Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'll be okay (original fiction)

glaciosity

I'm stupidly nervous to post this. I've been a fan of this site for a long while but every now and then I take a trip away from here but the stories are and always will be my favourite part. I would never have posted the beginning of this here had it not been for some of the gorgeous and touching stories that will always be engraved onto my mind and my favourite 'bed time stories'. Writing isn't really my forte so I apologise in advance. I've had this story stuck in my head for a little while and I felt the need to poorly type it down. I do plan for there to be female sneezing later on if we ever get that far and I also apologise for the lack of sneezing in this part but I really just wanted to have some background information in first. Gah, another apology for this long intro!

--

There are several things in this world that drive me mad, myself being one of them. However there are also many I love, food, rain, escalators, new underwear, brownies but most of all music. Enraptured by the layers of melodic nutrition that could fill me with an earful - twists and turns that elegantly enhanced the masterpiece. That beat that could control your body against its will but was happy to lose itself, that pulse that linked the entire world together but also made them completely alone.

It was one of the many reasons I loved festivals. All that music, all those people with individual tastes and styles, so free to be released and themselves.

"See you later, Lilly!" Called a female voice. Bryony. She worked with me at the office, short with blonde hair and pixie like features. I liked her a lot and she'd become some of my regular company to these events.

"Bye! See you on Saturday." I worked on Saturdays, that sucked.

I hopped into my car and began the short journey home where I planned to create my own nest on the sofa and watch at least three hours of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Rubbing my bare arms for warmth, I made for the lift that would take me to my floor. Unlocking my door, I stepped in only to slip on some book or magazine I'd haphazardly left around falling straight over and onto my ars-

Arms, warm arms that wrapped securely around my waist. Bare arms that rubbed against the bare lower half of my stomach, letting off sparks along my spine. Shoulders, broad shoulders that were strong enough for me to lean my full weight on and tall enough that I’d smacked my nose into large muscle on impact - a strong jawline and a scruffy chin, a nose sculptured perfectly to complete the face. Eyes.

Eyes that could pierce, haunt, comfort, scold, warm, invite. Green eyes surrounded by a golden ring that lit them only brighter. Lips shaped to confusion, worry and apprehension but also amusement. Then there was the familiar deep laugh.

"How did you get into my flat!?" I yelled straight in to my best friends face, embarrassment fuelling my outburst. I flipped on the light switch angrily, allowing my little flat some brightness and revealing all 6,4 of Jake.

"Woah, Tiger. I knew where your spare key was and I wanted to surprise you." He pouted and I almost wanted to smile but I was still annoyed. I could have blindly hit him thinking he was a burglar.

Stepping back, I gave him a look that dared him to challenge me further. The view from here was as good as any New York skyline. He had a dark flop of hair on top of his head with short shaven sides, three small scars on his hairline, like a print to show he wasn’t as perfect as he looked, he was flawed and beautiful. His legs were wrapped in black jeans and his muscular torso stretched within a tight fitting green shirt. There was a bear on it, I wanted to smile at that but I wouldn't yet. I was still trying to scowl.

"I'm sorry, but I've missed you. I don't know anyone who falls through their own front door when they're not even drunk." I stuck my tongue out at him at a poor attempt to defend myself but suddenly his expression changed.

His beautiful eyes narrowed, causing his brow to crease. Both hands hovered below his face. His full lips parted and his long, straight nose almost looked like it wanted to twitch. His upper half snapped over as he squeezed his eyes shut. "Herr-uutch" He scrubbed his nose with his fist.

"Bless you." I smiled finally, he was too cute to be annoyed at and I had missed him. His lips pulled up on one side, my favourite smile. I ran at him, throwing my limbs around him and tucking my head into the gap between his neck and shoulder. He caught me effortlessly, spinning me around a couple times before plopping me on the couch behind him. I curled up on one side as he sat at the other.

"What are you doing here, Jake?" He stretched his legs out on the seat, his feet touching mine.

"Do I really need a reason to come and see my best friend?" There was the truth again, just friends.

"Of course not silly, but when you take a three hour train journey, sneak into my flat without so much as a text... maybe an explanation?" I expected him to laugh but he only smiled and shifted slightly.

"There's nothing, Tiger. Just wanted to see you, I have some time off." I raised an eyebrow but he didn't want to add anything and I wouldn't push him. I went to the kitchen to make us two cups of tea.

