate after sneezing into a tissue.

"Bless you" Miguel told Kate as he fed her soup.

"I'b sorry you caught by cold Kate, but at least it odly happeded after the Hu It Shoo! presedtatiod" said Shelby, turning away from her screen to sneeze.

"Yeah, but odly just after. I started feelig the tickle id by dose while we were doig the presedtatiod, but I sobehow badaged to fight it undtil we were dode" said Kate.

"We barely had time to answer questions before Kate had to run away and start sneezing her head off" said Miguel.

"He Etshoo, He Etsh, Et Shoo!" sneezed Kate.

"Like that, only a lot more" said Miguel and smiled.

"Shut up Biguel! If it wered't for your perfect ibbude systeb you would've beed a sdeezy bess Ha E Tshoo! like be" said Kate.

"Hu Tshoo!" sneezed Shelby.

"Add Shelby" Kate added before taking a fresh tissue and blowing her nose wetly.

"What? It's not my fault I never get sick" said Miguel.

And now for my picture (or video, to be more precise):

https://www.videoblocks.com/video/cute-young-woman-sick-in-bed-sneezing-very-strong-slow-motion-hi2iplai-j5swcnef

• 2 months later...

Nahal slowly inched her way up into a sitting position, resisting the urge to groan as she did so. She hadn’t had a cold in quite a while, but it seemed like her body was making up for it now. It sometimes felt like it hurt to think, and when she finally did gather up enough energy to do something, it was like she was moving through molasses. It had been a good idea to call in sick; she couldn’t imagine getting any work done in this state.

Once she’d settled herself into a position she was relatively comfortable in, she rested her head against the wall, planning to take a minute or two before she tried reaching for her water bottle. After only a few seconds, however, she felt some of the congestion in her nose shift due to the elevation of her head, accompanied by a small but gradually increasing tickle. Frustrated, Nahal started to reach for one of the many tissues scattered across her bed, but her energy was so low that her fingers had barely grazed one of them before the need to sneeze was too great, and she had to bring her hands up to her face to contain the mess instead.

Heh…hehhh…Hehhsshhhhh!

Even Nahal’s sneeze seemed to be unnecessarily drawn out, though there was enough force behind it that it threw her forward and tossed most of her hair into her face. Letting out a combination of a gasp and a groan, Nahal slowly groped around for the tissue box, hoping she’d be able to clean off her hands before another sneeze crept up on her. The way things had been going today, though, she had her doubts.

Got another double this time: https://image1.masterfile.com/em_w/01/08/39/700-01083992w.jpg and https://image1.masterfile.com/em_w/01/08/39/700-01083991w.jpg.

“Oh, they’re beautiful,” Lisa sighed, feeling her mouth melting into one of the dopey smiles that had grown so easy since meeting him. She took the bouquet in one hand and held it to her face for a deep sniff. The scent was heady, intoxicating.

And... itchy?

ha-eyHOO

Robbie startled. “Oh, no. I didn’t know you were allergic.”

Lisa sniffled. “Neither did I,” she said, breath starting to hitch up in preparation for another explosive yeeh-HOO! “I don’t think anyone’s ever given me flowers before.”

Robbie reached for the bouquet. “I won’t do it again, now that I know it makes you sneeze.”

Lisa pulled the flowers away. “Don’t you dare! I want to keep them for-forev— ah-he-SHOO!”

Robie smiled, finally looking less stricken with guilt. “Bless you, you lunatic.”

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/allergy-woman-167927174?src=kshUGc9sBUAOTgSdKiJvqg-1-6

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2018 at 10:52 PM, queenie said:

Lol just realizing now that the person before this one also named their person Lisa. :P  

Lisa dreaded the thought of dusting her apartment but the thick layer of dust on everything told her that it was time.

The mere presence of it was already filling her sinuses with a dull buzzing irritation, as she warily approached the book shelf, her first stop in her cleaning escapade.

Her rag held out in front of her as if trying to shield herself from the microscopic irritants, armed with a box of tissues at her side, she got to work doing her best not to kick up too much dust into the air.