As I strode back to the living room, Jake was looking away from me. His usually lively eyes were tired and his posture was slumped just a little more than if someone is just relaxed. I wouldn't ask, I didn't want to offend him. I placed his cup into his hands and sat back with mine.

"So, do you wanna go out? I think the bar down the road has a live band tonight?" He looked up at me and stretched his legs.

"I don't know, the journey kinda took it out of me," He pouted dramatically at me. "Can't we just watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S or something, get take-out?" He nudged me with his foot. "Is that okay? I know you love music but I heard that band was lame."

"Sounds perfect."

Once I'd made the sofa a suitable nesting area, changed into my Aristocat pyjamas and Jake had ordered pizza, I was feeling comfortable and my best friend's presence made the small flat feel smaller and less lonely like it did when it was just me. He pushed away all the bad feelings.

The opening credits were just running for an episode when I heard Jake quietly sniff. I slyly looked over the mound of blankets to see him rubbing his nose against the back of his hand and that far away look in his slightly watery eyes. "Herr-utchoo" He caught the sneeze in his hands and let out an almost inaudible groan.

"Bless you." I nudged his shoulder and he looked back at me with a tired expression but still managed to smile and thank me.

"You okay?" I tried not to let any worry creep into my voice.

"I'm always okay for you."

---

I enjoyed writing this a lot and even if it doesn't particularly take off, I may still have to write it simply for what I want to happen and my own imagination.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• glaciosity

• Privatedancer

• Arty

• bless

I like where this is going! Please update soon. This has a lot of potential and I love it so far :3

Thank you so much for all your positive feedback!

---

As I lept up to pay the delivery man, Jake sniffed for what seemed like the thousandth time that night. On returning back to the sofa, yummy pizza in hand, I scooped up the box of tissues and dropped them on the coffee table. It can't be nice having all that stuck up there and he was looking more miserable by the minute but I knew he wouldn't want to say anything. It wasn't his thing; ever since I could remember him, he was always brave. He even tried to pass off a broken wrist as just a little pain that would go away in the morning until his boss forced him to the hospital.

He always stuck up for me, had my back - but it made me feel needy sometimes. I wouldn't trade him for the world though.

I tucked in to my pizza, relishing the melted cheese that warmed my entire mouth.

"Herrumph, hurrush, hu... ha sniff." My head snapped to his direction, witnessing him catch his sneezes in a white tissue. His green eyes were watering and the quiet blow he gave afterwards indicated how tired he was. He scrunched the tissue up and shot it perfectly in the waste basket.

"Bless you, Jakey." He thanked me and turned back to his pizza. Now I was unsettled and on edge, waiting to see if there'd be another one.

Two gorgeous pre-sneeze faces later but no sneeze, I decided if he wasn't going to admit how he felt I'd set to bed. At least he'd rest on the pull out bed, hopefully he'd improve in the morning.

"Well, I'm off to bed. You okay on the sofa bed or do you want to trade?" He stood as I did, standing a good bit taller than me.

"No I'm okay. It's your place that I'm rudely crashing in. Sleep well." Just a hint of congestion was slipping into his voice. He leant down to kiss my forehead, his lips warm. I wanted that warmness.

"You can stay anytime." I whispered as I snuggled between my sheets.

No. I didn't want to feel his harmful hands on my arms, his rough, acidic mouth on mine. I didn't want his body pinning me down. Screaming wasn't possible, thrashing was met with pain. All I could do was silently cry.

That was how I awoke at some gruesome time in the night. Crying. I hoped I hadn't screamed, but I must have. Jake burst through the door, dressed only in black boxers. His finely shaped chest lit by only the light from the hall. His eyes took one look at my tear streaked cheeks before he was in my bed beside me, his large body making me feel smaller but protected. Jake held me until my breathing returned to normal, whispering soft comforting things in his barely there deep, sleepy voice.

"You're still having nightmares." His voice was barely above a cracked whisper.

"It's okay, I'm sorry you woke up. Don't worry about it." I attempted to wiggle away, guilty about what I'd led him to do. He only squeezed me tighter. I didn't want to move. He took away the pain, I didn't care if this was wrong.

"Thank you." I whispered softly. He kissed my hair gently then snuggled in beside me taking his position of big spoon.

Ten minutes later, I could feel Jake's chest rising quickly and his breathing turn desperate. Our hands were too tangled and he couldn't release his. I felt him rub his nose furiously against my back. He let out a pitiful groan and shifted his neck to the side letting out an uncovered sneeze away from me. "Hurrushoo"

"Bless you." I murmured, trying to untangle myself and turn to face him.

He smiled weakly at me but his eyes were tired and he looked so fed up I just wanted to wrap him up and make it all better.

"You're not feeling too good, huh?" I began to scratch his head and run my fingers through it, anything to soothe him.

"I'll feel better if you keep doing that." He whispered to me, sinking further into my touch.

I continued until his breathing evened out but he had his lips parted, unable to let air through his nose. I watched him, wondering why he was here. He didn't make spur of the moment visits.

His eyes snapped open before they quickly squeezed shut, his hands moving over his face. "Hutchoo, hutchsoo." He let out a soft whine that made my heart want to burst.

"Sorry." He rasped.

"Shhhh."

I went back to running my hands through his hair.

----

I'm looking forward to hopefully writing the next bit. :-)

You guys are just wubsmiley.gif

---

Now the night had left, the light exposed how silly I had been. I didn't want Jake to worry about me, I didn't want to stress him if he was ill even less since the mystery still remained to why he was here. I rolled over to check on him, feeling his warm breath against my face. His lips were becoming chapped and the rim of his nostrils a little pink. Bed hair added, he looked like a sick puppy.

I turned to get up and leave him the whole bed to rest in when his hand grabbed my arm, rolling me back towards him.

"Can you just stay here for a sec?" His voice was barely louder than a whisper and I doubted it could be louder. Of course I wouldn't leave him, especially if he was asking me to stay. Just a half hour more. I snuggled back in to him and felt him physically relax. He let out a small humming noise in thanks.

It can't have been more than fifteen minutes later that Jake's nose woke up. "Hupptshoo, huuraashoo." Each powerful release from him jiggled the bed. "Hurr-etchoo" I rose onto all fours and sat behind his perched position at the edge of the bed.

"Id's dnot fair.' He sounded so pathetic. I crawled next to him and rubbed his back.

"Everyone get's sick. It's okay. Remember when I had the stomach flu and you spent that whole weekend holding my hair back?"

"Thadt's different." He scrubbed his nose furiously and sighed.

"It's not Jakey. Let me go see if I have any soup. Do you want to stay here or do you want to make base in the living room?"

It looked like Jake hadn't had that great a sleep before I woke him up screaming as his covers looked as though they'd been strewn in several different directions. Once I'd propped all the pillows up for him and positioned the duvet like a burrito around his body, I searched for soup.

"HU-rrutch, hu hu ha hurrutchoo" Poor little mite.

The soup seemed to help Jake's throat as his voice started to be less hoarse and the steam may have eased the congestion but he just looked so sad. I sat cross legged on the bed watching him.

"Don't be freaky, Lilly. Why you looking at me like that?" He smiled playfully at me but his eyes were still the same.

"I like being freaky. Are you okay? Besides the obvious." Jake reached over to hold my hands giving me his own type of reassurance but I still wasn't convinced and you don't want to push sick people, it's just unkind.

By the late afternoon we were snuggled with pasta watching some chick flick that was on TV. I'd noticed Jake attempt to drift off but every time his body relaxed his nose interrupted.

"Hurreshhoo."

"Bless you.

He curled up on his side, rolling in the duvet to fully wrap him. His arms were bound to his sides. Just when I thought he'd dozed off he moaned softly.

"Lil,"

I leaned down to stroke his hair out of his half shut eyes. "Mmm?"

Half asleep he asked "Can you scratch my nose?"

I giggled softly and trailed the tip of my index finger down the bridge of his long straight nose then tapped the tip playfully. His nose twitched.

"Thaa thaa didn't hu hel-"

With no where to cover the sneeze I grabbed a tissue from the side with my other hand and gently held my hand around his nose. His nostrils flared as he tried desperately not to lose control but he couldn't hold for long.

"Huurrutchmph."

With one quick wipe, I tossed the tissue in the bin.

"Try and get some sleep okay?" I kissed his forehead softly, concerned when it was warmer than I'd expected. Probably the duvet sandwich he'd made himself.

"But you're not gonna leave, are you?" In the moment I looked into his eyes, I saw someone very sad. Someone very worried at what was to come, something they wouldn't come out easily with. He looked young and hopeless.