Thought the dust didn’t seem to realize that because not long after she started the air was filled with a large cloud of dust, and she could already feel her eyes water and itch as the membranes in her nostrils swelled.

Soon her mouth hung open slightly as she was no longer able to breath through her nose, despite the teasing tickle that managed to worm its way into her packed sinuses making her breath hitch steadily every now and again.

Wrinkling her nose, Lisa sniffled wondering how her nose could feel packed solid yet also run mercilessly.

She was almost finished with the bookshelf when the tickle in her nose escalated, and her breath hitched wildly,” Hih’hahih” Consuming her thoughts, as she raise her hand to cover the explosive fit of sneezes that was sure to come completely forgetting about the dusty rag in her hand.

“Hah’ESHieew!!!” But it was too late the poor girl had already buried her pink nose into the dusty folds, sneezing her head off,” Hih’ihkishiii Hah’pshiiii Harushiii.” It felt like the fit would never end, as her poor girl sniffling somehow packing even more dust into her sensitive twitching nostrils.

Finally she was able to pull the rag away from her now red nose, snagging a handful of tissue burring her nose into the fold continuing her fit,” Hushhhiiii Harushiiii Hashiiiiii.”

It had been nearly thirty minutes before Lisa could even get enough air into her lungs to blow her nose properly, desperate to rid herself of the itchy little irritants plaguing her nose.

Lisa flopped back laying on the carpeted floor, breathing heavily as it seem the fit had finally decided to let up a little, her eyes red and streaming.

“I wodder if I cad codvigce by brother to cobe over add clead by apartbedt for be.” Lisa mumbled stuffily, deciding that she was done spring cleaning now and forever.

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/wrapped-warm-turquoise-knitted-blanket-sick-259866983?src=AiZrkEUZzjQX2kMW6hWNVQ-1-8

Edited by Bisexualien1996
  • 1 month later...

I've got two fills this time; I wound up writing something for Queenie's prompt and was going to post it just at the moment when Bisexualien posted her fill. I figured I might as well share it anyway, but waited until I had something for Bisexualien as well.

For picture 1:

On 2/26/2018 at 9:52 PM, queenie said:

June looked over the living room and sighed in resignation. She’d done the polishing and vacuuming, but she couldn’t put it off any longer. It was time for her to do the dusting. She’d managed to avoid discomfort up till now by using damp cloths that picked up the dust instead of throwing it into the air, but that wasn’t an option with pillows and couch cushions. The only way to get the dust off of those was to beat them out. And no matter what precautions she took, June knew there was no way to avoid what was going to happen next.

Still, that didn’t mean she wasn’t going to try. She’d taken her allergy medication that morning. She’d be beating out the items outside, where there was more places for the dust to go. She’d breathe through her mouth as much as possible. With luck, that would keep her reaction down to a minimum.

Squaring her shoulders, June grabbed the first pillow and brought it outside, holding out as far away from her body as she could as she started to smack it with a brush. Despite trying to look out over the yard, she could still see clouds of dust billow out from the pillow, rising into the air. Her nose itched at the mere sight of it, but she tried to focus on her cleaning, hoping to keep herself from sneezing until the pillow was safely inside.

Despite her determination, her breath was hitching by the time she turned to bring the pillow back inside. “Ih…hihh…” Clenching her teeth, she rushed back to the living room, set the pillow on top of the coffee table, and then grabbed a tissue from the box she’d placed there in preparation. “Hit-CHHH!!!

As she removed the tissue from her face, June saw a clear streak of grey in the tissue, which meant that that was all the dust she’d inhaled despite all her precautions. She coughed and shook her head, unsure if she was impressed or horrified. All she knew for certain was that she was going to be taking frequent breaks before she finished the job.

For picture 2:

On 4/22/2018 at 11:44 AM, Bisexualien1996 said:

Doug woke up from his nap with a tightness in his throat. An experimental swallow revealed that it had less to do with his cold (in fact, he was heartened that it hurt less than it did this morning) and more to do with thirst. The smartest thing to do, of course, was to kill two birds with one stone and make some tea. The downside was, he’d have to leave his bed in order to do so.

After weighing the pros and cons for a moment, Doug made up his mind and reluctantly got out of bed. As soon as his feet touched the floor, he felt an itch spring up in his nose. Never mind that the floor was carpeted, that he was in his thickest pajamas, and that he’d turned the heat up; he’d left his next of blankets and his body wanted to express its annoyance. “Huh…HUPSHHHH!

Doug groaned and quickly stuck his feet into slippers to try to prevent any further sneezing. Since he didn’t have a bathrobe, he settled for the next best thing and grabbed one of the throw blankets off his bed, wrapping himself in it before shuffling to the kitchen. Not that those precautions stopped him from sneezing two more times along the way. “HASHHHHT! ESHHHHK!

As he made it to the kitchen, he could feel his energy flagging. Leaning against the counter to buy himself a little more time, Doug filled a mug with hot water from the sink, grabbed a teabag and the honey bottle from the cupboard, then managed to make it to the table before his strength faded completely. He’d probably be here for at least an hour before he’d have recovered enough to head back to bed. Well, at least he’d have the blanket and tea to help him out.

Doug steeped the tea, arranging the blanket around him in order to allow for both the most movement and the most warmth. When he was finally satisfied, he removed the teabag, added honey, and took a sip. Then he held the cup close to his face, hoping both the warmth and the steam would help him recover faster. There was a good chance it would lead to more sneezing, but right now, the benefits outweighed the drawbacks.

And finally, my prompt: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/woman-handkerchief-house-dust-allergy-272352545?src=jjXDW8Nwq0JUQbmBxlA8lA-1-31

• 4 months later...

I'll kick the tires on this!

Tess liked to thoroughly clean her apartment every few months or so, and with nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon, she figured some cleaning would be a good idea. She got started with her broom and dustpan. She pushed her couch from its normal spot against the wall, expecting (and finding) a slew of massive dust bunnies. She got down on her knees to scoop them all up, and stood back up to dispose of the mess in a nearby trashcan.

Suddenly, a massive itch ran through her nose, leading to a quick sneeze. "Hehschiew!" It hit her then: she forgot to take her allergy pills that morning! Her nose remained itchy, and her eyes began to water. She felt another sneeze building up, her eyes fluttering. "Hih...heh...hih..." She snatched a tissue from the box on the coffee table by the couch, and unleashed two larger sneezes into the soft cloth. "Heh-HESHEEW! HASHOO!"

She remembered the old adage that sneezes come in threes. She held the tissue close to her face, preparing for the grand finale. "Hah...hah...come on alrea-HASHOOSH!" She emptied the dustpan and plopped onto the couch, tissue box in her lap. She took out two more tissues to rub at her irritated nose. She knew that Pandora's box had now been opened, and braced herself for a flurry of sneezes.

My prompt: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/portrait-ill-woman-caught-cold-feeling-793916281?src=gv07r27E2HUQaSwttJGC9Q-1-79

Mel was well aware that she had a threshold, and by this point the cold that she'd picked up and carried through to maturity, was testing it's limits. Her head was pounding and felt impossible to keep lifted off of her kitchen table, her body was alternating between burning misery and freezing defeat, and worst of all her nose... oh god, her nose. It was painful to the touch, feeling raw, scratchy and most frustratingly, it-itchy... hah- "-HaK-CHIEW! ah... iSHhh"

She sneezed a double, muffling the second sneeze into the Deluxe Extra-Soft Tissues she'd sprung for, and were doing as much to help her nose as a kitchen scourer. She sniffled, and blew her nose for the umpteenth that hour, tossing the remnants of her used tissue with the pile that was growing steadily around her.

She'd not been this sick in a while. She'd not been sick in a while, in fact, which might explain why this cold felt like she'd been hit by several at once. She took her shivering as a sign that her body was feeling cold once again, and pulled the blanket tighter around her body, as her nose began gearing up for another sneeze, continuing the cycle she'd submitted her sinuses to several days prior. "Ah.... hah-ASHIEW! Hah-KISHIEW! ISHIEW!"