"Why would I want to leave you?"

Perhaps I could be his hope for the time being.

---

This is amazing! I'm on the edge of my seat, trying to figure out why he's there!! Poor Jakey <3

Oh I love it and can't wait to find out what is wrong with jake - love the care taking and need and angst :)

Aw, your comments always keep me going. I hope you like this part, I was a little apprehensive about it. Hope you aren't disappointed.

--

I must have dropped off for the next time I woke it was pitch black, the only sound was the rain against the windows and Jake wasn't there I reached over for him. I shot up in the bed. "Jake?" Nothing.

Frantically flipping all the lights on, I ran around the flat. I dreaded checking the bathroom. Please don't be passed out on the floor, please. I didn't know whether to be relieved he wasn't there or petrified as to where he was. He wasn't here. I ran to the kitchen to dial his mobile. No answer. He was sick, where would he be? The rain continued to pelt down. Oh no, no no no. I looked to the door where all the shoes were kept.

Heels, heels, my trainers, slippers... Oh no. Jake's shoes were gone but his coat was still hung up and as far as I could see, nothing else had moved. I grabbed my mac, shoved on my trainers and ran out the door.

My coat was soaked in seconds and I could only imagine what a sick, lost Jake was like. Was this something to do with why he was here? Was he in trouble? Did he have a concussion or something, is that why he took to the streets?

"Jake!?" I ran through the town centre, scanning all the benches and archways that were literally around every corner. Oh man, I'd let a clearly upset, ill man out in the rain by himself. Digging out my phone, I rang again.

Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done

His ringtone... I followed the sound of Kansas to the end of the street, coming face to face with the library.

"Hurreshoo, huppshoo, hesshoo"

"Jakey?"

Sure enough, huddled against the library window, in only a t-shirt and trackies was a shivering Jake.

"L-Lilly? What are you doing here?" I lay a hand to his forehead, he was burning yet shaking from the cold rain.

"I came to get you Jake. I was worried where you went. Why did you come here, sweetie?" There had to be some reason to this. I tried not to cry or scream or kiss his sad face or run with him to the hospital.

"My Mum loved the library. HUtshhoo" He caught his sneeze in his hands, whining.

"Jakey, you're Mum left you when you were little. You grew up with your Dad. She never came back." Okay, he must have a concussion.

"You're right, Lil. She did leave me. Hurresshoo, hepshhooo. She died three days ago. She just arrived on my doorstep last week and said she was sorry, told me she was... hurreshoo" He scrubbed forcefully at his nose, slowly coming out of his dazed state. My eyes stayed glued to his face, my arms itching to hold him. His mum died. "She told me she was dying and that I should be happy and find someone I loved and never leave them. Then she just left and then I got a call to say she passed away." His eyes began to tear and I just had to pull him to me, speechless.

"I'm so sorry, Jakey." I whispered.

"I didn't even know her." He cried. "and I feel so crap, Lil."

I pulled away to hold his face in my hands. His eyes were watery and red, his nose pink and irritated and his body was hot, not just in the physical sense. "Let's go home okay, let's find you some medicine and a blanket and a cuddle." I wrapped an arm around his waist and he leant his head on my shoulder as we hobbled home. I was glad the rain had began to let up. I was glad I had Jake. My mind was still racing through everything that had happened. I knew Jake's parents had been divorced as he grew up and I knew his mother never visited him after but to know she'd died... that's hard to anyone especially when you feel so rotten you run out into the rain in a delusional state. To say I was frightened was an understatement. How could he not want to tell me? We told each other everything.

Did he not trust me? My heart hurt at the thought. That can't be true, it's not true. He's sick, he's confused - I told myself over and over.

I brought Jake into the bathroom, he stripped his clothes off until only his boxers remained. "I don't know what just happened, Lilly. I'm sorry, I don't know why I... I was just... I needed to..."

"It's okay." I cut him off, unable to hear anymore. I was tired and worried and I loved this broken boy. "Get under the warm water." I walked silently from the room, made up his bed, made some soup and found a bottle of medicine.

"Hureesshooo, Huppshoo, Huretchooo." Jake sneezed desperately and wetly. I could hear him through the walls, poor baby.

My expression remained blank as my mind rolled over and over what I was going to do and if I really was in a huge mess.

---

x

Love the update - poor Jakey - glad she is there to take care of him and can't wait for him to reveal everything:)