She sneezed into the flat of her palm, having given up on hygiene on day three, when she realised this was going to be one of *those* colds. She sniffled, thickly, and pulled another tissue from a nearby box. She reared back to blow her nose, and instead let out another "Ah... hah-KITCHEEW!" that cascaded through the tissue, that she was now thankful she'd placed right in front of her.

She let out a groan, as she blew her nose yet again, the misery returning to her sinuses, almost as quickly as it departed.

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/photo/when-sick-at-work-royalty-free-image/1017637122

"Don't touch me."

"What?" Jen asked. "I'b just droppig off the forbs." 

"You're sick. Don't touch me." Sydney insisted.

"Oh, would you relax? hnxch! I'b dot that sick."

Sydney winced as Jen stifled into her free hand. "You're nearly as sick as Dominic, who is nearly as sick as Jeff, who is nearly as sick as Olivia, who should have gone home three days ago before she got half the office sick. I don't want it. Get away."

"Fide," Jen sighed, which made her cough in the direction of her shoulder. "I'll just drop theb od your desk thed." 

Sydney looked at the forms as Jen walked out... the forms Jen had just thrown on the desk with both hands, including the definitely germy one. She debated with herself as she listened to Jen sniffle and snort her way down the hallway. All around her was a chorus of hureshoo! hachoo! hishoo! - some caught in tissues, some caught in cupped hands, some just floating freely waiting to be caught at all. Did she dare pick up the forms? She really did need to take care of them, but she also really didn't want this office cold, and she'd been putting up such a good fight so far.

Before she could make the final decision, Sydney stopped cold. Had her nose just twitched? No, she was imagining it. She turned back to her computer, leaving the forms for now, but her breath caught in her throat. "ahhh... ahh.... ahhhhh...." Phew. She'd thought she was about to sneeze; she'd thought she was in for it. But no, she was still in the clear. Again she turned back to her computer.

AHH'KTCHEIEW! 

"Damn," she thought, as she pulled a tissue from the box on her desk to blow her nose. "I hate working sick."

Up next, the pleasantly entitled "woman sneezing with influenza symptom"(sic):  https://as2.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/96/92/83/500_F_96928395_AVnDz0Z7WwYl4iIHd6YW1R1zU6XQ0TI0.jpg 

Tanya loved the holiday season, and was looking forward to another Christmas. She had a tree decked out in her living room, and her favorite December sweater on. There was even a picturesque blanket of snow on the ground outside! There was only one problem.

"Huh...huESHOO!"

She came down with a doozy of a head cold.

She couldn't figure out where exactly she could've gotten this case of the mega-sniffles. Was it the delivery guy who she saw putting a gloved hand under his nose after handing off her package? The barista whose voice sounded just a bit off? Or her coworker who let off some awful nose blows in the break room? All she knew now, though, was that her body ached all over, her nose was somehow stuffy and runny at the same time, and sneezy as could be. Like clockwork, the now-regular tickle marched through her nose with a vengeance. She whipped out yet another tissue, holding it over her twitching nose.

"Hi-kitCHOOO! EhSHOOO! HAHCHOOO!"

The last sneeze that tumbled out of her sounded like it had been shot out of a cannon. She had a couple of forceful blows into the tissue, and tossed it into the now-filling bin by her chair. She gazed at her go-pack of tissues with contempt. She now thought sandpaper would have been a more effective remedy, as these tissues seemed to only be an eighth of a ply. But Tanya was completely out of regular tissues in her house, and if it weren't for these puppies sitting in the bottom of one of her bathroom drawers, she would have been screwed. With this horrid cold, her nose needed all the help it could get.

Tanya recalled the massive display of jumbo tissue boxes she saw at the drugstore a few days prior. Winter Sale! Three double-ply tissue boxes for the price of one! If only she wasn't in a hurry that day. She longed for a section of that shelf right now, sitting at her kitchen island. Her nose began to leak again, and out of sheer laziness, she wiped the mess away with her sleeve. She was instantly relieved at the sense of comfort she felt.

"Hi...hih...heh...!"

The tickle was back! Tanya now wanted nothing else but the sweater to catch this sneeze. Was she willing to ruin the cardigan?

"Hih...heh...ndot dow..."

Tanya was pleading with her now-red nose to let this one slide. Alas, it wouldn't budge.

"HAH...AHH...AH!"

She had to go scorched-earth here. She grabbed the collar of the sweater with two hands, stretching it over face.

"HASHIEEEWWW!"

She sneezed emphatically into the top, and was hit with two sensations at once: the softness of the material combined with the sudden dampening of the sweater. Tanya peeked into the mess she made, and let her head rest in her hands. She only hoped this cold would blow over by Christmas...

Prompt-https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/photo/young-woman-in-bed-with-cold-royalty-free-image/154768864

Defeated.

That's how Lorelai felt. She did put up a fight against this terrible cold, but lost. Shamefully. Ever since she started feeling the soreness at the back of her throat and the intense wetness building up in her nose, she has been trying any trick in the book to keep herself from succumbing to this cold. Pills, tea, orange juice- she tried it all, but to no avail.

Well, in her defense- she did manage to keep the soreness of her throat at bay, at least partially. The real problem, however, was her nose. God, the snot! It just kept pouring out of her nose like an endless stream of mucus. Gross! Her head felt like it was completely full of that stuff. Oh yes, she's been trying to blow it all out. It was now the evening of the second day of her cold, and the pile of used tissues on her bed was getting so big, it could almost serve as a second blanket. She hated being sick, hated the fact that snot poured out of her nose like a faucet, and the fact that she was constantly drinking tea, trying to get better.

"He Ishoo"!

The sneezes made it all much worse, obviously. She was already with a tissue close to her face, or at least within quick reach, almost all the time, so she managed not to spray her surroundings, which would've meant cleaning up afterwards. Still, each time she sneezed, even into a tissue, the flow of the stream of mucus had increased.

"Ha Ha I Shoo!"

Ugh! When is she going to feel better?!

https://stock.adobe.com/images/sick-young-woman-in-warm-clothes-sitting-on-messy-couch-and-sneezing-with-paper-napkins-at-home/230644076

Edited by Likesn

Ha-Isheeew! Hashooo! Ha...CHOO!"

Sneezes number 33, 34, and 35 of the day shot through Anna's sniffly nose and into the white tissue she held over her face. With this dreadful cold leaving her stuck at home, counting her sneezes was one of the only things she could do to pass the time. Anna rubbed at her nose with a sleeve of her oversized robe. With the horrid January blizzard raging outside and the spotty heating of her apartment, Anna bundled up in any and all of the winter clothing she could find. As she thought about it, Anna realized that the snowstorm was probably the reason for her current predicament. Friday's walk from her office to her normal bus stop was marred by torrential snowing and biting wind. While on her phone, she stepped into a massive pile of wet snow, sending a chill up her spine and ruining her not-so-durable dress shoes.

Feeling her nose begin to stuff up yet again, Anna plucked another tissue from the box next to her and blew her nose into the soft cloth. She gazed at all of the used tissues she had disposed of on the couch. The trash can was all the way in the kitchen, and she had no desire to get up and grab it.

Before she could finish that thought, sneezes 36 and 37 decided to rear their ugly heads.

"Ha ha-ishoo! Ashoooo!"

Anna sneezed wetly into the sleeve of her robe, not having time to grab a tissue. She knew that these sneezing fits came in threes, and held a tissue over her waiting face with the box in her other hand.

"Huh...huh...HUH!"

The final sneeze was stuck! Anna was left hitching for what felt like minutes, eyes fluttering and nose running.

"HAHCHOOOO!"

Anna finally sneezed into the waiting tissue, and finished it off with a soggy blow.

Prompt-https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/young-woman-bed-home-having-flu-66002953?src=M7hCH36oj_nLj-GJrOySCg-6-27

In addition to the pic you chose, I also took inspiration from two related pictures: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/young-female-home-having-flu-feeling-64485967 and https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/young-female-bed-home-having-flu-65732263?src=uYsBt0HhpqkSPtWBAHQmvA-1-8

(Also, thanks for restarting this meme so I didn't have to)

Cam nestled herself down on the couch with what could almost be called a contented sigh. Sure, she still had a cold, but she’d gotten herself as comfortable as she could under the circumstances. She had on her warmest pajamas and a scarf, was bundled up in her favorite blanket, had a fresh box of tissues and some tea with honey and lemon, and had just taken some decongestants. The room was warm and sunny, and she had plenty of sick days at work. She could focus entirely on relaxing and recovering, and she was prepared to do just that.

Cam cupped her hand around her mug, enjoying the warmth of it for a few seconds before taking a sip. She couldn’t taste anything, but the heat in her mouth was lovely, as was the sensation of it travelling down her throat and into her stomach. Just as it started to fade, a tickle sprang up in her nose, no doubt aggravated by the steam from the cup. Cam plucked a tissue out of the box and held it at the ready, keeping her other hand on the mug. She could have set it down, but she was enjoying the warmth too much. Besides, if she kept it pressed against her chest, it was unlikely to spill.

For a second, nothing seemed to change. Then everything happened in a matter of seconds, though Cam’s mind was somehow able to process each action individually.

Hih…” Her eyes fluttered closed, and she brought the tissue closer.

Hehh…” Her brow furrowed, and moved the tissue even closer.

“Hahhh…” Her head tilted back, her mouth opened a little wider in preparation, and she hold the tissue close to her mouth.

Finally, the sneeze burst out of her. “Hat-CHH!!

While it was a little more forceful than she was expecting, she’d caught the spray in the tissue and hadn’t spilled the tea.odding in satisfaction, Cam set the tissue aside and picked up the remote, hoping to find something fairly mindless to watch.

Curious to see what people will do with this one... https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/photo/financial-distress-royalty-free-image/523006668

"And the final number for tonight's Pick-5 lottery special is... 24!

Emma eyed Gabe, her boyfriend, anxiously. He reciprocated.

"Did we just win the freaking lottery?"

"That makes tonight's numbers 3, 7, 51, 77, and 24! Thanks to everyone that played!"

The two looked over their ticket yet another time. The numbers matched!

Emma and Gabe sprang up from the couch, jumping up and down and hugging.

Gabe couldn't get over the dollar amount.

"100 million, all ours! We're set, Em!"

Emma was about to respond, but she suddenly felt the need to sneeze! Her eyes were fluttering and watery, and she held the backside of her palm under her quivering nose.

"Gabe I gotta sn-sneeze and you're out of ti-tissues hih...hihh..."

Gabe reached for his wallet, looking to impress his significant other.

"You know how they say some people can blow their noses into twenty-dollar bills since they're so loaded? That's us now!"

He held a crisp 20 in front of Emma, and she snatched it excitedly.

"Hih...HITCHIEW!"

Emma sneezed forcefully into the bill, taking it in one hand and blowing her nose for good measure. Her nose was wetter than she thought it would be, and she hoped she wasn't coming down with something.

After a fine dinner consisting of the most luxurious frozen pizza the two could find, Emma and Gabe fell asleep on the couch. Emma woke up first the following morning, with a sore throat and stuffy nose. She was loaded with a cold. She grabbed the winning ticket to console herself, but she realized that some scratch-off foil was left on the ticket's third number. Removing it with her fingernail, she realized that the third number wasn't a 51 at all, but a 57! Defeated, she slumped back on the couch.

"HaSHOOO!"

As soon as she put her head back on the cushion, her body was launched forward with an emphatic sneeze. Gabe woke to find his girlfriend rubbing at her now-pinkish nose.

"What's the matter, babe?"

Emma handed her boyfriend the now-worthless ticket.

"Actually, we didn't win the lottery. And I need you to run out and get me some actual tissues for this cold."

@Wig_Powder Just glad I could contribute!

My next prompt, hoping someone can incorporate both of these into one!https://www.sciencephoto.com/media/252521/view   

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/photo/young-woman-sneezing-with-napkin-on-bed-royalty-free-image/692064071